The Truth About Male "Privilege"

When I divorced my liberal x-wife, I received custody of my 3 month old daughter. I never received child support and she was working a full time well paying job. All I asked for was $ 65,00 a month... sheesh but eh, I loved it regardless, she's a great daughter and mother.

My ex took off with her old high school boyfriend and took the kids with her clear across the country. I had to pay child support to the point where I was barely making enough to survive. I got a better job, but when the child support nazis found out, they jacked up the payments. My daughter came to live with me, but I still had to pay child support even when I had custody. I had to fight for a long time to get that shit stopped. I never got a thin dime of support from her.

The truth is men work harder and for more years...All while being taken to the fucking cleaners by the damn woman and having half of everything taken away at the drop of the hat.

Male privilege my fucking ass. Men built most of everything and work our asses off...

I actually got lucky the second time around, I think that's why I'm so happy.

Well, sorry

I raised my son on my own without child support. I even had to go to family court they wanted to know why I wasn't paying child support. When I told them he lived with me full time, they made me get signed papers from his teachers and day care saying as far as they knew, he lived with me full time. After that, do you think they went after her? I just say, male privilege my ass.

How about female privilege?

Here is someone who explains it pretty well... tranny is calling out feminists for their bullshit.

Forum List

Back