The tiger got a feel good thread...you can thank me later!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Hallmark Channel Is Starting To Show Christmas Movies... In October
By Ed Mazza
The network is officially launching into holiday programming before Halloween.
The network is launching into its Christmas programming on Friday.

As much as I hate Xmas, with all the fake people acting nice for a few days, Hallmark, is making my day....thank you, thank you thank you...for bringing in a little joy in a year that has been one big white nightmare, ie the GOP-igs and Donald Trump. Starting off early, is a blessing, we need a diversion and Hallmark has it....enjoy people, their movies are the best!!
200w.webp

By Ed Mazza

As much as I hate Xmas, with all the fake people acting nice for a few days, Hallmark, is making my day....thank you, thank you thank you...for bringing in a little joy in a year that has been one big white nightmare, ie the GOP-igs and Donald Trump. Starting off early, is a blessing, we need a diversion and Hallmark has it....enjoy people, their movies are the best!!
200w.webp
Don't tell TN

By Ed Mazza

200w.webp

Yo! Triggered. Sup wit dis Michael Jackson Halloween special?

Not to put a damper on the party, but with there being as many Christmas films as there are, how many more can be thought of before repetitiveness is in the picture if it isn't there already?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Not to put a damper on the party, but with there being as many Christmas films as there are, how many more can be thought of before repetitiveness is in the picture if it isn't there already?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
There was the cutest Hallmark type Christmas movie I saw once decades ago called The Best Little Christmas Pageant Ever and I've never been able to find it again. Kid stole baby Jesus from the manger, but he had a reason. Dang, that was sweet. I wonder why it sank to the bottom of the pile and in all the Hallmark Christmas fest they run each year, I've never seen it again. Maybe they renamed it?
Anyone ever seen it?

By Ed Mazza

200w.webp
IMG_7293.jpg

By Ed Mazza

200w.webp

Are you dreaming of a White Christmas blood?

Merry Christmas OP, and may Trump bring you joy all of next year too, and the next, and the next, and the next.................

Glad to hear it Tigerred, you needed some happy in your life. Hopefully it'll help you de-stress a bit and go back to being a bit more reasonable in your arguments/postings?

...I have a soft spot for women who are strongly opinionated ~shrug~

God bless you always!!!

Holly
There was the cutest Hallmark type Christmas movie I saw once decades ago called The Best Little Christmas Pageant Ever and I've never been able to find it again. Kid stole baby Jesus from the manger, but he had a reason. Dang, that was sweet. I wonder why it sank to the bottom of the pile and in all the Hallmark Christmas fest they run each year, I've never seen it again. Maybe they renamed it?
Anyone ever seen it?
Is this the film that you are speaking of? Go here for its IMDB page.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

By Ed Mazza

200w.webp

Are you dreaming of a White Christmas blood?
Actually I'm dreaming of a Nice Christmas....no shade here pal, do enjoy it.

Glad to hear it Tigerred, you needed some happy in your life. Hopefully it'll help you de-stress a bit and go back to being a bit more reasonable in your arguments/postings?

...I have a soft spot for women who are strongly opinionated ~shrug~
Miss me on this happy shit, dude I am happy, well for the most part.....I just happen to be passionate about my country, having served 10 years in the US Navy and passionate about politics. Shoot me for giving a damn about the course this nation has taken. My mother's generation went through this racial shit and here I am going through the same exact shit generations of my people suffered and died for, all because ignorant white's keep putting all their hopes and dreams in a party, ie the GOP-igs that has never, will never yield them anything but empty promises and bullshit. The GOP has never left this country healthy and productive, its always been hell and back with this party, with a democrat time and time again getting into office to clean up their mess, this is fact. So After Trump fails to deliver the golden ticket to prosperity, who do they turn to next, Satan himself?

Hallmark Movies Now, previously Feeln, is a new app found on Roku and maybe other streaming devices. It features all things Hallmark, new mostly, with many categories that as of yet do not include Christmas related ones. I am very much enjoying this new channel with hundreds of Hallmark movies and others that don't feature any of today's real-life negative content. Some of the Hallmark movies are a little too slow or predictable, of course, but others are not.

When it comes to Christmas movies, my favorite one is The Christmas Card. Stunning, snowy scenery and cinematography, the movie ranked as Hallmark Channel's highest-ever-rated telecast on the date of its premiere, 2007 and is based on a true story, however loosely. NTFX carries it now but I bought it on DVD and watch it every Christmas as it kicks off the beautiful spirit of Christmas for me. That and Christmas carols/songs. It will soon be time to light those spruce seasonal-scented candles. But first, Turkey Day. :thup:

Moved by an anonymous Christmas card sent to the front lines of Afghanistan, lonely career militarist Captain Cody Cullen travels to the small town of Nevada City to meet the card's sender, Faith Spelman. Stars Ed Asner, John Newton, and Alice Evans.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Anyone ever seen it?
Is this the film that you are speaking of? Go here for its IMDB page.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
YES! Thank you, JOS!
Merry Christmas!

Forum List

Back