The Truth-Afghanistan

Abandoning them?

We have more troops there now than when Trump left office, stupid

So they are going out and getting Americans and allies trapped by the Taliban? The left wing media is lying to us to hurt Biden?

This just in, you have been awarded the next level of sheep in the Democrat party. Just one more level to go and you're legally pronounced brain dead

Military copters rescue 169 Americans from hotel near Kabul airport

U.S. military helicopters rescued 169 Americans from a hotel near Kabul, a Pentagon spokesman confirmed.
www.upi.com
www.upi.com

So they are going out and getting Americans and allies trapped by the Taliban?
Obviously

So we should have stayed?

How long?

Another 20 years?
Are you complaining about Korea?

But you know that isnt the issue. The proble is HOW we left. We left them with no means to fight.

Hope you love the new Islamic Theocracy Biden gave them

So the left wing media is lying to us?

You live in a world of self delusion and racism
I showed you evidence that we ARE going out and getting Americans.

I am not responsible for what the media opines on

I showed you evidence that we ARE going out and getting Americans.

I am not responsible for what the media opines on

You keep showing the one mission that was like 100 feet that every other Biden Boob is pointing to and ignoring the tens of thousands they are doing nothing about

He knew Biden would drop his pants and scream hysterically every man for himself before running for the door and shoving little old ladies out of his way?
He didnt know Biden would win the election. He did know the troops were leaving at least in May. He made plans and left like many others did.

He didnt know Biden would win the election. He did know the troops were leaving at least in May. He made plans and left like many others did.

There is nothing normal about Biden's fuck up leaving Afghanistan. If Trump did this, you'd suddenly know that.

It's the biggest anti-Trump moonbats like you who would be dropping a load if Trump did this who are just defending Biden no matter how badly he fucks up. You just love the Democrat party and lying is something you do at this point with ease given how much experience you have it after lying about everything Trump said for four years

You keep showing the one mission that was like 100 feet that every other Biden Boob is pointing to and ignoring the tens of thousands they are doing nothing about
They used helicopters to go "like 100 feet"?

I guess you hadda say something

They used helicopters to go "like 100 feet"?

I guess you hadda say something

As I understand they were by the airport and couldn't get past the Taliban and the crowd, so they sent helicopters.

Whatever, they ran one mission and abandoned tens of thousands they are doing nothing to help. Obviously you'd rather bicker about that then talk about Biden's major fuck up

A lot of people died? Like who?

The Taliban have been going around murdering anyone who worked for the Americans, they have been beating and shooting people at checkpoints, they have confiscated travel documents.

So you're posting about this and not even reading or watching the basic news? Seriously?

You're being a drama queen. They will probably be killed later on or imprisoned but that was going to happen no matter who was prez.

I'm being a drama queen, the Taliban are just killing people they don't like and Biden knew we would be bunkered in an airport asking the Taliban to please let our people through, that was the plan all along.

You're a total moron and a racist

You're being a drama queen. They will probably be killed later on or imprisoned but that was going to happen no matter who was prez.

Out of curiosity, how many people are the Taliban allowed to kill before objecting stops making one a "drama queen?"

Forum List

Back