The US Army is recognized as the fattest in the world :)

Selivan

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2018
USSR
Army of America forces its soldiers to engage in fitness
:ack-1:

And the fattest U.S. military service is ...

жир.JPG

I think that "rubber dolls" will not help Americans, because they do not get a dick
=========================
:CryingCow:

When I was in the sandbox, there were a lot of really fat Army personnel. That and neck tattoos. What is the deal with the Army and neck tattoos?

Doesn't surprise me Selivan. Especially in the light of what came out on the news that the military is reducing it's standards for entrance. Used to be if you were 22 percent body fat (men), or 25 percent body fat (women), you were considered too fat to be useful and were discharged if you didn't get back into standards in 3 cycles or less (every 6 months).

Now? The entry level requirement for body fat for women is 30 percent. 30 percent is considered obese by doctors.

If they are going to lower the standards, this is what will happen. Hopefully though, they meet up with a good PRT coordinator that knows about diet and exercise.

Army lifts ban on waivers for recruits with history of some mental health issues

Army is accepting more low-quality recruits, giving waivers for marijuana to hit targets

When I was in the sandbox, there were a lot of really fat Army personnel. That and neck tattoos. What is the deal with the Army and neck tattoos?

Neck tattoos that can be seen while in uniform generally denote someone as having come from the inner city or had gang affiliations.

When I was in recruiting, the standard rule was that you could have tattoos, you just couldn't put them where they could be viewed while in uniform with long sleeves.

Lots of fat, out of shape lifers back in my days in the Navy.

Not at my commands. If you were over BF percentage and couldn't pass the PRT, you ended up under my tender care, and by next cycle you would be scoring outstanding or excellent.

My LT called me his "secret weapon" because all the other OIC's were asking him how his PRT stats went from mostly sat with a couple of fails and one or two excellents to having stats that said 30 percent of the command scored outstanding, with the remainder of the command scoring excellent. MAYBE one or two sats.

But never any failures.

See how the Americans were alarmed ...
So, I wrote everything correctly
:04:

Neck tattoos that can be seen while in uniform generally denote someone as having come from the inner city or had gang affiliations.

When I was in recruiting, the standard rule was that you could have tattoos, you just couldn't put them where they could be viewed while in uniform with long sleeves.
Yeah the AF is fairly strict with them too. Much less than they used to be. Not much for tats myself.

View attachment 185051

I think that "rubber dolls" will not help Americans, because they do not get a dick

View attachment 185051

View attachment 185051

He's not fat, he's "big boned". "Pleasantly plump". "husky".

Political correctness is also the Western Way.

Yeah the AF is fairly strict with them too. Much less than they used to be. Not much for tats myself.

I have 2 tattoos. One is a yin yang symbol inside of a sun, with 3 kanji under that, and it is on the back of my neck and spine, but the collars of my shirts hid it. I also have a full arm band with the kanji for "dragon" on my right arm, and the bottom of it lands just a couple of millimeters above the hem of my short sleeve shirts.

Nope, you never saw my tattoos unless you saw me in a tank top or I wanted to show them to you.

I have 2 tattoos. One is a yin yang symbol inside of a sun, with 3 kanji under that, and it is on the back of my neck and spine, but the collars of my shirts hid it. I also have a full arm band with the kanji for "dragon" on my right arm, and the bottom of it lands just a couple of millimeters above the hem of my short sleeve shirts.

Nope, you never saw my tattoos unless you saw me in a tank top or I wanted to show them to you.
Plus, you never know how prospective employer will view you tattoos when you transition. Some companies are still very image conscious when it comes to body art. Better safe...

Plus, you never know how prospective employer will view you tattoos when you transition. Some companies are still very image conscious when it comes to body art. Better safe...

I know that if I were interviewing and an applicant came in with a lot of “body art”, I’d question their judgment and probably pass.

Forum List

Back