The Ugly Face of Evil!

Vandlshandle: Germany sent Mexico a telegram which bribed them in declaring war on the USA? I'll bet you also believe in Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, and the great pumpkin.

Last edited:
Dear Vandalshandle:

I never said such a telegram did not exist. What I was addressing was your erroneous belief (this topic is covered in my book, "100 Years of Deception) that such a telegram constituted a legitimate reason for the United States to go to war. In fact, it is not by virtue of the fact that, while the thought of Mexico siding with Germany in a war against the United States is repugnant to Americans, a careful reading of the telegram reveals that Germany, at the time, was desperately trying to avoid a war with the United States. Because Germany was attempting to develop a contingency if war did occur, was not a justifiable reason for the United States to declare war on Germany. The truth is that this telegram was wrongfully but deliberately made public to infuriate Americans into accepting our Governments decision to go to war with Germany which was made long before this telegram was sent. Similarly, our Government and that of England conspired and deliberately set up the Lusitania to be suck by the Germans so we would provide us with another excuse to go to war. The truth is that, as far as going to war with Germany is concerned, both our reasons; the sinking of the Lusitania and the Zimmermann Telegram were bogus and contrived reasons. I say again with strength and conviction: THE UNITED STATES HAD NO JUSTIFIABLE REASON TO DECLARE WAR ON GERMANY. Furthermore, our declaration of war was the direct result of a deal that the Zionist struck with England to bring the United States into the war on England's side if England would support the establishment of a homeland for the Jews in Palestine after the war.

Sir: you owe me and apology and while your drafting one, please examine the following:

Balfour Declaration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dear Vandalshandle:

I never said such a telegram did not exist. What I was addressing was your erroneous belief (this topic is covered in my book, "100 Years of Deception) that such a telegram constituted a legitimate reason for the United States to go to war. In fact, it is not by virtue of the fact that, while the thought of Mexico siding with Germany in a war against the United States is repugnant to Americans, a careful reading of the telegram reveals that Germany, at the time, was desperately trying to avoid a war with the United States. Because Germany was attempting to develop a contingency if war did occur, was not a justifiable reason for the United States to declare war on Germany. The truth is that this telegram was wrongfully but deliberately made public to infuriate Americans into accepting our Governments decision to go to war with Germany which was made long before this telegram was sent. Similarly, our Government and that of England conspired and deliberately set up the Lusitania to be suck by the Germans so we would provide us with another excuse to go to war. The truth is that, as far as going to war with Germany is concerned, both our reasons; the sinking of the Lusitania and the Zimmermann Telegram were bogus and contrived reasons. I say again with strength and conviction: THE UNITED STATES HAD NO JUSTIFIABLE REASON TO DECLARE WAR ON GERMANY. Furthermore, our declaration of war was the direct result of a deal that the Zionist struck with England to bring the United States into the war on England's side if England would support the establishment of a homeland for the Jews in Palestine after the war.

Sir: you owe me and apology and while your drafting one, please examine the following:

Balfour Declaration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh! So the Lusitania sinking was a English and American conspiracy! Was it connected to the Kennedy assassination? What was Jimmy Hoffa doing at the time? Now, I know why he never sailed on a British ship in his entire life. Coincidence? I don't THINK so!

Dear turzovka:

First of all, I am not a pacifist. To be sure, I am a former Navy Fighter Pilot (F-4 Phantoms, USS Forestall, VF-11, the Red Rippers) who proudly served his country during the Viet Nam war. Furthermore, I never said I approve of everything Muslims do or stand for. We are all human and all fall short of the glory of God. I also respect your right to lay down your life for your fellow man. However, what I do resent is the fact that American wrongfully entered WWI on the wrong side of the conflict due to Zionist meddling and duplicity (Israel | A Jewish Defector Warns America: Benjamin Freedman speaks) and that WWII was brought about for much these same reasons. I also resent the fact that our war on terror is also being fought for the benefit of these same demented mad men. Now, if you want to lay down your life for the benefit of the forces of evil which rule our world, then go right ahead and do so. However, as far as I am concerned, I will lay down my life for Jesus and those who strive for justice and peace in what the Zionists have turned into a vile and contemptible world. Have a nice evening.
Let us first separate two elements. One, You served in the USA military in a very important and brave role. I thank you for that and so do most Americans.

Two, it appears the gist of your top post is to first and foremost cast aspersions upon Israel, to refer to them as evil “Zionists” --- a word which means nothing to mean except propaganda B.S. used by Israel’s enemies. The other gist of your top post is to make America appear to be the real “evil empire” on earth, not Russia, not China, not Islam, not Communism. No, it is the USA that has been causing murder and oppression and torturing innocents for power and money.

Well you can hide behind an internet chat line and think you can convince yourself of this, but you would never hold up in an honest face to face debate. You are so quick to excuse the devil of his sins and point ONLY to the sins of those who are trying to defend the defenseless. This is disingenuous on your part and I do not know why you would want to be this way? I will tell you based on the little I have read here (I obviously do not know you that well) that I reject your contention that you are doing all this for Jesus Christ. No, what you are doing is not Christian. No way.

Your understanding of the history of Palestine in the last 120 years is false and of great deception. It actually turns my stomach. What you accuse the USA of is almost equally dishonest and sinister. You simply will not acknowledge the forces we were fighting WW2 were pure evil. Does not appear to bother you.

Israel was fighting demonic forces. The Jews who moved into the land called Palestine did nothing illegal, took over no one’s land, no one’s country, in fact they brought life and economic boom to the region and created jobs for hundreds of thousands of Arabs to move in and have a living. I would explain further but I really do not think you are interested.

Dear Mr. Vandalshandal:

Now you are demonstrating your ignorance to all concerned.

The sinking of the Lusitania most definitely was a vile and despicable deliberate act brought about by the involvement and collaboration of our Government and that of England. Chapter 4 of my book, "100 Years of Deception", is a synopsis of a book about this debacle written by Colin Simpson, a British Journalist who did extensive research into the matter. Mr. Colin's book was also a featured cover article in the October 13, 1972, LIFE Magazine article an original of which I have in my possession. In Mr. Colin's book, he provides us with conclusive evidence that Lusitania was set up to be sunk by the British Admiralty with the cooperation and complicity of the government of the United States. This was done specifically to provide the United States government with a phony excuse to enter WWI on the side of British, which was a decision made by our government long before the Zimmermann telegram and the sinking of the Lusitania. The United States entered WWI solely because the Rothschild Zionist struck a deal with England such that they would bring the United States into WWI on the side of the Allies if England would support the establishment of a homeland for the Jews in Palestine after the war. England cement its part in this deal by issuing its Balfour Declaration. Ask yourself, why in God's name would England issue such a declaration when embroiled in WWI and when England had no claim to Palestine or the right to speak for the Palestinian people. In light of the facts available, issuance of the Balfour Declaration was and ignoble and absurd action for the British government to take. Don't blame me for all this, its history....a history which most people do not know and do not want to know. However, we have to know and understand our history if we are ever going to stop our rapid plunge into desperation and national suicide.

If you wish to read Mr. Simpsons book, go here: http://www.amazon.com/Lusitania-Colin-Simpson/dp/0140068031&tag=ff0d01-20

Dear Turvoska:

My first and foremost intent is not to cast aspersions upon the Nation of Israel. I do not have to do this because the record is clear on this subject. Israel is a nation which came into existence by stealing the land which it had no rights or claims to from a defenseless people who have occupied this land for centuries. To maintain this wrongful status quo, Israel has torn asunder the rule of law among nations, destabilized the political environment of the world, rekindled the long dormant Crusades against the holy land, and embroiled the war in a never ending, wrongfully called, war on terror.

I am sorry, but all of the above is demonstrably true and if you which to debate these matters, I suggest we discuss them on at a time before going on to the others.

Apparently, there are a number of misguided people on this bulletin board who, through closed mindedness or ignorance are doing their best to discredit me and thereby discredit my book “100 Years of Deception”. At least I hope they are doing this through closed mindedness or ignorance and not because they are acting as agents of the criminal Zionist movement which dominates our Nation and the world. In any case, just so you will know who I am and what I am about, the following paragraph is my bio taken from the back of “100 Years of Deception”.

Alan Adaschik was born in New London, Connecticut, on June 27th, 1943. He was raised in Brooklyn, New York and attended FranklinK.LaneHigh School. Upon graduation, he was accepted as an engineering student by the University of Michigan in its Naval ROTC program. Upon completing college, Al qualified for Navy flight training and received his wings as a Jet Fighter Pilot in June of 1966. After completing his tour of duty, he left the service and earned a MBA from Long Island University. Al has worked as a Flight Test Conductor for the Grumman Aerospace Corporation, a Financial Analyst for the Singer Company, a Senior Financial Analyst for Pratt & Whitney Aircraft, and a Financial Administrator for the City of Fort Lauderdale. Al has written three books. His first book is “While We Sleep – A story of government without law”, the second book is “An Alaskan Adventure – A Travelogue and Environmental Treatise”, and his latest book is “100 Years of Deception. When not writing, Al found the time, acting as Attorney Pro Se for the voting citizens of this nation, to sue our Federal Government in the Federal District Court of Miami over America’s unconstitutional participation as a member of the World Trade Organization. Al also developed and hosted a web site called “The Constitution forum” which is no longer on line. As host of this web site, he authored a plethora of political articles and essays many of which can still be found on line at various websites.

By reading my book, “100 Years of Deception”, you will come to understand and realize the following truths about our Nation and world history that the our Zionist dominated media and information sources will never tell you about.

The Rothschild Zionists who overthrew our government concurrent with passage of the unconstitutional Federal Reserve Act in 1913, Struck a deal with England that they would bring the United States into WWI on the side of the Allies if England agreed to support and help the establishment of the State of Israel after the war. England agreed and the engineered sinking of the Lusitania and the intemperate release of the Zimmermann telegram were the trumped up reasons used to whip American public opinion into a enraged frenzy against the Germans.

In order to foster anti-Semitism in Europe with the intent of forcing Jews to flee Europe and populate the fledging nation of Israel, the Zionist engineered the wrongful and debilitating Treaty of Versailles, supported and financed Hitler’s rise to power, and supported a World Jewish Congress in Amsterdam in 1933 within which world Jewry declared war on Germany.

In order to get the United States to bring total war to the Arab world in the middle east, The Rothschild Zionist engineered the sinking of the USS Liberty and the murdering of its crew to give the United States a false flag excuse to drop nuclear bombs on Cairo, ensured that our government did nothing to stop 9/11 even though this dismal affair could have be easily prevent had officials within our government did the jobs they are paid to do, engineered our Nation’s wrongful invasion of Iraq and finally ensured that after our invasion of Iraq, George Bush would decide to dismiss and send home Iraq’s military, police, and security forces specifically to ensure that this assets would not be available to us to stabilize Iraq after our invasion but instead, would use the vast military supplies stashed around the nation to mount and insurgency against us. These sinister turns of events were engineered by the Rothschild Zionist specifically to ensure that the United States would be fighting what we wrongfully call wars against terrorism throughout the Middle East.

If you wish to know more about Alan Adaschik, Google his name or purchase “100 Years of Deception” which can be found for sale at Barnes and Noble or Amazon Books.

You go to Salon at your own risk. you couldn't pay me to go to that ugly nasty site. just a warning

Dear Turvoska:

My first and foremost intent is not to cast aspersions upon the Nation of Israel. I do not have to do this because the record is clear on this subject. Israel is a nation which came into existence by stealing the land which it had no rights or claims to from a defenseless people who have occupied this land for centuries. To maintain this wrongful status quo, Israel has torn asunder the rule of law among nations, destabilized the political environment of the world, rekindled the long dormant Crusades against the holy land, and embroiled the war in a never ending, wrongfully called, war on terror.

I am sorry, but all of the above is demonstrably true and if you which to debate these matters, I suggest we discuss them on at a time before going on to the others.
Sorry, you do not speak the truth. You speak in great deception and it is sinful in my opinion.

What you say about Israel and Christianity and the middle east is a lie. So what good is it to discuss other issues between us.

I will tell you or anyone interested how modern Israel came to be at some other date. Hint: no one stole anyone's land or nation. But oh how you wish that were true so you could deflect and blame all these Islamic horror stories on the Jews. Astonishing.

Dear Turzovka:

You said you wanted to debate these issue, claim I am willing to do so, and the best you can come up with is that I do not speak the truth and instead, speak in sinful deception. Is this what you call a debate? Is this what you call a reasonable and responsible statement of your position? Do you want to know what I think? Of course you do not because it upsets the shallow and superficial world you live in, but I will tell you anyway. You do not have a clue about what you are talking about and are a dupe to Zionist propaganda. Also, because of people like you evil is taking hold across the face of this planet and human kind will suffer bitterly because of you.

Go in peace, but sorry, I can't in good conscience wish you to have a good day.

P.S. If you go to the following link you will find some pictures of people who do not exist and never called Palestine their home because they were never there. I Sincerely hope you do not recognize and friends or relative among these people.

pictures of palestinian dead - Bing images

It has suddenly become very quiet on this thread. Aren't there any more of you Zionist duped Americans in name only, out there, who are willing to step up to the plate on the side of evil?

Dear Turzovka:

You said you wanted to debate these issue, claim I am willing to do so, and the best you can come up with is that I do not speak the truth and instead, speak in sinful deception. Is this what you call a debate? Is this what you call a reasonable and responsible statement of your position? Do you want to know what I think? Of course you do not because it upsets the shallow and superficial world you live in, but I will tell you anyway. You do not have a clue about what you are talking about and are a dupe to Zionist propaganda. Also, because of people like you evil is taking hold across the face of this planet and human kind will suffer bitterly because of you.

Go in peace, but sorry, I can't in good conscience wish you to have a good day.

P.S. If you go to the following link you will find some pictures of people who do not exist and never called Palestine their home because they were never there. I Sincerely hope you do not recognize and friends or relative among these people.

pictures of palestinian dead - Bing images
I said >>> "I will tell you or anyone interested how modern Israel came to be at some other date. "

In other words, what? I do not have the time presently. Your whole angle about pacifism or we the USA have been the enemy in all wars seems to be a cover for one thing only --- You are an anti-Semitic. You hate Israel and you will look only for those things that make them look bad and ignore all the other disturbing facts that makes your position and agenda look false, stupid or evil. You are not an honest man from every indication thus far. Either that or some Islamic zealot who could not care less about facts and the truth.

Last edited:
Dear Turzovka:

I am not an anti-Semite and deeply resent your calling me one. Apparently, your intellectual powers are limited so like the Nazis and far too many ignorant Americans, when your mind and intellect fail, you resort to labels and name calling in a futile effort to make your case.

No, I am not anti-Semitic, but what I am is "anti" of what has been done to the world by the Zionists in Judaism's name. I hate the fact that because of Zionism the nation I love, the greatest nation in all of history is no more. I hate the fact that almost 100 million Jews, Muslims, and Christians have died so 8.2 million Jews can live in a desert they stole from someone else. I hate the fact that the establishment of the State of Israel has destabilized the world I live in and destroyed the rule of law among nations. I hate the fact that the creation of the state of Israel has rekindled the Crusades, the 600 years of war to determine who owned and controlled the holy land. And finally, I hate the fact that the world is now embroiled in a war on terror that in all probability will take 600 more years to play out. Now, if you in your ignorance think that I should be chastised and condemned for hating these things, then think that you have a very sick mind that needs all the help it can get. Rest assured that I will pray for your eventual recovery and the salvation of your immortal soul.

Perhaps watching this video will help you on the road to recovery:

Kondor 3:

An observation!

A form of moral relativism is thinking that one group of people possess superior rights and privileges to everybody else. Let's see...........I think the Nazis fall into this category. They believed Germans were the repository of Aryan blood and the Aryans were a superior race of people to all others in the world. We know where this form of moral relativism led us and what it took to stamp out such thinking. Another group of people who thought this way were the Afrikaners. Like Americans before the civil war, they thought blacks were inferior to whites and this inherent inferiority justified apartheid. We can thank Nelson Mandela for doing away with this kind of demented thinking. Now, in the world today we have a group of people, who call themselves Zionists and think they are God's chosen people. Because they are God's chosen people, they naturally think they are better than everyone else, think they have a right to take land which does not belong to them, and think they have a moral obligation to reduce significant numbers of their nation's population to about the same level in society as black were in South Africa under the Afrikaners. The problem is that, incredibly, while most Americans believe that this kind of stupid thought is wrong for Nazis and Afrikaners, they think it is just ducky for the Zionist. Even more incredibly, many mentally challenged people who wrongfully call themselves Christian, think they have a moral obligation and duty to help the Zionist be better than everyone else, including themselves. Hoboy!

You seem to be an intelligent intellectual person. Can you please tell me what you think is a solution to this form of mass psychosis and insanity.

In case anyone is interested, this topic is also a heated discussion on my books Facebook page. If you guys think this is a topic worth discussing, you have not seen anything yet. To view this alternative discussion, click on the following link:

100 Years of Deception

Forum List

Back