The Truth about Mac Miller and America! (2018) Prescription drugs r u a secret junkie

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

Are you a secret addict take prescribed meds Uh huh.........but don't smoke that scary plant.

BIG PHARMA SHOULD BE CHARGED WITH MURDER EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO DIED FROM THEIR PRESCRIBED BS!!! YET THE FEAR OF POT IS INCREDIBLE WHEN POT DOES NOTHING THESE PRESCRIBED DRUGS DO. CAN YOU ASSES CONNECT THE DOTS. POT BAD, BIGG PHARMA GOOD AND SAFE DON'T TAKE POT IT IS SOOOO DANGEROUS NO MEDICINIEAL USE WHICH IS A LIE BEINGS A PATENT IS ON IT FOR YEARS............. IF YOU GAVE A NEIGHBOR A PILL AND IT KILLED THEM YOU GO TO JAIL WAKE THE FK UP!!

Are you a secret addict take prescribed meds Uh huh.........but don't smoke that scary plant.

BIG PHARMA SHOULD BE CHARGED WITH MURDER EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO DIED FROM THEIR PRESCRIBED BS!!! YET THE FEAR OF POT IS INCREDIBLE WHEN POT DOES NOTHING THESE PRESCRIBED DRUGS DO. CAN YOU ASSES CONNECT THE DOTS. POT BAD, BIGG PHARMA GOOD AND SAFE DON'T TAKE POT IT IS SOOOO DANGEROUS NO MEDICINIEAL USE WHICH IS A LIE BEINGS A PATENT IS ON IT FOR YEARS............. IF YOU GAVE A NEIGHBOR A PILL AND IT KILLED THEM YOU GO TO JAIL WAKE THE FK UP!!

A bag of weed and a 6 pack should be sufficient for anybody. It`s amazing how much wealth these people accumulate spouting 4th grade rhymes backed with karaoke music but it`s a shame that he didn`t live long enough to enjoy it.

• Banned

A bag of weed and a 6 pack should be sufficient for anybody. It`s amazing how much wealth these people accumulate spouting 4th grade rhymes backed with karaoke music but it`s a shame that he didn`t live long enough to enjoy it.

I agree it is very saddening that just because the medical gods/gov say it's ok to take etc........ppl ask no questions and take it. We all did it while growing up. Here take this , can't sleep take two, can't eat take this, cant function take this gawd the list ggoes on and on and on.

What's funny ppl can't even pick up on the fifteen drug commercials and then came the did you take this call Attorny so and so Ugggh..

• Banned
I've got my grandson and his girlfriend here every day to show me how bad pot is.

AND you can bet it's more than pot. Pots worse case scenario you eat and sleep some ppl get lazy. I will gurantee you you have no clue what else they are doing with it. PRESCRIBED meds try digging around.

Forum List

Back