The US finally finds a religion it can support

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
It's Scientology.

US lawmakers praise Church of Scientology | The Daily Caller

Lawmakers in attendance were Texas Democratic Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, Indiana Republican Rep. Dan Burton and Illinois Democratic Rep. Danny Davis. Liz Gibson, Senior Program Manager at the Federal Emergency Management Agency was also in attendance.

Jackson Lee applauded the organization.

“I want to thank L. Ron Hubbard for recognizing that courage is not rewarded but it is valued,” said the congresswoman. L. Ron Hubbard was the church’s founder.

“And to be able to have the wonderment of people coming together and ensuring that people come together for peace. That’s what I see in the Church, that you have come together for peace. I welcome and support that,” she said.

Too much! do they know that Hubbard said an alien landed a flying saucer in an extinct volcano?

Oh no, the scientologists do not tell you that until you have paid them hundreds of thousands of dollars.

And then you turn into Tom Cruise and jump up and down on your couch... Or Oprah's couch.

We have certainly been a blessed nation under God. Let's see how well we do under Tom Cruise.

We've been fortunate to have had founding fathers who structured a constitution that throttles all the various gods.

Let's see how well we would do under Jeremiah Wright or Pat Robertson.

Forum List

Back