The Tides Have Turned! Their Narrative Is Breaking It's Not Working Anymore!

Thread I started 4 years ago....videos " unavailable " of course.

Google censorship is a HUGE threat to the future of this country.

Most Trump supporters like me would rather have the pussy grabber who'll make America great again again then the inept child sniffer in the Oval Office.

Generous of you to offer up the women of America to sexual abuse by your orange menace. Do you have a wife, daughter, sister, or mother you'd be prepared to give him to abuse at will? In the Middle Ages, the Lord of the Manor had the right of "prima nocta" giving them the right to sleep with any woman in his shire on her wedding night. Maybe that should brought back too.

Generous of you to offer up the women of America to sexual abuse by your orange menace. Do you have a wife, daughter, sister, or mother you'd be prepared to give him to abuse at will? In the Middle Ages, the Lord of the Manor had the right of "prima nocta" giving them the right to sleep with any woman in his shire on her wedding night. Maybe that should brought back too.
My mom died in 1991.
Wife has been with me since 1988.

Btw.......grabbing pussy. Is that as bad as starting wars ?
Resized_FB_IMG_1697588817837.jpeg

Outright lie.
After Donald Trump was found liable for sexually abusing and defaming E. Jean Carroll, his legal team and his defenders lodged a frequent talking point.
Despite Carroll’s claims that Trump had raped her, they noted, the jury stopped short of saying he committed that particular offense. Instead, jurors opted for a second option: sexual abuse.

“This was a rape claim, this was a rape case all along, and the jury rejected that — made other findings,” his lawyer, Joe Tacopina, said outside the courthouse.
A judge has now clarified that this is basically a legal distinction without a real-world difference. He says that what the jury found Trump did was in fact rape, as commonly understood.

Forum List

Back