The truth about the partial islamization of the palestinian cause

Anyone who was expecting a merciless attack will be disappointed cuz I have a lot of good things to say about onedomino.

I’ve never seen a single post by onedomino supporting government funding for religious charities that one way or the other, almost always end up practicing religious proselytism.

I’ve never seen onedomino supporting teacher-led prayers, a practice that exposes children to a tremendously embarrassing and traumatic experience where they see all their schoolmates stand up and engage in a religious ritual they don’t believe in or simply don’t want to participate.

I’ve never seen 1domino supporting the inclusion of Creationism in the science curriculum.

Sometimes you admire a poster for the messages he doesn’t post : )

Unlike ScreamingEagle, onedomino seems to have a clear understanding that secularism is one of the main pillars of the modern democratic state.

Onedomino, as a secular conservative, does not fit the stereotype of his side of the political spectrum.

And I have a great deal of respect for anyone who does not make concessions to group mentality and an even greater respect for people with enough functioning brain cells to understand that you cannot support the modern democratic state and oppose secularism.

Originally posted by onedomino
Over 600 times you have posted here. A very high percentage of those posts have been anti Israeli. Tell me Jose, as one of the Boys from Brazil, why are you so obsessed with the Israeli - Palestinian dispute?

Instead of focusing on our differences, let’s focus on our similarities for a moment, shall we?

We both share a deep, ingrained distaste for theocratic governments, like Iran and the most perfect implementation of a sharia state in the world, Saudi Arabia.

Everytime I read reports about saudi and iranian girls and women complaining about mandatory dress codes and women being beaten by the saudi religious police I shake my head in disbelief that this is happening in the 21th century, in the age of computers and the Internet.

“All female visitors are expected to respect the laws of the Republic of Iran by hiding their hair etc, etc...”

This sign, found in all border crossings and airports in Iran, more than anything, is a living reminder of the violence, the disrespect for the citizen’s right inherent to any theocratic state.

But what’s the point of stating the obvious, onedomino?

Does Joyce really need to preach white supremacism at Stormfront?

Everybody here knows that Iran and Saudi are two medieval states stuck with a jurassic political system that has already been discarded by 99% of the civilized world.

Talk about preaching to the choir...

Besides... I’m always linking Palestine to 9/11 but no one in his right mind believes that only Palestine must be politically reformed in order to defeat militant Islam.

The peaceful dismantlement of Israel is an important part in this war against that totalitarian ideology but “only” a part.

Palestine can be as democratic as Sweden, but if religious schools in Saudi Arabia, Iran and Pakistan continue to propagate fundamentalist hatred against the US and the West the democratisation of Palestine will be nothing but a wasted effort as far as the war on terror is concerned.

Victory in the fight against islamic fundamentalism will demmand deep democratic reforms in the entire Middle East/muslim world from Palestine to Pakistan.

Why am I so obsessed with Israel if you can hardly find a single decent democracy in that part of the world?

Because everybody here knows that politics in the Middle East looks like a horror movie...

So they need to be convinced now that Israel is part of this horror movie... not the exception.

Forum List

Back