The Top Positive Leaders in Modern History

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
If you want to add someone, add why. And this is modern history and focused on leaders who’ve had a positive influence on mankind.

My order, not set in stone, just molasses.

Washington
Lincoln
Churchill
Reagan
Thatcher

You knew this was coming...
Trump (if you take away his access to tweets.)

And he shouldn't speak unless the speech was written for him by a speechwriter.

The problem in the last hundred years is that the mainstream media just doesn't like republicans and the media writes the history books.

The truth is out there if you look for it. "Historians" claim that Lincoln "preserved the Union" when the Union fell apart under his watch and he did nothing to prevent it. Who cares about Churchill and Thatcher?

Absolutely... Trump. He's done MORE for AMERICA than the all the presidents in my life time.

He's the ONLY OUTSIDER that DARED to run for president and WIN, and yes, they HATE him for that. To have the GALL to get elected and claim you're going to DRAIN THE SWAMP.

Well in my opinion, that's the BEST I'VE EVER SEEN, and his accomplishments are nothing short of ASTOUNDING, in SPITE of the RESISTANCE.

Absolutely... Trump. He's done MORE for AMERICA than the all the presidents in my life time.

He's the ONLY OUTSIDER that DARED to run for president and WIN, and yes, they HATE him for that. To have the GALL to get elected and claim you're going to DRAIN THE SWAMP.

Well in my opinion, that's the BEST I'VE EVER SEEN, and his accomplishments are nothing short of ASTOUNDING, in SPITE of the RESISTANCE.
He's ALMOST the best in my lifetime, IMHO. I was two years old when Kennedy was assassinated. I would rate him SLIGHTLY above Trump. I would rate our current president as #5 all-time. I would rate only Lincoln, Washington, Kennedy and Jefferson higher than Mr. Trump. And of course, he should have a lot of time to move up on my list, considering he probably won't be officially leaving the White House until January of 2025.

If you want to add someone, add why. And this is modern history and focused on leaders who’ve had a positive influence on mankind.

Washington
Lincoln
Churchill
Reagan
Thatcher

Stalin

Castro

Hitler

Hussein ( not Obama but Saddam )

Mao

Little Ninja in the PJ's from North Korea

Those are mine and why?

Simple, you know what to look for and know those are not what you want as great leaders.

But

Truthfully Ike was the last great leader of this Country in my opinion.

His vision of the Interstate System and warning of the Military Complex put him number one...

"Historians" claim that Lincoln "preserved the Union" when the Union fell apart under his watch and he did nothing to prevent it.

I am no great fan of Lincoln, but he was faced with the reality of secession by the time he was inaugurated. I suppose he might have been able to sweet talk Virginia into staying in the Union, but that would have further undermined the concept of federalism. On the other hand, I don't think 600,000 deaths were worth "preserving the Union" or ending slavery a few years earlier.* But, as with WW1, that outcome wasn't known at the onset of hostilities.

*Brazil was the last country in the Western Hemisphere to outlaw slavery, in 1888.

Washington
Lincoln
Churchill
Reagan
Thatcher

Churchill sucked not much more, or much less than Stalin.

Churchill mass murdered people on a large scale, even if Stalin did so on an even larger scale.

Stalin on the flip side actually did far more in the defeat of the Nazis, than had Churchill.

"Historians" claim that Lincoln "preserved the Union" when the Union fell apart under his watch and he did nothing to prevent it.

I am no great fan of Lincoln, but he was faced with the reality of secession by the time he was inaugurated. I suppose he might have been able to sweet talk Virginia into staying in the Union, but that would have further undermined the concept of federalism. On the other hand, I don't think 600,000 deaths were worth "preserving the Union" or ending slavery a few years earlier.* But, as with WW1, that outcome wasn't known at the onset of hostilities.

*Brazil was the last country in the Western Hemisphere to outlaw slavery, in 1888.

On the whole secession would've been best for everybody, especially the North.

Forum List

Back