The UK is falling apart

So I wake up this morning and Mrs Tainant is drivelling on about GB winning a gold medal at the globalist Olympics.

When she tells me who has won I nearly puke up my toast.

Some fucking Paki called Mohammed !!

Trying to win acceptance through hard work,dedication and effort doesnt work for me.

He can shove that medal up his raping savage arse and fuck off back to the jungle where he belongs.

I just hope Her Majesty,God bless her, doesnt have to receive him at the palace. She would have to check the muzzie **** hadnt planted a bomb while taking a leak. LOL !!!

More and more this country is sinking into a leftist multicultural shit hole.

He's an immigrant from Somalia.
Exactly. He isnt British at all.

So I wake up this morning and Mrs Tainant is drivelling on about GB winning a gold medal at the globalist Olympics.

Trying to win acceptance through hard work,dedication and effort doesnt work for me.

He can shove that medal up his raping savage arse and fuck off back to the jungle where he belongs.

I just hope Her Majesty,God bless her, doesnt have to receive him at the palace. She would have to check the muzzie **** hadnt planted a bomb while taking a leak. LOL !!!

:bsflag:

Back him all you like.You are just a muzzie rape enabler.

That's a serious ill thought out accusation.

How can the guy run for Britain if he hasn't got citizenship?

Because of the Paki mafia and political correctness.Nobody will say a word while this bastard runs for the glory of Allah and british servicemen are forced to beg in the streets because they arent entitled to benefits.

Has he been to Rotherham ? That is the question many people are asking ?

Because of the Paki mafia and political correctness.Nobody will say a word while this bastard runs for the glory of Allah and british servicemen are forced to beg in the streets because they arent entitled to benefits.

What games are you playing?

On one thread, eulogising him, on the other, trashing him.

Proving just how RACIST tainted tommy really is.

Now he will claim it is sarcasm or a skit

Maybe parody, the attention seeking whore.

He has integrated into British society and worked hard for what he has. He is British first and is the type of migrant we want in this country, and this is what the likes of tainted does not understand

And only a RACIST would say this, making you scum of the worst kind

He has integrated into British society and worked hard for what he has. He is British first and is the type of migrant we want in this country, and this is what the likes of tainted does not understand
Fuck me. Are you actually saying that they arent all rapists ?

He is trying to play both ends against the middle after finding out that his god is about to lose his rank in the labour party

Maybe parody, the attention seeking whore.

That is it he is attention seeking because his god is about to be toppled and kicked out of the labour party

You might be one?

He is trying to play both ends against the middle after finding out that his god is about to lose his rank in the labour party
Why do you think I am a Labour voter ?

I never said they were, that was your claim

Why do you think I am a Labour voter ?

Cant you remember putting them on a pedestal not that long ago, and claiming that they would save the UK when they took over ?

He is more Britsh than you will ever be, he puts this Kingdom first

Forum List

Back