Howdy

9aces

Dec 30, 2015
Old, opinionated guy.

Like logic, reason and can debate with facts. We'll get along fine.

Debate style starts with "I feel" or "well so and so says", you'll hate me.

I'm good with either.

Please... 9aces... you must leave.

Please believe me, you are in grave danger. They.. they make you believe things you wouldn't otherwise...

Please run away

images

Old, opinionated guy.

I'm good with either.

USPoliticsOnline dead?

Old, opinionated guy.

I'm good with either.

USPoliticsOnline dead?

Pretty much, it got too PC. When you get a warning for calling an idiot....an idiot, it's time to go.

We are all old and opinionated. But, that's just my opinion. :lol:

Welcome. Get armor.

My employees at one of my previous companies nickname for me was "Satan". I think I'll be just fine.

Please believe me, you are in grave danger. They.. they make you believe things you wouldn't otherwise...

Please run away

Best speed these days is a slow walk, so running ain't happening. I see you're weak willed and susceptible to manipulation by the force.....good.

Please run away

Best speed these days is a slow walk, so running ain't happening. I see you're weak willed and susceptible to manipulation by the force.....good.

You say that now...

You don't know the power of the dark side.....I have need of a new apprentice, last one didn't work out so well.

Happy New Year an' welcome to the board...

Granny wantin' to know...

... how old a booger are ya?

I quit counting at 32, that was in the 80's.....I think. It's been a while.

Tell Granny my wife's the jealous type, she's armed and dangerous...and I wanna live.

Old, opinionated guy.

I'm good with either.

Well, it depends whose facts you're talking about.....some of our loons here have their "own" facts......

Welcome!

Old, opinionated guy.

I'm good with either.

Well, it depends whose facts you're talking about.....some of our loons here have their "own" facts......

Welcome!

Facts are facts. You can have your own opinion, but you don't get to have your own facts and have them go unchallenged.

Old, opinionated guy.

I'm good with either.

Welcome!

Facts are facts. You can have your own opinion, but you don't get to have your own facts and have them go unchallenged.

But, they have their own sources that back up their nonsense.........:D hell, their sources are the ones that make up the crap they peddle here.

Old, opinionated guy.

I'm good with either.

Welcome!

But, they have their own sources that back up their nonsense.........:D hell, their sources are the ones that make up the crap they peddle here.
Which is why you challenge it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back