The Third Fight Tonight ..

Fist, I assume the reason you are so afraid of it is you envision all these EXTRA votes by someone, not sure who, but would there be ANY extra votes?

Dont think so, but you explain to me how this works (forget that to do this I am risking committing a felony and going to prison, but ok)

Explain to me how I can vote more than once, in person...all voter ID laws are designed to deal with IN PERSON voter fraud

So explain to me

a. how do I do it, vote twice

b. how does it result in MORE votes cast?

It's not only Democrats VS Republicans, its Tea Party VS Republicans and Libertarians VS The Tea Party and VS the Republicans. More than likely the Right wins the Senate and when they do the intra fighting begins much like it did during the last Presidential election. By the time 2016 gets here the Right will have exposed themselves to greater levels of incompetence than ever before. Sure they'll win tonight but will they win in the future? Time will tell. Divided they stand.

Dumbass. I am a proud member of the Tea Party, a Life member of the NRA, a member of the DAV and the Wounded Warrior Project. I am also a newly minted Republican. That's right - as of one month ago, I switched back from an Independent to a Republican. So have thousands of people recently. Doesn't look too damned divided to me.....but hey...You mad, Bro?

After tonight, you'll be a lot madder....... :)

I'm a life NRA member too, I'm an inbependent too, I didn't ote for Obama either ... you're an idiot that apparently can't make up your mind, assuming you have a mind.

"Inbependent?" Yep you sound like a far leftist.

well, you're easily confused, so

Surely, with your spelling errors and foaming at the mouth, you are the one who is confused. Has Jake Starkey spoken to you lately? You sound just like him.

admit it, you got nothing except all that air between your ears.

Fist, I assume the reason you are so afraid of it is you envision all these EXTRA votes by someone, not sure who, but would there be ANY extra votes?

Dont think so, but you explain to me how this works (forget that to do this I am risking committing a felony and going to prison, but ok)

Explain to me how I can vote more than once, in person...all voter ID laws are designed to deal with IN PERSON voter fraud

So explain to me

a. how do I do it, vote twice

b. how does it result in MORE votes cast?

Dumbass. I am a proud member of the Tea Party, a Life member of the NRA, a member of the DAV and the Wounded Warrior Project. I am also a newly minted Republican. That's right - as of one month ago, I switched back from an Independent to a Republican. So have thousands of people recently. Doesn't look too damned divided to me.....but hey...You mad, Bro?

After tonight, you'll be a lot madder....... :)

I'm a life NRA member too, I'm an inbependent too, I didn't ote for Obama either ... you're an idiot that apparently can't make up your mind, assuming you have a mind.

"Inbependent?" Yep you sound like a far leftist.

well, you're easily confused, so

Surely, with your spelling errors and foaming at the mouth, you are the one who is confused. Has Jake Starkey spoken to you lately? You sound just like him.

admit it, you got nothing except all that air between your ears.

I have a brain between my ears. Do you?

By the time 2016 gets here the Right will have ...

My oh my. Another meddler that not only thinks he knows what's best for everyone else, he thinks he can predict the future.

You go with that...:cuckoo:

Im not trying to predict anything, just observing what happened in the last general election ... the right uncovered every skeleton in every closet during the nomination process ...

Obama won didn't he?

Well, when you stated "By the time 2016 gets here the Right will have exposed themselves..." you in fact made a prediction...it being 2014 and all.

based on the actions of the Right in the last general election ... being 2012 and all

post #8 ... tell it all or don't tell it at all ..

Right...a PREDICTION based on 2012 results. Still a prediction. Thanks for playing.

Forum List

Back