The Trump Plan for the Middle East

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Here’s an idea: We let backward, poverty-stricken, misogynistic, clitorectomy-performing Third Worlders scratch out a living in their medieval hellholes, and just keep them out of our country. Also known as: the Trump Plan. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

I LOVE IT! As do a lot of American's. One time The Skinny Blond Pundit gets it right. Coulter also points out that perhaps it's time for the other contenders to just step aside and save their time and money.

Trump also talked about throwing away trillions on toppling regimes instead of fixing roads, bridges, and all the other problems we have. And she says this:

The nice thing about having your own helicopter is you can see the terrain below. The rest of them keep bumping into one another, as if they’re 9-year-olds trying to out-precocious one another on knowing unimportant military terminology and the pronunciation of foreign names.

Read the full Op Ed @ It's Time For The Other 13 Candidates to Drop Out | Human Events

Here’s an idea: We let backward, poverty-stricken, misogynistic, clitorectomy-performing Third Worlders scratch out a living in their medieval hellholes, and just keep them out of our country. Also known as: the Trump Plan. aq:clap2::clap2:

I LOVE IT! As do a lot of American's. One time The Skinny Blond Pundit gets it right. Coulter also points out that perhaps it's time for the other contenders to just step aside and save their time and money.

Trump also talked about throwing away trillions on toppling regimes instead of fixing roads, bridges, and all the other problems we have. And she says this:

The nice thing about having your own helicopter is you can see the terrain below. The rest of them keep bumping into one another, as if they’re 9-year-olds trying to out-precocious one another on knowing unimportant military terminology and the pronunciation of foreign names.

Read the full Op Ed @ It's Time For The Other 13 Candidates to Drop Out | Human Events
Ann Coulter----makes sense------I agree that right now ISIS is not
our big problem------the best answer to Isis is get the KURDS AND CHRISTIANS OUTTA there----or put them all in a protected area-----the Kurdish hills actually
would be a good choice------Kurdish hills and the USA airforce surrounding them.----
Isis can entertain themselves and other sunnis

Simple...."Carpet Bombing"

The man is as clueless as anyone I have ever seen in a Presidential Race.

Forum List

Back