The Ugly Face of Evil!

citizenal

Living in Paradise
Mar 31, 2012
Ormond Beach, Florida
America views itself as a peace loving Christian nation. The irony of this is that we also think war is a legitimate way to achieve a peaceful world. We are the good guys, everyone else is evil, and in order for the good guys to win, we must fight evil. The truth is that we do not fight wars for the sake of goodness, but because war sustains our bankrupt economy, because we wish to dominate and control the world’s resources, and so the State of Israel can continue to exist. Let’s examine the record! We entered and fought WWI on the wrong side of the conflict for no good justifiable reason or goal, we fought WWII because we fought WWI for no good justifiable reason or goal, and now for no good justifiable reason or goal, we are fighting or involved in wars in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Ukraine, Israel-Palestine, Pakistan, Mexico, Nigeria, and Libya. Adding insult to injury, more than half the weapons used in these wars, by either side, were supplied by us. In light of these truths, it is absurd to hold that America is a peace loving Christian nation. Instead we are a war mongering curse upon all of humanity and if you, as an American, want to gaze upon the ugly face of evil, all you have to do is look in a mirror.

To understand the points made here better, go to and read “A Year of War” written by Ben Norton, Monday, January 4, 2016, which can be found at:

http://www.salon.com/2016/01/04/a_year_of_war_10_destructive_armed_conflicts_the_u_s_fueled_in_2015_explained/

America views itself as a peace loving Christian nation. The irony of this is that we also think war is a legitimate way to achieve a peaceful world. We are the good guys, everyone else is evil, and in order for the good guys to win, we must fight evil. The truth is that we do not fight wars for the sake of goodness, but because war sustains our bankrupt economy, because we wish to dominate and control the world’s resources, and so the State of Israel can continue to exist. Let’s examine the record! We entered and fought WWI on the wrong side of the conflict for no good justifiable reason or goal, we fought WWII because we fought WWI for no good justifiable reason or goal, and now for no good justifiable reason or goal, we are fighting or involved in wars in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Ukraine, Israel-Palestine, Pakistan, Mexico, Nigeria, and Libya. Adding insult to injury, more than half the weapons used in these wars, by either side, were supplied by us. In light of these truths, it is absurd to hold that America is a peace loving Christian nation. Instead we are a war mongering curse upon all of humanity and if you, as an American, want to gaze upon the ugly face of evil, all you have to do is look in a mirror.

To understand the points made here better, go to and read “A Year of War” written by Ben Norton, Monday, January 4, 2016, which can be found at:

http://www.salon.com/2016/01/04/a_year_of_war_10_destructive_armed_conflicts_the_u_s_fueled_in_2015_explained/

Fine. So when someone comes into your home and wants to rape and kill, you let them instead of shooting them dead.

“All it takes for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing.”

I suggest a Christian theology lesson.

"Good" and "evil" are entirely subjective, and are incredibly reductive terms.

"It is by its promise of a sense of power that evil often attracts the weak." Eric Hoffer

Do you believe in evil? | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

The truth is often a tough pill to swallow. Any intelligent reader of history would face the reality that all groups engage in groupthink and it is always the other who is evil. "We first kill people with our minds, before we kill them with weapons. Whatever the conflict, the enemy is always the destroyer. We're on God's side; they're barbaric. We're good, they're evil. War gives us a feeling of moral clarity that we lack at other times." Sam Keen

Read: Amazon.com: Becoming Evil: How Ordinary People Commit Genocide and Mass Killing (9780195189490): James Waller: Books
View: Philip Zimbardo: The psychology of evil | TED Talk | TED.com

I feel that the way we were raised to believe our Indians were the savages was evil, they were beautiful people, who lived off the land for thousands of years....

Fine. So when someone comes into your home and wants to rape and kill, you let them instead of shooting them dead.

I have no problem with shooting dead someone who comes into my home to rape and kill. This having been said, why do you object to Muslims killing us when we go into their home to rape and kill them. In case you forgot, it is their nations that we are invading.

I have no problem with shooting dead someone who comes into my home to rape and kill. This having been said, why do you object to Muslims killing us when we go into their home to rape and kill them. In case you forgot, it is their nations that we are invading.
I think this is the most perfect post ive ever seen on any forum ever.

Please reverse engineer history and let is know when nations were not invading each other.

I object to your implication that if the England or the usa never set foot in the middle east everything would have been just fine all along. And never would a muslim want to invade another nation or attack another infidel or spew hatred towards jews or Christians or created hundreds of thousands of vengeance crazed zealots who want to murder for Allah. If the usa had just stayed put Israel might have been vaporized (ho hum) and Muslim women would have had their dignity raised above that of a dog.

In other words, you do not know what you are talking about. Every nation on earth has had intruders and visitors and take overs and push backs and arguments and skirmishes and monopolizing resources, etc. But not every nation or race acts so violently because of some matter in the past and uses it to hate forever. You go on be a pacifist and I will go on and defend then defenseless. “No greater love has a man than to lay down his life for his fellow man.” Something your ideology does not deal with much.

Last edited:
Dear turzovka:

First of all, I am not a pacifist. To be sure, I am a former Navy Fighter Pilot (F-4 Phantoms, USS Forestall, VF-11, the Red Rippers) who proudly served his country during the Viet Nam war. Furthermore, I never said I approve of everything Muslims do or stand for. We are all human and all fall short of the glory of God. I also respect your right to lay down your life for your fellow man. However, what I do resent is the fact that American wrongfully entered WWI on the wrong side of the conflict due to Zionist meddling and duplicity (Israel | A Jewish Defector Warns America: Benjamin Freedman speaks) and that WWII was brought about for much these same reasons. I also resent the fact that our war on terror is also being fought for the benefit of these same demented mad men. Now, if you want to lay down your life for the benefit of the forces of evil which rule our world, then go right ahead and do so. However, as far as I am concerned, I will lay down my life for Jesus and those who strive for justice and peace in what the Zionists have turned into a vile and contemptible world. Have a nice evening.

Dear turzovka:

First of all, I am not a pacifist. To be sure, I am a former Navy Fighter Pilot (F-4 Phantoms, USS Forestall, VF-11, the Red Rippers) who proudly served his country during the Viet Nam war. Furthermore, I never said I approve of everything Muslims do or stand for. We are all human and all fall short of the glory of God. I also respect your right to lay down your life for your fellow man. However, what I do resent is the fact that American wrongfully entered WWI on the wrong side of the conflict due to Zionist meddling and duplicity (Israel | A Jewish Defector Warns America: Benjamin Freedman speaks) and that WWII was brought about for much these same reasons. I also resent the fact that our war on terror is also being fought for the benefit of these same demented mad men. Now, if you want to lay down your life for the benefit of the forces of evil which rule our world, then go right ahead and do so. However, as far as I am concerned, I will lay down my life for Jesus and those who strive for justice and peace in what the Zionists have turned into a vile and contemptible world. Have a nice evening.
Ah, I should have known.
Israel debunks The RCC's claim that Israel will never be a Jewish State again.
Excellent!

Ruezovka: In case you are interested, in May of 2015, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu, at a Likud conference in Israel reveled that as part of his efforts to make Israel a nation-state of the Jewish people the, the Talmud would become the core work of Jewish law and the official basis for Israeli state law. According to the Talmud:

God must submit to the decisions of a majority vote of the rabbis (BT Bava Metzia 59b).

All gentile (Christian) women, without exception, are menstrual filth, slaves, heathens and prostitutes (BT Sanhedrin 81b – 82).

If a Jew killed a non-Jew, he is exempt from punishment (BT Sanhedrin 57a).

Jews may use lies to circumvent a gentile (BT Baba Kamma 113a).

Jesus of Nazareth is going to be stoned because he practiced sorcery, incited and led Israel astray.” (BT Sanhedrin 43a)

And finally, according to religion historian Peter Schafer, Director of the Jewish Museum of Berlin, in his commentary on the Babylonian Talmud, said; Jesus’ fate in hell is to sit forever in boiling excrement (Peter Schäfer, “Jesus in the Talmud”, Princeton University Press, p. 13).

The preceding is excerpts are taken from a ‘must read’ article by Chuck Baldwin on December 17, 2015 entitled “Kill The Infidels!” Mr. Baldwin is a Christian minister and as a patriotic American stands head and shoulders above all others.

http://chuckbaldwinlive.com/…/ID/3401/Kill-The-Infidels.aspx

P.S. From your name, I assume you are of Russian extraction. So am I, but I think this is where the similarity ends.

I with you on your post, Citizen, except for being on the wrong side in WW1. When Germany sent a secret telegram to Mexico trying to bribe them into declaring war on the USA, that pretty much sealed their fate. Unfortunately, having won the war, we lost the peace, when France and Great Britain sowed the seeds of WW2 at Versai, In addition to impossible reparations, they took a map of Europe and scribbled all over it, creating countries that had no rationale to exist other than to split up old rotten empires, and put the natural resources into the hands of the victors. Shortsighted plan.

Forum List

Back