The True Lesson of Charletsville

I agree the guy who plowed those people does not represent all Christians. However, as a supporter of a radical racist organization, he does support their cause and means. Just like a supporter of Islamic State supports that cause and its means.

But the suicide bomber has a system that supports him by making his bomb vest, feeding and clothing him and hiding him until the deed is done.

Where is the similar support for this idiot than ran down those people?

upload_2017-8-13_8-31-20.png

Obviously we need to ban automobiles with a low clearance below them so that when people run over protesters they wont get dragged so far.

If only one life gets saved.....
NOT FUNNY

Are you trying to show a shitty side of you that I am unaware of.....? Boy it's coming out loud and clear with your thoughtless comment!

But you would have been in that crowd to pepper spray someone who supported Trump now wouldn't you.
You would pepper spray the shit out of them right in their face.
No, by God, when the nazis started swinging those batons, I would have been there with a quarterstaff. The nazis showed up looking for a fight, and they committed murder before the day was out.

One guy drove his car into a crowd......you nuts say that doesn't speak for all muslims when the muslims do it...yet now it means all the left wing, white nationalist fascists are killers.....remember when the muslim drove his truck and killed 89 people and wounded 400...all of you nutters said it didn't represent all muslims...remember that....moron.
All Muslims that support the radicals are equally guilty of their crimes. Same goes for you and the American Nazis you support. At least Cruz was brave enough to come out with a statement that sounded like a real American.

Yes that was both surprising and eloquent.

One guy drove his car into a crowd......you nuts say that doesn't speak for all muslims when the muslims do it...yet now it means all the left wing, white nationalist fascists are killers.....remember when the muslim drove his truck and killed 89 people and wounded 400...all of you nutters said it didn't represent all muslims...remember that....moron.
All Muslims that support the radicals are equally guilty of their crimes. Same goes for you and the American Nazis you support. At least Cruz was brave enough to come out with a statement that sounded like a real American.
Yes that was both surprising and eloquent.
Cruz is always eloquent, but Old Shits is a raving idiot.

2A is not supporting the murderous driver of that car and Old Shits damned well knows it but he will stilllie about it anyway.

I am sick to death of these constantly lying leftwing Nazis like Old Shits.

Obviously we need to ban automobiles with a low clearance below them so that when people run over protesters they wont get dragged so far.

If only one life gets saved.....
True lesson here is that you "Conservatives" are pieces of shit. The lesson of Charlottesville is that when a bunch of these nazis show up in combat gear, it is time to shut down their demonstration and arrest them for inciting a riot.

I worked with many WW2 vets back in the day, sometimes hit the bars at night with them after work. These guys were tough and patriotic, and would have guaranteed called you an unpatriotic p.o.s.

True lesson here is that you "Conservatives" are pieces of shit. The lesson of Charlottesville is that when a bunch of these nazis show up in combat gear, it is time to shut down their demonstration and arrest them for inciting a riot.
I worked with many WW2 vets back in the day, sometimes hit the bars at night with them after work. These guys were tough and patriotic, and would have guaranteed called you an unpatriotic p.o.s.
That doesnt matter to Old Shits.

He would just laugh and say that they were all racists anyway.

Forum List

Back