The US needs to tax American Jews more to pay for their aid package

[
penny.....I am quite sure the poster meant the Palestinians who get pennies compared to Israel. Your right I back up everything I say with legit sources. Please devour my next and last thread I posted. You can see how giving your relatives are. It will be before this response , I copied quite a bit for you all as I know you hate to read links. Post #171. I should make it into a headline posting.

For those interested in that which penny considers a LEGIT source-----search
LASHA DARKMOON

wasted gibberish post[/QUOTE]

are you suggesting that Penelope's source LASHA DARKMOON is gibberish?

If Israel were to perish they would still pose the same threat to us and would
still hate us.

dear, why waste time like a tiny child. Tell us why they would hate us???

Because they're religious fanatics.

would they hate Switzerland too??

They spread their hate around the globe because they are equal opportunity haters.

So Iran shouts Death to America but not to Finland or Japan just by coincidence????

Yes they also say the US can't be trusted and boy were they right, as soon as the deal was made, the GOP talking about war. Because some of their radical shout in the street, that doesn't mean we judge the leaders by what they say. this is a talking point that is getting so outdated and used all the time.

If Israel were to perish they would still pose the same threat to us and would
still hate us.

They spread their hate around the globe because they are equal opportunity haters.

So Iran shouts Death to America but not to Finland or Japan just by coincidence????

Islamists have one goal...

what makes you think it is "arab" ? arabs got to the area a bit over 1200
years ago and did not buy an inch--------jews have been living there fore more than 4000 years, Even the 'arabs' living in the Negev are migrants from Arabia-------

yes its all so confusing so Israel has no option but to go on stealing more and more land

years ago and did not buy an inch--------jews have been living there fore more than 4000 years, Even the 'arabs' living in the Negev are migrants from Arabia-------

yes its all so confusing so Israel has no option but to go on stealing more and more land

Well that is their plan I'm sure. they are doing it nightly.

And apparently that's just fine with you, lets send them more money so they can finish them off.

too stupid I told you 26 times what the only possible peace plan is.

really I never seen it, just what is it, because I don't see it, Israel will not stop till they get all the land.

for 27th time dummy: international agreed upon borders imposed on the region that are socially politically economically and militarily enforced

They strategically deal with thier enemies. The Japanese are also infidels to them.

And apparently that's just fine with you, lets send them more money so they can finish them off.

too stupid I told you 26 times what the only possible peace plan is.

really I never seen it, just what is it, because I don't see it, Israel will not stop till they get all the land.

for 27th time dummy: international agreed upon borders imposed on the region that are socially politically economically and militarily enforced

She doesn't have the ability to follow a conversation.

They strategically deal with thier enemies. The Japanese are also infidels to them.

and your peace plan is???

...Hey just call me anti Semitic, don't beat around the bush. I don't care... Why in the hell should I pay taxes so our government can send it to people who steal others land and don't give a rip about anyone else...

I'm certain for many Americans just the aggravation it causes "people" like you is reason enough to keep the cash and military equipment flowing to Israel. Microsoft seems to be enjoying the fruit by investing another $320bil in Israel with the purchase of Cloud Security firm Adallom.
:biggrin:

I already told you I don't have one.

...Hey just call me anti Semitic, don't beat around the bush. I don't care... Why in the hell should I pay taxes so our government can send it to people who steal others land and don't give a rip about anyone else...

I'm certain for many Americans just the aggravation it causes "people" like you is reason enough to keep the cash and military equipment flowing to Israel. Microsoft seems to be enjoying the fruit by investing another $320bil in Israel with the purchase of Cloud Security firm Adallom.
:biggrin:

too stupid's peace plan is to aggravate people!!

so why waste our time then??

Well that is their plan I'm sure. they are doing it nightly.

Israelis are not stealing land----they are living on land that they purchased-----do you understand the concept of OBTAINING OWNERSHIP OF LAND BY PURCHASE? muhummad certainly did not------but Abraham did

so why waste our time then??

I didn't know having a plan was supposed to be a prerequisite to criticizing your plan.

Forum List

Back