The Trump love for Americans.....LOL

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
White House Nightmare: Trump Golfs While His Secret Service Agents Work Without Pay
Trump might have to put off his golf vacation if he forces a government shutdown over his border wall. But he loves his golf, so that might mean no shutdown.

To a selfish, arrogant corrupt billionaire...since taking the white house mind you....a gov. shut down, that will effect our soldiers mean nothing to this golfing moron. And if I were his SS agents, I'd take a day off too....just sayin
5c18216f240000dd0558b121.jpeg

White House Nightmare: Trump Golfs While His Secret Service Agents Work Without Pay
Trump might have to put off his golf vacation if he forces a government shutdown over his border wall. But he loves his golf, so that might mean no shutdown.

To a selfish, arrogant corrupt billionaire...since taking the white house mind you....a gov. shut down, that will effect our soldiers mean nothing to this golfing moron. And if I were his SS agents, I'd take a day off too....just sayin
/----/ May be? Might happen? What a load of horseshyt. So desperate are you to bash the president, you're making up crap that has not happened.

/----/ May be? Might happen? What a load of horseshyt. So desperate are you to bash the president, you're making up crap that has not happened.
It is just boring bullshit!

That son-of-a-bitch rose to political prominence on the total LIE that Obama was born in Kenya.

The bastard literally, was running around the media talking about "My guys are down in Kenya, and you wouldn't BLEEV what they're finding!!"

And you have the audacity to come w/this horse crap??

GTFOH!!!!

kick-500x330.gif

Congrats! You actually spelled SS correctly.

That son-of-a-bitch rose to political prominence on the total LIE that Obama was born in Kenya.

The bastard literally, was running around the media talking about "My guys are down in Kenya, and you wouldn't BLEEV what they're finding!!"

GTFOH!!!!

kick-500x330.gif

My how you people turn a blind eye to the corruption and unAmerican activities saturating your leftist govt officials.

And to use the Kenya thing as a reason Trump is so untrustworthy is laughable. And desperate. (imo)

Fyi, the reason no politician or tv news types like on Fox will ever contest obama's birth is because it is a total lose-lose situation. You people have the MSM so on your side any story of fact raised concerning this is an 'LOL' moment. No one really researches the facts on this because no one wants to find out or admit they might be wrong. So you all find it sooo funny. Did you ever wonder how young teenager barack got a connecticut social security card? At that time and at that age one would have to appear in person to obtain one. Yet, barack was never in connecticut. By the way, Snopes tried to discredit this story and made a fool of themselves. Oh, never mind, you probably never even got this far in my post.

Last edited:

GTFOH!!!!

kick-500x330.gif
Jeez dude! You shouldn’t let a thing like this ruin your life!

Forum List

Back