The two main reasons to support Trump:

1) He will build the wall and save America as we know it. Liberals have invited in 20 million illegals to take our jobs and drive down our wages only because they block vote liberal and thus will turn the USA into California rendering Republicans never able to win anywhere again.

2) He is right on ISIS. He wants to kill them before they kill us with WMD's! And, he wants to rebuilt the military to get Russia, China and the ME under control again before WW3 starts.
you forgot to mention that conservatives have also allowed the illegals in.....they have been coming for 50 years not just the last 8....

On the one hand, Trump is highly unlikely to trigger World War III because the Putins of the world understand that, if he does, America will be in it to win.

On the other, if Mrs. Rodham-Clinton/Lewinsky somehow manages to get nominated and be elected then the Putins of the world will understand they have nothing to fear (I submit Benghazi as an example) and will know they can wage war in any way they choose with inadequate response begun with a flourish and nothing behind it.

You want war? Then Hillary's your gal!

1) He will build the wall and save America as we know it. Liberals have invited in 20 million illegals to take our jobs and drive down our wages only because they block vote liberal and thus will turn the USA into California rendering Republicans never able to win anywhere again.

2) He is right on ISIS. He wants to kill them before they kill us with WMD's! And, he wants to rebuilt the military to get Russia, China and the ME under control again before WW3 starts.

You do know there are sections of walls already, and the Cartel are digging under those walls the the U.S. has, so what do you think will happen when the entire wall will be built?

Also you and Trump are so ignorant that it is amazing, and the best solution is to go after the employer, but to do so then it is to go after those that donate to the GOP. ( I mean if you can make asinine claims, well so can I! )

Texas is a sanctuary state that does little to help ICE with capturing illegals that have illegally migrated here, so why are those Tea Party Republicans not doing their damn job?

I know, I know, I know the illusion of the wall will make you feel safe while the reality is that all it will do is help the cartel control the coyote business even better along with the drug trafficking along with the sex slave business.

Also before you claim the wall will allow the U.S Government to find those tunnels easier, well they keep finding them with the walls this country already has and it does not slow the cartel at all.

I know reality sucks and you write about how my response is total bullshit while not answering why stupid fucks like you still have not answer why you are so against going after the employer?

As for ISIL, well you do know the California couple one was born here, and his wife came here legally on a visa, so tell me how do you stop those that were born here from becoming worthless fucking terrorists?

You need to worry more about the homegrown terrorist first but Trump will tell you not to and you will listen to his foolish ass because you love what he tell you even if he is one ignorant fucking ass!

Now enjoy my response and understand New Mexico is also a Sanctuary State and the Governor of that State is Republican and the state issues licenses to illegals, so why are Republicans like Martinez allowing this?

Forum List

Back