The Threat the Reverend Martin Luther King Jr. Posed to Society

The Threat Martin Luther King Jr. Posed to Society

I remember white adults being terrified of the man. His agenda went beyond race relations. His anti-war stances and his anti-poverty agenda threatened the America many felt comfortable with.

It's funny to see so many people speak of MLK with praise and affection. I remember it quite differently at the time he was alive and then assassinated.

Not too many can get away with academic plagerism without having their degree revoked. But a threat?

This one is a keeper. Pube, Publius ...it is by what one chooses to focus on and what one chooses to ignore that 'tells' much about them and their motives.

so we should overlook his constant adultery, communism, plagerism, and the fact that his War on Poverty sent most young black men to jail and insured that 73% of black kids would be born out of wedlock!!! Now there's a legacy for you!!

I remember white adults being terrified of the man. His agenda went beyond race relations. His anti-war stances and his anti-poverty agenda threatened the America many felt comfortable with.

It's funny to see so many people speak of MLK with praise and affection. I remember it quite differently at the time he was alive and then assassinated.

His anti-war stances and his anti-poverty agenda threatened the America many felt comfortable with.

Funny how much the Right Wing hasn't changed. They still feel threatened.

His anti-war stances and his anti-poverty agenda threatened the America many felt comfortable with.

Funny how much the Right Wing hasn't changed. They still feel threatened.

yes always feel threatened by big government liberalism since the Revolution. Why not move to Cuba??

LBJ had him whacked.

True story

usmbfrankshieldtranspar.png

MLK and Malcolm X threatened the very foundations of the Democrat Plantation. Blacks with self respect?

Too Uppity for LBJ. Far too uppity

Last edited:

Forum List

Back