The Thing About 2018 Polls.Who Are They Calling & What Sources Are They Using?,Just Landlines?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:desk: They never bring this up on any cable network after a poll has been taken and/or how they took the polls. Just keep in mind, when they took all these Hillary VS Trump polls in 2016, were they just calling landlines? and thats how they got their totals? And what per-cent of households still have landlines and even if they do, dont they have caller ID?
:huh1:
You have to keep in mind that most republicans and conservatives don't answer their landlines when they see an unknown phone number.
Therefore the original 17 point lead for the Dem's this November was most likely a lie. But of course the loons {Like Jaun Williams} went along with it as is it was the word of God.
:slap:
And we all know what happened when Hillary had up to a 14 point lead over Trump right before the election !!! :RockOn:

Last edited:
All we know for certain is that their polling still says Trump has "No Path to the White House" ®

and how do they know if they are speaking to an illegal alien?

"Yes, I no like Trump"
andrew-sachs.jpg

• Banned
and how do they know if they are speaking to an illegal alien?

"Yes, I no like Trump"
andrew-sachs.jpg
Pollster:...Hi, I am a typical white person who is also a racist deplorable taking a poll for the mid terms this November, but this will be a very simple poll,,,{etc etc},,,,,so do you plan to vote democrat or republican?
On the other end:.....No speek anglish, Uste no compensenta dee mid-term, {just continuing in Spanish}
Pollster:....OK,,,then I will put you down as a Democrat Voter,,,thank you and good bye!

Polls are easily manipulated....as we saw in the last election ...not even to mention all those phoney polls about obama having 63 per cent approval. Pathetic

I always answer my phone regardless of the number. If it's a salesman or poll taker, I am very rude to them. Makes my day. This one scammer celled and I ended up calling a c***sucker, and then someone claiming to be his wife called me and said he was no such thing. Went on for days.

I always answer my phone regardless of the number. If it's a salesman or poll taker, I am very rude to them. Makes my day. This one scammer celled and I ended up calling a c***sucker, and then someone claiming to be his wife called me and said he was no such thing. Went on for days.
i used to walk out of my home with phone in hand if I got a salesperson in the late 90's...making the signal slowly fade away,,then saying,,,,what?...what?,,,,I cant hear you,,im losing my signal.

i wonder if they called chewbacca

Forum List

Back