The Total Number of Illegal Aliens Who Entered The US Under Joe Biden Is More than the Population of 35 States

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
That right there is an impeachable offense. That would have never happened under a patriotic president like Trump. Hell, if Jimmy Carter was president he wouldn't have allowed it. Just think of the innocent American natural born Citizens who have been killed by these third worlders under Biden's open border policies. We need to put Trump back in office so he can round up as many of these criminals to deport them and finish the Wall.

I wonder how the legal immigrants feel about this?
We make them jump through the proper hoops & endure a lengthy/costly process but then allow the border jumpers to waltz in & get more benefits than citizens.

Illegal immigration hurts the poor while helping the elites.

Fentanyl, crime & human trafficking is out of control because Creepy Joe has been ordered to let it all happen

We make them jump through the proper hoops & endure a lengthy/costly process but then allow the border jumpers to waltz in & get more benefits than citizens.

Fentanyl, crime & human trafficking is out of control because Creepy Joe has been ordered to let it all happen
Accutaly crime is down in all categories but one.

Homicides increased by 25% but overall crime rate fell in ...​

1690124043731.png
USAFacts
https://usafacts.org › articles › homicides-increased-by...

Jul 8, 2021 — Violent crime and homicides increased, but crime continues to fall overall, according to FBI data.

Over 200,000 Americans KILLED by drugs Biden and asshole Dems allow to pour across our southern border, carried and sold by illegals. FACT! Vote Dem and one of your relatives can be KILLED by Biden's illegals.
Who do you blame for the drugs and death before Biden was president?

Biden and Obama
Yeah, it only occurs during Democratic Party control..

judge-judy-face-palm.gif

I can tell you how they feel, I my wife is from Brazil.

I dont like it, but I understand why they do it. Our politicians has made it next to impossible for these people to migrate to the USA.

I gave my wife, who was my finance the money to get a visitor visa. The USA denied her 4 times. I lost my money 4 times.

We then got married. Thousands of dollars, much waiting but not bad. But my wife went back to Brazil before she got her Permanent Resident card in the mail. It got sent to the wrong address. Instead of sending us a new one to the right address, we had to start over. We had to apply twice! Thousands of dollars again and a longer wait.

I say we need immigration reform, but not the kind our politicians would create.

Let them all in, build 100 story apartment building in all the big cities and industrial centers. Let them work. Quit buying chinese and foreign garbage. Build it all here, with 100's of millions of immigrants. Make America Great Again.

That right there is an impeachable offense. That would have never happened under a patriotic president like Trump. Hell, if Jimmy Carter was president he wouldn't have allowed it. Just think of the innocent American natural born Citizens who have been killed by these third worlders under Biden's open border policies. We need to put Trump back in office so he can round up as many of these criminals to deport them and finish the Wall.

We have a forum for illegal immigration. Please place these threads there.

What did the Immigration Reform Act of 1990 do?

It was a national reform of the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965. It increased total, overall immigration to allow 700,000 immigrants to come to the U.S. per year for the fiscal years 1992–94, and 675,000 per year after that.

Immigration Act of 1990 - Wikipedia​

Fentanyl seizures rise at U.S.-Mexico border — here's why

View attachment 807233
CBS News
https://www.cbsnews.com › Politics

Feb 3, 2023 — GOP lawmakers have incorrectly blamed the spike in fentanyl overdoses on migrants, whom they blame for bringing the drugs across the border.
Cool story, bro. The facts are that Biden and the Dems / Marxists are directly responsible for the flood of illegals and fentanyl coming into the country.

Biden’s Border Patrol has essentially been compelled to abandon much of its core mission to protect the American people. This has left our borders wide-open and facilitated the cartels broadening their operational control over our southern border, making it easier for them to smuggle drugs into the U.S. and expand their human trafficking operation.

Cool story, bro. The facts are that Biden and the Dems / Marxists are directly responsible for the flood of illegals and fentanyl coming into the country.

Biden’s Border Patrol has essentially been compelled to abandon much of its core mission to protect the American people. This has left our borders wide-open and facilitated the cartels broadening their operational control over our southern border, making it easier for them to smuggle drugs into the U.S. and expand their human trafficking operation.
hardly, you just hate the free market.

Forum List

Back