the true face the anti-Obama movement

I'm going state the obvious here: Barack Hussein Obama is our president because of his race. Not because of anything else. I know far too many people that voted FOR Obama strictly on the basis of his racial status.
Some of us expect the election process to be one that is above the superficial posturing and gestures. I am not implying Obama did anything wrong or illegal. But many folks feel that the political process was misused to Obama’s benefit. Simply put, some of us feel that Obama isn’t a legitimate president. This taints his presidency. I remember how for years after G.W. Bush’s election in 2000, the taint that hung like a chad over his presidency because of the mess in Florida. Yes, these “birher” folks are really pushing credibility to find a reason to remove Obama. It’s a deep sign of disaffection with the political process, not racism. This president is a token, superficial gesture to political correctness. It’s easy to blow off the Tea party people as loony racists, but there is more to this picture that some people want to see.

So according to YOU, Obama is illegitimate because "too many people voted for Obama strictly on the basis of his racial status".....and that is some outlandish justification for the root cause of birthers and teabaggers angst.

Give me a fucking break, SW2SILVER.

The MAJORITY vote from Black AND WHITE Americans got Obama in office because both parties weren't going to put up with another 4 years of Reaganomics on steroids, or a lame version of the Shrub's administration peddling out PNAC policies. Yes, I'm sure there were a lot of people, black people in particular, that voted for the man because of his physical/racial make-up. But if that is indeed the case, that one note vote would have carried over to the 2010 elections, and clearly it didn't.

What YOU don't want to see in this picture is the FACT that teabaggers, oathers, birthers, neocons, threepers and whatever other right wingnut off-shoot you can name are just too damned stubborn to admit that the people who screwed them over are NOT the Dems, the Liberals or the black man in the Oval Office.....as none of the three I just mentioned were the main players/instigators in the S&L scandal, Enron, or the Wall St./mortgage bank debacle.

Sally Kern is right

Then how does she explain the generations black cops, lawyers, scientists, military officers, engineers, businessmen, firemen, politicians, etc.? Too many to say "exception to the rule".

But hey, according to you, she's "right" about women also. I wonder how your female family members and friends feel about this one:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V-l97AEFnk]YouTube - Rep. Sally Kern (R-OK): 'Women Usually Don't Want To Work As Hard As Men'[/ame]

I don't know which is more pathetic...Kern or the fools who support her. Carry on.

that's it???????

It's enough to kick off your David Duke/Bell Curve bullshit, Ian......you're so predictable is fucking tragic!

you dismiss massive amounts of data that show blacks do not become qualified for higher status jobs by saying 'some do'?

As opposed to the generations of black folk who overcame the "data" of pseudo intellectual sheet wearers like YOU to become doctors, lawyers, scientist, military officers, engineers, businessmen, policemen, politicians, office workers, teachers/professors, etc., WITHOUT "affirmative action"? I don't have to "dismiss" it, just put it in proper perspective and deflate the "massive" hot air folks like YOU, Ian, spew constantly.

you dismiss massive amounts of data that show women tend to divide their time between work and family by saying 'women are insulted'?

As opposed to the documented FACTS of bias against women in the work place? As opposed to the documented FACTS of women constantly fighting to have a "day care" system in place so they can work? I don't have to "dismiss" it, just put it in proper perspective and deflate the "massive" hot air folks like YOU, Ian, spew constantly.

not much meat on those bones to even understand what you believe or the reasoning behind it. care to expand on why you think blacks dont become qualified at similar rates to other races, or why you dont think that women are making a personal choice when they spend more time than men on raising families?

Care to realize that you're not going to hijack this thread, Ian? Stay on target.....where is Buchanan's "proof" of his assertions concerning Obama? Where is Kern's proof for her claims in her STATE beyond her myopic experience?

If you're going to defend their bigoted/racist rants, Ian....then defend what THEY said PRECISELY....if you've got the guts and honesty.

LOL, the ANTI-"boyking" Obama movement. Would that be the same as the ANTI-BUSH movement?

No Stephanie...the Shrub was outed as an unqualified legacy student to Yale and Harvard thanks to his Skull and Bones Daddy and Grand Pappy Bush when one of his PROFESSORS was so concerned that the asshole could become president that he went public with the sheer arrogant stupidity and vindictive, near socio-pathic nature the Shrub displayed in his classes. The Shrub's records told the rest of the tale. Oh, and then there are all those folk in Florida that got cheated out of voting by his Gov. brother's Secty of State in 2000, the documentation of the Shrub violating the Congressional and UN mandates to invade Iraq, the lies used to justify invading Iraq, the total fuck up regarding Katrina and New Orleans, etc., etc. The criticisms of Obama pale in comparison to the Shrub.
Now don't forget folks, IF YOU are against the Obama, YOU ARE A DAMNED RACIST.

Not quite Stephanie....I have objections to several of Obama's policies and actions.....but supporting birther bullshit wasn't/isn't one of them. Other than racism, what could possibly explain allegedly rational people rejecting the intial short form used by ALL Hawaiians, verification by the State Dept., the Secret Service, the FBI, two Hawaiian newspapers from 1961, the DMV for Hawaii and Illiniois, and the vetting process necessary for the man to be elected President of the USA?

how convenient is that to USE TO try and shut people up...think about it.

You should follow your own last three words, Stephanie. As the video clips show, FACTS sure as hell are not shutting up POS like Buchanan and Kern....one just moves the goal post to another absurd quest and the other just regurgitates racist/sexist clap trap that's been around for 30 years. By their own words, they sure as hell aren't thinking straight.

Bottom line: Obama put the nail in the birther coffin, and showed the world what a bunch of bigoted fools they are...and little Stephanie doesn't like it. Too fucking bad for little Stephanie...she needs to stop the fake laughing and grow the hell up.

Your confusion is understandable as the Far Right do not speak for conservatives. They do however, through the magic of media, get the majority of the attention. Same way Christians are all painted as the Westboro Baptist Church crazies. Those of us that disagree with Obama's idealogue policies of big government and govt being the answers to all of this country's woes are painted with the same broad liberal brush and lumped in with these fools on the far right just as the far left do with the liberal cause. Race seems to be a subject brought up more times by the liberals than the conservatives.

One would be confused if they bought your version of history. You seem to forget the FACT that it was Ronald Reagan that lifted the tent flap and let the wingnut Christian fundamentalist onto the GOP campaign stage. Hell, Nixon warned about that to no avail. Since then, we've seen "God" being used as an excuse and justification by various politicos and pundits for neocon driven GOP policies. The old chestnut of "big government" is truly tragic, being that "big government" in terms of Reaganomics, the Patriot Act, don't seem to concern the Obama critics from the conservative seats. "Race" via buzz phrases and innuendo has been barked by the likes of Buchanan and Kern LONG before Obama came on the scene. Neocon parrots, teabaggers and the like have been video documented using such bigoted and racist innuendos and assertions....when others point out, the absurd tactic of calling the critics, "racist" is used...but no one is buying it.

Obama's faults lie with his inexperience as a leader and as a non partisan president. The love affair the media has had with him since campaign allowed him to be the least vetted presidential hopeful ever. To completely ignore his past relationships with terrorist (Ayers and Dorn), Slum Lord Tony Rezko and racist preacher Wright were all but given passes by the media.

Newsflash for you....all the names you just dropped were discussed, examined and resolved BEFORE the conclusion of the 2008 election. The PEOPLE weren't buying the neocon smear job, and only the most bitter and insipidly stubborn anti-Obama people are still barking that nonsense...as YOU are doing here.

Bottom line, with todays economic problems and no real improvement (seen the unemployment numbers posted this week?), the facts are Obama is and will go down in history below Carter. He owns every cent of the increase to our deficit (govt spent more in Feb 11 than all of 2007). His love for big govt, unions and hatred for oil, coal and etc have further divided this country. Not to mention for all the talk of a post racial president, there is a deeper divide within the races as ever.

Bottom line: you leave out a few facts: like the Party of No fighting to continue the economic policies that put us in this mess in the first place....that Obama took two wars and a medical perscription plan off the credit card and onto the national budget, where they belonged....the neocon love of the fallacy of free market solving all problems, tax breaks for the rich, privatization, deregulation, outsourcing and off shore bank accounts....

Rather than sweeping generalizations and grade school name calling (tea baggers), your argument would be somewhat stronger without though far from accurate. The term racist is only used now to stifle debate in an attempt to distract from the failed presidency of Obama.

Teabaggers got their name when at one of the first astro-turfed rallies funded by Dick Armey's Freedomworks and helpfully organized by Fox News pundits, a woman raised a picket sign that read, "Tea bag Obama before he Tea bags You". Sounds like that woman was a teabagger to me!

No one is trying to "stifle" a debate. If you don't like the racist and bigoted bilge spewing from the mouths of Kern and Buchanan, then go bitch at them, because I sure as hell didn't put a gun to their heads to say those things.

Sally Kern is right

Then how does she explain the generations black cops, lawyers, scientists, military officers, engineers, businessmen, firemen, politicians, etc.? Too many to say "exception to the rule".

But hey, according to you, she's "right" about women also. I wonder how your female family members and friends feel about this one:

I don't know which is more pathetic...Kern or the fools who support her. Carry on.

You know, I have not heard of Kern before. However, after hearing her I do see her points on both Blacks in prison and women who work. Many women will throw a fit if a man gets promoted instead of them but yet do not want to put in the hours and effort it takes to get the promotion. They expect to get things just because they are women, same as Blacks who expect to get things just because they are Black.

You need to get out more, because your limited experience in no way is representing what's going on in the real world. Do some honest homework regarding the history of women's rights in the work place....as to wages, etc. Also, you sound just like every other willfully ignorant clown out there spewing the party line that all those black people just "expect to get things". All we "expect" are the same things YOU do, bunky....trick is YOU don't have nearly 3 centuries of being treated as non-humans and second class citizens to live down...especially in a society that tries to pretend all that just evaporated overnight.

Also, as to the Black cops, lawyers, scientists, military officers, engineers, businessmen, firemen, politicians, etc. I do know there are some who actually work to get to those positions and I do not think it is an "exception to the rule". SOME?!??! What the hell do YOU know about anything, bunky??? Do your homework and check into the history of black folk who were making strides LONG before Affirmative Action came on the scene. You seem to confuse bonafide legal actions used by every other ethnic group in American history to get job rights. However, I also know that some get there due to 'affirmative action' instead of hard work. Yes, there was "some", "some" being the operative word. Wasn't there a test where the qualification scores were lowered so that Blacks who do not make the original scores could become police officers? ;)
No, there wasn't....if you've got proof to the contrary, produce it.

Posts #15, 56, 90, 92, 94 clearly shows the intellectual impotence of Stephanie, folks. Also, if she's so fed up with my posts and threads, why does she take time and effort to read and comment on them? Clearly, Stephanie is just obsessed and angry that I make a fool of her time and again.....as I did in other incarnations on other discussion boards over the years. Now let's watch for yet another childish Stephanie dodge/lie/denial.

You don't find it just a little bit pathetic that you need to point out your 'wins'? I do. Cuz, I just read through this thread and you made yourself look like the fool you are time and again.

But.... at least you're consistent.

Having seen this faulty line of reasoning in previous threads by TL, I researched logical fallacies to see which category this belongs to but could find no match. I therefore concluded that TL seems to have invented a novel form of faulty argumentation. To wit, responding to a post by claiming to have already won the argument in a previous post, or series of posts, that when reviewed turn out to be inconclusive, disproven, or entirely non-existent. This devious debating device usually appears after the thread has grown in size to where readers won't bother to go back and research the underpinnings of the self-proclaimed victory. I think it should be named, so that it can be readily identified when employed in the future, something like Argumentum Ad Absurdis Tachiliberalum.

As the chronology of the posts shows, since neither Stephanie or Flag can logically or factually justify or excuse the racist and bigoted blatherings of Buchanan or Kern, they turn to personal attacks against the person who points this outs. What a pathetic bunch.

How many DAYS you going on about this NOW? It didn't get the response you wanted so you had to drag it back up and continue. I guess that shows you how much FOLKS grew tired of it, so just who is it THAT NEEDS TO GROW UP..
Here's some entertainment for you, take your mind off the FAUX outrage you have. ENJOY.:lol:

Hilarious_Dance.gif

Posts #15, 56, 90, 92, 94 clearly shows the intellectual impotence of Stephanie, folks. Also, if she's so fed up with my posts and threads, why does she take time and effort to read and comment on them? Clearly, Stephanie is just obsessed and angry that I make a fool of her time and again.....as I did in other incarnations on other discussion boards over the years. Now let's watch for yet another childish Stephanie dodge/lie/denial.

You don't find it just a little bit pathetic that you need to point out your 'wins'? I do. Cuz, I just read through this thread and you made yourself look like the fool you are time and again.

Thanks for proving my point, Stephanie. You're dismissed.

Having seen this faulty line of reasoning in previous threads by TL, I researched logical fallacies to see which category this belongs to but could find no match. I therefore concluded that TL seems to have invented a novel form of faulty argumentation. To wit, responding to a post by claiming to have already won the argument in a previous post, or series of posts, that when reviewed turn out to be inconclusive, disproven, or entirely non-existent. This devious debating device usually appears after the thread has grown in size to where readers won't bother to go back and research the underpinnings of the self-proclaimed victory. I think it should be named, so that it can be readily identified when employed in the future, something like Argumentum Ad Absurdis Tachiliberalum.

'Argumentum Ad Absurdis Tachiliberalum'. I like that. I should bookmark it for future unfortunate encounters with taichiliberal

Tweedle Dumb giving props to Tweedle Dumber.

I like the way Obama went to the Republican retreat and mopped the floor with those basTURDS.

He wasn't born American.

He is sympathetic with Muslim terrorists and won't make the hard decisions to protect the country.

He's black.

Two of those three cards are now OFF the table.

The next election should be a hum-dinger. The Republican Party is 90% white. All they have left is race.

After what they did to teachers, unions, nurses and schools while giving massive tax breaks to gazillionaires, they can't run on helping the Middle Class. After throwing the elderly under the bus, they can't count on them.

Can you imagine the next Republican campaign ad?

We gave a few bucks to the elderly and told them to go out and get insurance without giving them enough money. Seeing the looks on their faces when they were turned down was worth it. It was hilarious. (Paid for by the Republican National Committee to get Obama re-elected)

Old-People.jpg

Thanks Republicans for ending my Medicare!

Last edited by a moderator:

YouTube - Rep. Sally Kern (R-OK): 'Women Usually Don't Want To Work As Hard As Men'

that's it???????

It's enough to kick off your David Duke/Bell Curve bullshit, Ian......you're so predictable is fucking tragic!

you dismiss massive amounts of data that show blacks do not become qualified for higher status jobs by saying 'some do'?

As opposed to the generations of black folk who overcame the "data" of pseudo intellectual sheet wearers like YOU to become doctors, lawyers, scientist, military officers, engineers, businessmen, policemen, politicians, office workers, teachers/professors, etc., WITHOUT "affirmative action"? I don't have to "dismiss" it, just put it in proper perspective and deflate the "massive" hot air folks like YOU, Ian, spew constantly.

you dismiss massive amounts of data that show women tend to divide their time between work and family by saying 'women are insulted'?

As opposed to the documented FACTS of bias against women in the work place? As opposed to the documented FACTS of women constantly fighting to have a "day care" system in place so they can work? I don't have to "dismiss" it, just put it in proper perspective and deflate the "massive" hot air folks like YOU, Ian, spew constantly.

not much meat on those bones to even understand what you believe or the reasoning behind it. care to expand on why you think blacks dont become qualified at similar rates to other races, or why you dont think that women are making a personal choice when they spend more time than men on raising families?

Care to realize that you're not going to hijack this thread, Ian? Stay on target.....where is Buchanan's "proof" of his assertions concerning Obama? Where is Kern's proof for her claims in her STATE beyond her myopic experience?

If you're going to defend their bigoted/racist rants, Ian....then defend what THEY said PRECISELY....if you've got the guts and honesty.

first things first....stop inserting your comments into my DIRECT QUOTES! the purpose of being able to quote someone is to avoid misscommunication, adding your unidentified words to my comments does the opposite.

you made the OP. if there are statements that Kern made that you believe are wrong please identify them and explain your position. I know from past experience with you that if I volunteer to state my case before you present yours then you will not say anything except to hurl insults and claim victory through 'Argumentum Ad Absurdis Tachiliberalum'.

so, quote Kern and explain your reasoning and we can progress to debating the issues

that's it???????

first things first....stop inserting your comments into my DIRECT QUOTES! the purpose of being able to quote someone is to avoid misscommunication, adding your unidentified words to my comments does the opposite.

First off, PUH-LEEZE stop whining Ian. Since YOU can CLEARLY read my responses and distinguish them from your statements, so can others. That is why I use a different colored font...so readers can see immediately what I'm responding to, how I respond to it and why my summations are correct. There's NOTHING illegal according to the rules of this discussion site as to what I do. Bottom line: Quit BS'ing Ian, if you can't logically and factually defend your assertions and statements, just say so and don't be a wussy with these lame dodges.

you made the OP. if there are statements that Kern made that you believe are wrong please identify them and explain your position. I know from past experience with you that if I volunteer to state my case before you present yours then you will not say anything except to hurl insults and claim victory through 'Argumentum Ad Absurdis Tachiliberalum'.

How many times do I have to school you on this Ian? The chronology of the posts clearly shows YOU to be the aggressor against the comments I made regarding Kern and Buchanan videos....and I challenged you accordingly. That's how it works in the real world, Ian...when you make an assertion/statement in a debate or discussion, the burden of proof is on YOU! Go ask any high school debate squad moderator (teacher or student). I provided the proof of what I stated, so quit you BS and either put up or shut up, Ian.
so, quote Kern and explain your reasoning and we can progress to debating the issues

Already done....TFB if you don't have a logical/factual/rational retort, Ian. And just because you're in a corner doesn't suddenly mean the rules of engagement change to bail you out. The chronology of the post shows YOU, Ian, making the last claim/assertion/statement in defense of Kern as if it's fact. I challenged you to PROVE it within the specific parameters that involve Kern. If you can't Ian, at least have the cojones to admit so, and spare us all endless stalling that little David Duke wanna be's like you are so famous for.

when has taichiliberal ever had the brains or guts to debate anyone? point by point or otherwise?

never, as far as I have seen

and the last few pages of comments only solidify my position. taichiliberal is an empty suit who's only weapons are insults and 'Argumentum Ad Absurdis Tachiliberalum'.

still waiting

edit- just in case you really dont understand what is being asked of you I will spell it out

1. pick a quote or quotes from the Kern videos, type them out or at least specifiy the exact time they were said on the video.
2. explain what you disagree with and the reasoning behind why you disagree, and perhaps you could buttress your arguement with some sort of evidence. insults are optional.
3. once you have presented your opinion I will respond to it.

simple, isnt it?

of course I know, and everyone else knows that you will only go into another spasm of 'Argumentum Ad Absurdis Tachiliberalum'.

Last edited:
LOL, the ANTI-"boyking" Obama movement. Would that be the same as the ANTI-BUSH movement?

that does not work on me.
politically correct is for the weak and stupid.
action speaks louder than words.
being called a racist is a badge of honor.
PC is the anti-truth of today.bury your head in the sand.

still waiting

edit- just in case you really dont understand what is being asked of you I will spell it out

1. pick a quote or quotes from the Kern videos, type them out or at least specifiy the exact time they were said on the video.
2. explain what you disagree with and the reasoning behind why you disagree, and perhaps you could buttress your arguement with some sort of evidence. insults are optional.

simple, isnt it?

of course I know, and everyone else knows that you will only go into another spasm of 'Argumentum Ad Absurdis Tachiliberalum'.

As the chronology of the Posts shows, folks (Post #132 in particular)....the intellectual dishonesty of cowards like IanC is laid bare for all to see. Those who try to cloak their bigotry and racism with pseudo-intellectual clap trap instead of a pointy hood and bed sheet can never sustain a rational, honest debate.

The videos I supply clearly show Kern making absurd generalizations based on her alleged experience, and then laying out those generalizations a plausible, logical explanation for problems in the black community in her state. Problem is, Kern offers NO proof of her statements. And so jokers like Ian, who assert there's nothing prejudicial or bigoted in Kern's blatherings, want her critics to "prove her wrong".

Why is it my job to prove Kern wrong, when SHE offers NO proof that she is right? Why is it my job to prove Kern's defenders/supporters wrong when THEY CANNOT offer any proof of her being right?

When I was in school, the professors taught that if you make a claim, you had better be able to provide substantial proof that claim is valid.

Kern spoke first, on the public forum, the burden of proof is on her.
Ian spoke first in her defense/support/justification...the burden of proof is on him.

Any high school English teacher coaching a debate squad will tell you that.

So you're not bluffing anyone Ian....if you don't have the brains or the balls, Ian, to meet a simple burden of proof, then I'll just ignore your bluff and bluster (or usual false accusations and attacks). Kern has already copped an apology for her stupidness, knowing damned well that a lengthy debate would expose her flawed logic and questionable assessment of all documented facts....let's see how you fare, my Bell Curved IanC. Carry on! :lol:

that does not work on me.
politically correct is for the weak and stupid.
action speaks louder than words.
being called a racist is a badge of honor.
PC is the anti-truth of today.bury your head in the sand.

And what does all that jibberish you just spewed have to do with the FACT that neither Kern or Buchanan can back up what they say?

still waiting

simple, isnt it?

As the chronology of the Posts shows, folks (Post #132 in particular)....the intellectual dishonesty of cowards like IanC is laid bare for all to see. Those who try to cloak their bigotry and racism with pseudo-intellectual clap trap instead of a pointy hood and bed sheet can never sustain a rational, honest debate.

The videos I supply clearly show Kern making absurd generalizations based on her alleged experience, and then laying out those generalizations a plausible, logical explanation for problems in the black community in her state. Problem is, Kern offers NO proof of her statements. And so jokers like Ian, who assert there's nothing prejudicial or bigoted in Kern's blatherings, want her critics to "prove her wrong".

Why is it my job to prove Kern wrong, when SHE offers NO proof that she is right? Why is it my job to prove Kern's defenders/supporters wrong when THEY CANNOT offer any proof of her being right?

When I was in school, the professors taught that if you make a claim, you had better be able to provide substantial proof that claim is valid.

Kern spoke first, on the public forum, the burden of proof is on her.
Ian spoke first in her defense/support/justification...the burden of proof is on him.

Any high school English teacher coaching a debate squad will tell you that.

So you're not bluffing anyone Ian....if you don't have the brains or the balls, Ian, to meet a simple burden of proof, then I'll just ignore your bluff and bluster (or usual false accusations and attacks). Kern has already copped an apology for her stupidness, knowing damned well that a lengthy debate would expose her flawed logic and questionable assessment of all documented facts....let's see how you fare, my Bell Curved IanC. Carry on! :lol:

your OP taichiliberal. you wont even be specific about what you disagree with. you're all bluster and insults, no substance.

pick a quote, and your reasoning as to why you think it is wrong and I will be happy to respond.

You should follow your own last three words, Stephanie. As the video clips show, FACTS sure as hell are not shutting up POS like Buchanan and Kern....one just moves the goal post to another absurd quest and the other just regurgitates racist/sexist clap trap that's been around for 30 years. By their own words, they sure as hell aren't thinking straight.

Bottom line: Obama put the nail in the birther coffin, and showed the world what a bunch of bigoted fools they are...and little Stephanie doesn't like it. Too fucking bad for little Stephanie...she needs to stop the fake laughing and grow the hell up.

Your confusion is understandable as the Far Right do not speak for conservatives. They do however, through the magic of media, get the majority of the attention. Same way Christians are all painted as the Westboro Baptist Church crazies. Those of us that disagree with Obama's idealogue policies of big government and govt being the answers to all of this country's woes are painted with the same broad liberal brush and lumped in with these fools on the far right just as the far left do with the liberal cause. Race seems to be a subject brought up more times by the liberals than the conservatives.

One would be confused if they bought your version of history. You seem to forget the FACT that it was Ronald Reagan that lifted the tent flap and let the wingnut Christian fundamentalist onto the GOP campaign stage. Hell, Nixon warned about that to no avail. Since then, we've seen "God" being used as an excuse and justification by various politicos and pundits for neocon driven GOP policies. The old chestnut of "big government" is truly tragic, being that "big government" in terms of Reaganomics, the Patriot Act, don't seem to concern the Obama critics from the conservative seats. "Race" via buzz phrases and innuendo has been barked by the likes of Buchanan and Kern LONG before Obama came on the scene. Neocon parrots, teabaggers and the like have been video documented using such bigoted and racist innuendos and assertions....when others point out, the absurd tactic of calling the critics, "racist" is used...but no one is buying it.

Obama's faults lie with his inexperience as a leader and as a non partisan president. The love affair the media has had with him since campaign allowed him to be the least vetted presidential hopeful ever. To completely ignore his past relationships with terrorist (Ayers and Dorn), Slum Lord Tony Rezko and racist preacher Wright were all but given passes by the media.

Newsflash for you....all the names you just dropped were discussed, examined and resolved BEFORE the conclusion of the 2008 election. The PEOPLE weren't buying the neocon smear job, and only the most bitter and insipidly stubborn anti-Obama people are still barking that nonsense...as YOU are doing here.

Bottom line, with todays economic problems and no real improvement (seen the unemployment numbers posted this week?), the facts are Obama is and will go down in history below Carter. He owns every cent of the increase to our deficit (govt spent more in Feb 11 than all of 2007). His love for big govt, unions and hatred for oil, coal and etc have further divided this country. Not to mention for all the talk of a post racial president, there is a deeper divide within the races as ever.

Bottom line: you leave out a few facts: like the Party of No fighting to continue the economic policies that put us in this mess in the first place....that Obama took two wars and a medical perscription plan off the credit card and onto the national budget, where they belonged....the neocon love of the fallacy of free market solving all problems, tax breaks for the rich, privatization, deregulation, outsourcing and off shore bank accounts....

Rather than sweeping generalizations and grade school name calling (tea baggers), your argument would be somewhat stronger without though far from accurate. The term racist is only used now to stifle debate in an attempt to distract from the failed presidency of Obama.

Teabaggers got their name when at one of the first astro-turfed rallies funded by Dick Armey's Freedomworks and helpfully organized by Fox News pundits, a woman raised a picket sign that read, "Tea bag Obama before he Tea bags You". Sounds like that woman was a teabagger to me!

No one is trying to "stifle" a debate. If you don't like the racist and bigoted bilge spewing from the mouths of Kern and Buchanan, then go bitch at them, because I sure as hell didn't put a gun to their heads to say those things.

Neither of which are Tea Party members. The term racist has no meaning any longer and I doubt those that spout the word often, have not clue as to the true definition. BTW the famous documented evidence of racial slurs hurled at the politicians during the Obamacare vote, NEVER happened. There was no such documented proof though accusations were flying. Even with a money reward offered, the proof still remains missing. If you speak of the few nuts in every protest whether left or right, you do not speak of the masses.
In a UCLA study (not exactly right wing), the findings were that most Tea Party signs were not racist. UCLA study: Most tea party signs not racist - National post-partisan | Examiner.com
Keep trying to paint them as such and their strength will only grow. They were dismissed early on and because of that party, the Repubs were able to take back the house. I wish for the left to continue the baseless bashing as it serves greatly in helping the movement. The continuing name calling and false accusations from the left continue to help too.

Forum List

Back