The tiger is saying farewell to USMessage Board....

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Guys its been an absolute pleasure going head to toe with people who clearly are passionate about life, its events and the journeys it takes us on. However, unless something catastrophic event occurs btw now and the future, I'm bidding you all farewell. I wish each and every one of you, including the haters...the very best of 2016 and may all your dreams and desires for a new beginning come true.

I'm gonna start spending my free time reading and excising; anything to get off this internet!!
images

OK then. Best wishes. Hope you feel less hate in the New Year. Bye for now, till the upcoming catastrophic event.

Guys its been an absolute pleasure going head to toe with people who clearly are passionate about life, its events and the journeys it takes us on. However, unless something catastrophic event occurs btw now and the future, I'm bidding you all farewell. I wish each and every one of you, including the haters...the very best of 2016 and may all your dreams and desires for a new beginning come true.

I'm gonna start spending my free time reading and excising; anything to get off this internet!!
images

Cool Story brah.. Should of put this in the flame zone lol...

I hear ya though

-Geaux
-----------------

:2up:

images
You've never been boring, that's a good thing!

Best wishes, Happy New Year!

OP in a last minute bid for YAGE of the year.

Good luck.
What's YAGE?

From the Urban Dictionary:

YAGE
Yet Another Grand Exit. The YAGE is the dramatic thread or post that someone makes when announcing intentions to stop posting on a forum. A typical YAGE involves both insulting other forum members and the announcement of having better things to do with his/her time than post on that forum. Generally, it's followed by "No! Don't go!" from some and some variety of "good riddance" from others. In almost all cases, the author of the YAGE returns in some form or another.

"Did you see Carl's latest YAGE? He'll be back in a week."

I wish you the best of luck putting the internet down.
Much of the time I curse the day it was ever unleashed on the world.

images
Best of luck

Forum List

Back