The U.S., NATO Have Neither Right nor Authority to Judge Others: FM Spokesperson

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017

BEIJING, March 25 (Xinhua) -- Before reflecting on their crimes against the peoples in countries like Serbia, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Syria, the U.S. and NATO have neither right nor authority to judge others, a Chinese foreign ministry spokesperson said on Friday.

Produced by Xinhua Global Service

FROM THE AUTHOR:

Yes, the way the Biden administration behaves both internationally and domestically has only TWO explanations:

- THE EXCLUSIVE, SHIZOID HUZPAH;

- "HISTORICAL PSYCHOLOGICAL BRUISING," NEGATIVELY AFFECTING SELF-PERCEPTION AND PERCEPTION OF ITS PLACE IN THE WORLD.

BEIJING, March 25 (Xinhua) -- Before reflecting on their crimes against the peoples in countries like Serbia, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Syria, the U.S. and NATO have neither right nor authority to judge others, a Chinese foreign ministry spokesperson said on Friday.

FROM THE AUTHOR:

Yes, the way the Biden administration behaves both internationally and domestically has only TWO explanations:

- "HISTORICAL PSYCHOLOGICAL BRUISING," NEGATIVELY AFFECTING SELF-PERCEPTION AND PERCEPTION OF ITS PLACE IN THE WORLD.
How much land belonging to foreign countries has the US seized? Since WWII we haven't even taken enough land to bury our dead who died defending other nations from aggression. Russia , on the other hand, Ossetia, Crimea, and an attempt to occupy the entirety of Ukraine. China Tibet, Manchuria and threatening to take Taiwan.

The United States can do anything we goddam well please ... you think the Chinese or Russians are going to stop us? ... HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW ...

They don't even have debit cards in Russia ... at least not anymore ... HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW ...

The rest of the world can just piss off for all I care ...

The United States can do anything we goddam well please ... you think the Chinese or Russians are going to stop us? ... HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW ...

They don't even have debit cards in Russia ... at least not anymore ... HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW ...

The rest of the world can just piss off for all I care ...
1648336980538.png

In spite of your status of a "Golden Member" you are deeply mistaken: about five years ago Russia began to create its own system of electronic payments MIR, and VISA works within this system.

As for the "hellish sanctions" against Russia, we need to be careful that they do not turn America into hell (and we are heading towards a deep crisis at a breakneck pace, as the end of summer and fall will show).

Russians are used to difficulties. They will overcome these as well. Especially since 80% of the world's population supports Russia.
It is a great delusion that one can have a printing press and green toilet paper, and forever impose these "currency" on the world.
The parasitic Bretton Woods Agreement and system, imposed on the world, is falling apart before our eyes. A bunch of international crooks printing money and selling it to the U.S. government simply don't have enough toilet paper to stop the process.

1648337027569.png

You need to read more than The New York Times and watch more than just the corrupt CNN...

Last edited:

FROM THE AUTHOR:

You should probably stay in Russia.

FROM THE AUTHOR:

China criticizing others for "war crimes and Human Rights violations?"

Man that's rich.

How much land belonging to foreign countries has the US seized? Since WWII we haven't even taken enough land to bury our dead who died defending other nations from aggression. Russia , on the other hand, Ossetia, Crimea, and an attempt to occupy the entirety of Ukraine. China Tibet, Manchuria and threatening to take Taiwan.
Those morons in Europe and Asia have been killing each other and taking each other's land for thousands of years. Why is this our business?

Those morons in Europe and Asia have been killing each other and taking each other's land for thousands of years. Why is this our business?
You're walking down the street and a few feet away you see a thug beating, raping, and robbing an old woman who is near death.

Do you turn your head away?

We have an obligation as humans to do what we can to defend those who cannot defend themselves.

Equally important is the fact that if Europe breaks out into a wider war we cannot keep from being drawn in and the industrial nations of the west will collapse economically due to global energy dynamics and the movement of both manufactured goods and commodities, especially ag commodities globally.

Very few nations today can even support themselves including the US without protecting that outside trade.

You're walking down the street and a few feet away you see a thug beating, raping, and robbing an old woman who is near death.

We have an obligation as humans to do what we can to defend those who cannot defend themselves.

Exactly.

Some disturbed individual says there is no objective morality on my thread. So if his wife, or husband, daughter, or sister is brutally raped and murdered, who would he be to judge.
I cannot bear to read any more from individuals so demented. Thank you message board for Ignore Function.

Don't worry, Biden is about to declare war on Russia he just called for Putin's ouster. Will Biden stop at Russia or wage war on China too?
I think he needs to think about Epstein's fate. Hillary and Obama won't let him unleash his tongue when Trump comes to power. And the end of the criminal investigation is known...

And he had already "blabbed" a state secret in Poland. What if he was pressed a little bit by state investigators?

The scenario is already obvious: a simulated "chemical attack" against the Ukrainians, the White Helmets (they are already in Poland), and... the introduction of troops into Western Ukraine. Then Russia strikes the interventionists with tactical nuclear weapons, the USA retaliates and ...very annoyed and aggressive Poseidons - off our shores.

In return, we in the U.S. will get a multiple "hello" from Putin in the form of Poseidons and a 500-meter high tsunami along the Pacific and Atlantic Ocean lines.

By the way, WHERE do you live?

I live in New York...

However, it won't matter anymore.

We are very vulnerable: North America has the Yellowstone mega-volcano and the San Andreas Fault. There is nothing like that on Russian territory...

BEIJING, March 25 (Xinhua) -- Before reflecting on their crimes against the peoples in countries like Serbia, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Syria, the U.S. and NATO have neither right nor authority to judge others, a Chinese foreign ministry spokesperson said on Friday
Oh.....but China does?

Isn't this the classic case of the wok calling the kettle black?

You should probably stay in Russia.
The same so called American politicians are treating American citizens like shit. That is enough proof. The globalists are even attempting to bring in their shill Zelensky to the Oscars. More proof. It's not that Putin is not nice. It's just that we are more not nice.

WHERE is it written that we have such "obligations"? In the Talmud???! That's not what it says :)

Don't fool the people and yourself as to the true goals of the misanthropists in Washington.

The Biden-Powell-Cheney-Bush criminal group has already deceived the American people once, resulting in over six thousand young Americans resting in Arlington and over 30,000 maimed. Do you need MORE??????

1648348222725.png

1648348255607.png

1648348306361.png

Exactly.

Some disturbed individual says there is no objective morality on my thread. So if his wife, or husband, daughter, or sister is brutally raped and murdered, who would he be to judge.
I cannot bear to read any more from individuals so demented. Thank you message board for Ignore Function.
Well, that's the stereotype of Americans who "don't turn on the TV" to avoid hearing bad news. Nothing new...

Equally important is the fact that if Europe breaks out into a wider war we cannot keep from being drawn in and the industrial nations of the west will collapse economically due to global energy dynamics and the movement of both manufactured goods and commodities, especially ag commodities globally.

Very few nations today can even support themselves including the US without protecting that outside trade.
Should I post clips here of Azov Nazis executing captured Donbass militiamen in 2014 by putting pots on their heads, with a single kick of their feet??????

Should I post a picture of a beautiful woman who was NOT rapedd: a Ukrainian mine simply ripped off her arms and legs...

Should I publish a picture of a young teenage girl who had one leg and one arm torn off by a Ukrainian mine?

Shall I show you the cemetery of children who were killed by Ukrainian shelling only because they did not want to speak Ukrainian, but in their native, Russian language???

Well, Earth is a WATER planet. Your ancestors also killed 100 million of the native inhabitants of this land - and nothing...

Forum List

Back