Soy Bean farmers still support the nut in chief...gee I wonder why?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
97% of all the soy bean we use to sell to China is being subsidized by US tax payers. Trump causes shit to go bad and have no issue of making US tax payers pay for his bullshit, the wall being another example. So when polled, soy bean farmers, 67%, all said they would vote for Trump in the 2020 elections should he run....and again why not...they're not losing any money, and because the fed. gov. is so fucked up, I would bet my last fucking dollar, they're all being OVER PAID AND THEN SOME.

97% of all the soy bean we use to sell to China is being subsidized by US tax payers. Trump causes shit to go bad and have no issue of making US tax payers pay for his bullshit, the wall being another example. So when polled, soy bean farmers, 67%, all said they would vote for Trump in the 2020 elections should he run....and again why not...they're not losing any money, and because the fed. gov. is so fucked up, I would bet my last fucking dollar, they're all being OVER PAID AND THEN SOME.

And yet it is all Trump fault according to you.

So if Pelosi does not cut the Farmers subsidies when she gain control of the House who will you blame?

Trump of course...

/----/ democRATs love it when countries like China screw the USA royally. We deserve it -- right?

/----/ Read this about your beloved Chinese government that screws the US with high tariffs. How can you defend these monsters?
In locked compound, minorities in China make clothes for US
  • In locked compound, minorities in China make clothes for US
    800.jpeg

• Banned
/----/ democRATs love it when countries like China screw the USA royally. We deserve it -- right?
Why are we blaming China for our markets need to exploit cheap labor? China didn't force us to ship good paying jobs to their country, did they? China didn't force the Trump brand to make all their products there and elsewhere, did they? Sure they're fucking over us, but making us pay via our hard earned tax dollars is kinda fucked up, wouldn't you say? These mf's own our debt, our economy and your stupid president, who the fuck you think is gonna win?

• Banned
/----/ Read this about your beloved Chinese government that screws the US with high tariffs. How can you defend these monsters?
    800.jpeg
Those monsters, your president and his daughter hire to make Trump shit. Dude whine all you want, they own us, our economy, our debt...they hold bonds on our debt, they own the US and nothing Trump nor you can do and undo those facts.

800.jpeg
Interesting how the women are all on one side wearing red tops and men on the other in yellow.

800.jpeg
Those monsters, your president and his daughter hire to make Trump shit. Dude whine all you want, they own us, our economy, our debt...they hold bonds on our debt, they own the US and nothing Trump nor you can do and undo those facts.
/----/ So you like how the Chinks run their slave camps. Typical democRAT.

In answer to your original question, perhaps they look at the country's whole economic picture instead of just personal interest like you do. Of course, they may just be brighter than you.

Forum List

Back