The TRUTH Trump Bashes $4 Billion In IRS Refunds To Illegals....

trump-is-hitler1.jpg

Birds of a feather...
Hillary-Clinto-Nazi-salute-1.jpg
xumgOSz.jpg

Hmmmm... was America a country way back then? And did you fucking Indians KILL EACH OTHER for land, and to RAPE other tribes women, as todays muslims do?

Please tell us about peaceful European history before the diseased, thieving, murderous Pilgrims invaded.

Don't have to, you fucking indigenous people were doing it LONG before there was European history, You can't fix stupid!

Don't you ever get tired of just making shit up? Seriously?
Prove I'm wrong!

My grade school history proved you're wrong.

YOU never graduated!

I only did a quick search but I thought she was from the Canary Islands or somewhere similar.

Unlike most of your liberal idiot friends, I accept your lack of knowledge as a mistake on your part!
Have you just said something kind to me?!!

It can be interpreted either way, but if it makes you happy tonight...yes! I'm in a good mood!
Strangely enough it leaves me feeling slightly soiled...

I could have treated you as I do the Squaw, but didn't...think about that!
Oh gosh...I never considered that!

Hmmmm... was America a country way back then? And did you fucking Indians KILL EACH OTHER for land, and to RAPE other tribes women, as todays muslims do?

Please tell us about peaceful European history before the diseased, thieving, murderous Pilgrims invaded.

Don't have to, you fucking indigenous people were doing it LONG before there was European history, You can't fix stupid!

Don't you ever get tired of just making shit up? Seriously?
Prove I'm wrong!

My grade school history proved you're wrong.

Who paid for your school? Your Tribe or White Invaders who let them live & supports them?

Forum List

Back