The Thing About 2018 Polls.Who Are They Calling & What Sources Are They Using?,Just Landlines?

researching poll methodology is hard, barbie

lol
Still fake.

of course it is

because you don't like the results

:lol:
Right liar. Hillary by a landslide.

you got anything besides hillary, pops?

they don't poll for electoral votes

you know that, right?

Proving that polls are notoriously inaccurate isn't enough for you?

You're stupid! There is nothing you believe that
is not the product of RW Propaganda.

this link: ThisNation.com--Are Public Opinion Polls Really Accurate? Was not posted for stupid people. As proved by miketx, a very stupid person, stupid people are not curious and that are scared to read anything which might upset their beliefs.

Still fake.

of course it is

you know that, right?

I see, so polls are scientifically accurate then? Well then why isn't the lying whore you voted for president then? I don't see how me being stupid has anything to do with the failures that you voted for? Perhaps a clean diaper would help you.

of course it is

you know that, right?

I see, so polls are scientifically accurate then? Well then why isn't the lying whore you voted for president then? I don't see how me being stupid has anything to do with the failures that you voted for? Perhaps a clean diaper would help you.

F. Off. You put idiot into the idiot-gram.

you know that, right?

Are you getting upset" Perhaps we should a start poll on how soon you will melt down and beat up a small child?

The primary problem with polls is that the larger the sample the more it costs to take the poll. Pollsters are primarily business people that want to maximize profits and keeping the sample as small as possible lowers the costs and maximizes profit.

Then they invent some miraculous voodoo mathematics that makes it sound like a tiny number of people polled can accurately tell how the entire voting public will vote.

Polling COULD be accurate if they would take a sufficient sample size, but when they take a poll of 1000-2000 people and think that their results will represent the entire voting public within a few percentage points I CALL BULLSHIT!

if we could poll 200 million american adults, and who would win if the election were held today...its would be about 150 Million for Trump,,,40M for the beast, and 10 Million for a pile of horse poop

if we could poll 200 million american adults, and who would win if the election were held today...its would be about 150 Million for Trump,,,40M for the beast, and 10 Million for a pile of horse poop
How many of them would lie?

you know that, right?

Are you getting upset" Perhaps we should a start poll on how soon you will melt down and beat up a small child?
i will be at my local cemetary on mid-term night,,,,,no one will get passed me !!!!!

Forum List

Back