The Trump administration...and the arrogance

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Kellyanne Conway, Sean Spicer and President Trump himself...they've all set the tone for how things will work in this administration. They've made it crystal clear; the tail won't wag the dog anymore. While they've already scared the living shit out of timid, fragile minded folks who lack a nut-sack, anyone who knows and appreciates leadership knows that no real leader isn't arrogant. You gotta love it!

Hilarious to hear, after Barry's Narcissistic regime, to hear anyone now complain about Trump's similar traits.

Hilarious to hear, after Barry's Narcissistic regime, to hear anyone now complain about Trump's similar traits.

I think Hussein was sneaky, he hid his arrogance and thought he had American's outsmarted and manipulated. The Trump admin is what it is on the surface...nothing to hide.

Not to mention the arrogance of the left in demanding Trump be impeached, violent acts and trampling of other's rights.

I think Hussein was sneaky, he hid his arrogance and thought he had American's outsmarted and manipulated. The Trump admin is what it is on the surface...nothing to hide.
Really?

'I won.'
'Elections have consequences.'
'You can come along but you have to get in the back of the bus.'
In a 22 minute meeting to honor the World Series Champion Cubs he spoke of himself 40 times.

Again, REALLY? :p

I could not care less if he is arrogant. I dont swim in that shit. I watch what they say, then do. If he continues in THIS pattern, ,,,damn!...Im gonna have to eat all of my words. I dont care about THAT either. Just do what you said you were going to do. Thats all you have to do. Mr. Trump.
thttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uSkxC1wm24

Last edited:
Not to mention the arrogance of the left in demanding Trump be impeached, violent acts and trampling of other's rights.

Hey, if I was a whack-job Lefty I'd be pissed too...like a puppet master they had Hussein on strings and were calling all the shots. They can't stand to think the anything goes free for all has ended...they can't stand to think that government will demand more of its citizens.

You blind, deaf and dumb obama lefties have no idea the attack on the Constitution obama took. All you have to do is search. Its so, so easy. If you dont look for the truth, then your no better than the ones that screw us. That goes for both sides.

your right, Trump is all about bullshyte and lies. Time to wake up

The entire system is all about bullshyte and lies. The personalities vomited up as the face of the system must merely be swapped out periodically.

Your pretty convinced arent 'ya...before hes done a single thing hardly. Me?...Im for a strong American Economy. Im not hoping he fails. Thats un American and only part of the problem....and, from my viewpoint...traitorous. Im skeptical and full of dout but no, I do not want him to fail as long as his work is for a stronger America for every legal citizen in The Country. Does it matter who gets us there?

Your pretty convinced arent 'ya...before hes done a single thing hardly. Me?...Im for a strong American Economy. Im not hoping he fails. Thats un American and only part of the problem....and, from my viewpoint...traitorous. Im skeptical and full of dout but no, I do not want him to fail as long as his work is for a stronger America for every legal citizen in The Country.
How many years were you hoping and praying for the American economy to fail under Obama?

The entire system is all about bullshyte and lies. The personalities vomited up as the face of the system must merely be swapped out periodically.

Yes, how true. In politics, unless your a sheep, is all smoke and mirrors...nothing is what it seems and it is all based on the biggest most unConstitutional event in American History...the federal reserve. "No Central Banks".

Yes, how true. In politics, unless your a sheep, is all smoke and mirrors...nothing is what it seems and it is all based on the biggest most unConstitutional event in American History...the federal reserve. "No Central Banks".
The Fed was created by Congress

Forum List

Back