The truth about vote fraud

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
May 10, 2007
The voter fraud fraud. - By Bonnie Goldstein - Slate Magazine

Read this and realize this has been studied and the truth is not in the favor of what they republicans claim.

The study was then hacked away at by Bush appointees to hide the true facts.

Serebrov and Wang submitted their initial findings to be "vetted and edited" by an Election Assistance Commission working group. That's when the hackwork began.
The final report asserts, falsely, that "there is a great deal of debate on the pervasiveness of fraud in elections." Wang, the Democrat, has objected in writing that this and other revisions were made "without explanation or discussion." A gag order in the original contract forbids her to discuss the matter. Serebrov, the Republican, isn't happy either. The New York Times reported (subscription required) that he complained to a staffer for the Election Assistance Commission that neither consultant "was willing to conform [their] results [to] political expediency," and that Serebrov "could care less that the results are not what the more conservative members of my party wanted.''

Last edited:
  • Banned
The government asked for a study on vote fraud.

the study was done in a non partisan way.

The study showed individual vote fraud was vertually non exsistant.

The Bush appointees then took the study and hacked it to pieces to make it look like the study showed the opposite of what it actually found.

This admin has done with with all kinds of fields of study.

say that to the 40,000 florida voters who are convicted felons who will be able to cast a ballot this year, and favor democrat 2 to 1.

• Banned
say that to the 40,000 florida voters who are convicted felons who will be able to cast a ballot this year, and favor democrat 2 to 1.

Prove that is true.

that was what one newspaper said.

Who owns that newpaper?

have their rights been restored? you know a felon can do that and Charlie Crist just restored a crap ton of felon rights recently.

if you have verifiable proof that these felons did not have their rights restored provide it.

The government asked for a study on vote fraud.

the study was done in a non partisan way.

The study showed individual vote fraud was vertually non exsistant.

The Bush appointees then took the study and hacked it to pieces to make it look like the study showed the opposite of what it actually found.

This admin has done with with all kinds of fields of study.

You're lying. Bald and barefaced.:cuckoo::eusa_liar:

Prove that is true.

that was what one newspaper said.

Who owns that newpaper?

dude , it was the sun-sentinel

The 2 majo rnewspapers in south florida are the miami herald, and sun sentinel.

The source is fine.

Many convicted felons remain on voter rolls, according to Sun Sentinel investigation -- South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com

Florida's elections chief, Secretary of State Kurt Browning, acknowledged his staff has failed to remove thousands of ineligible felons because of a shortage of workers and a crush of new registrations in this critical swing state.

Browning said he was not surprised by the newspaper's findings. "I'm kind of shocked that the number is as low as it is," he said.

the state admits it.

dude , it was the sun-sentinel

The 2 majo rnewspapers in south florida are the miami herald, and sun sentinel.

The source is fine.

Many convicted felons remain on voter rolls, according to Sun Sentinel investigation -- South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com

Florida's elections chief, Secretary of State Kurt Browning, acknowledged his staff has failed to remove thousands of ineligible felons because of a shortage of workers and a crush of new registrations in this critical swing state.

Browning said he was not surprised by the newspaper's findings. "I'm kind of shocked that the number is as low as it is," he said.

the state admits it.

Typical ACORN behavior----swamp the system to make it difficult.

holy shit are you fucking kidding me? THen I discredit everything any media outlet owned by a left wing prick says.

THE FUCKING STATE ADMITS IT, THEY SAID IT'S TRUE, THE STORY IS TRUE. GET OVER YOURSELF,

It's amazing you can't accept reality when it's smacking you in the face with a fuckin hammer

edit:

also, afetr actually reading the link, where does it say he owns the sun-sentinel, it talks about la times and chicago tribune, unless the sentinel is owned by the tribune which it could be, i don't know

Last edited:
holy shit are you fucking kidding me? THen I discredit everything any media outlet owned by a left wing prick says.

THE FUCKING STATE ADMITS IT, THEY SAID IT'S TRUE, THE STORY IS TRUE. GET OVER YOURSELF,

It's amazing you can't accept reality when it's smacking you in the face with a fuckin hammer

edit:

also, afetr actually reading the link, where does it say he owns the sun-sentinel, it talks about la times and chicago tribune, unless the sentinel is owned by the tribune which it could be, i don't know

Remember who runs Florida?

Do you remember that kathleen Harris was also defended by the republican party until she was proven so nutty they bailed on her?

Forum List

Back