The Temple Mount controversy continues

teddyearp

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2014
Pinetop, AZ
It seems as though there was a bill or discussion in the Knesset to allow Jews to pray on the Temple Mount. In the past they have been forbidden to do so, and even some of the orthodox will still not go there for fear of stepping where the Holy of Holies was.

The second intifada was started only because the PM at the time visited the Mount. Now days, moslems riot when Jews just visit the Mount. But the thing is in the reporting I believe. Jordan and other moslem news sources report the whole Temple Mount as the al-Aqsa mosque. As if this one mosque encompasses the whole thing.

Here is the article from ma'an: Jordan exerting efforts to prevent division of Aqsa Maan News Agency

So the moslems either consider or believe that the whole mount is one mosque? I don't get it.

here is the same info from times of israel: Jordan said working to prevent Jewish prayer at Temple Mount The Times of Israel

I do believe that Muslims believe the whole of the Temple Mount is theirs , yes.

Also PM Bibl said the Temple Mount can never be split if I remember right. It has become a major issue as of late, always has been but not like now.

Four State Solution:

Divide Israel/West Bank area into two secular States and Jerusalem into two religious States. No new boundaries can be established without approval by three of the four States. Otherwise, status quo remains. This might force all sides to reevaluate their positions.

It seems as though there was a bill or discussion in the Knesset to allow Jews to pray on the Temple Mount. In the past they have been forbidden to do so, and even some of the orthodox will still not go there for fear of stepping where the Holy of Holies was.

The second intifada was started only because the PM at the time visited the Mount. Now days, moslems riot when Jews just visit the Mount. But the thing is in the reporting I believe. Jordan and other moslem news sources report the whole Temple Mount as the al-Aqsa mosque. As if this one mosque encompasses the whole thing.

Here is the article from ma'an: Jordan exerting efforts to prevent division of Aqsa Maan News Agency

So the moslems either consider or believe that the whole mount is one mosque? I don't get it.

here is the same info from times of israel: Jordan said working to prevent Jewish prayer at Temple Mount The Times of Israel

When muslims pray in the streets together, it is a mosque, but no one is going to say christian and jews can no longer walk the streets or have their businesses on the street.
To ban jews and christians from the mount is ridiculous. It is just part of the fear mongering nonsense.
There is an outdoor minbar on the mount and many lay their rugs and pray outside on the mount.

Yes, Penelope, the moslems feel like the whole of the Temple Mount is theirs, perhaps because the information they get calls the whole Mount the "al-Aqsa compound", but that is not true. The Temple Mount and even the al-Aqsa mosque itself is only the 'third' most holy site for moslems. For Jews and Christians however, the Temple Mount is the most Holy. Regardless of whether you think it is a fairly tale or not, these two other monotheistic religions believe that two Temples for G-d were built there.

That said, Jews and Christians should be allowed to pray on the Temple Mount. And contrary to what some news sources say (especially the ones that mis-report the whole Mount to be part of al-Aqsa mosque), the members of these other two monotheistic faiths have no desire to displace others nor worship inside the al-Aqsa mosque itself. There is no motive nor desire for them to do so.

It is sad that these sources do mis-report the whole Temple Mount as such as this I truly believe is what drives the rioters. They are not being told that these other worshipers just want to pray on the Temple Mount, they are led to believe that these other worshipers want to drive them out. Unfortunately, the more these poor mis-informed folks riot, the more that others will want them pushed out. Do you see how the hate can feed upon itself and become self-destructing for the haters?

I do believe that Muslims believe the whole of the Temple Mount is theirs , yes.

Also PM Bibl said the Temple Mount can never be split if I remember right. It has become a major issue as of late, always has been but not like now.

Why the Muslim belief is more important than the Jewish one?

Why the Muslim belief is more important than the Jewish one?

Its not, just their buildings now cover the temple mount. Yours don't.

If Israel keeps pushing on the to control or defile the Holy Site for Muslims the entire ME will be in flames.

If Israel keeps pushing on the to control or defile the Holy Site for Muslims the entire ME will be in flames.

So Solomon, will you give up the baby, share it or see it destroyed?

Share the whole city in two state solution in peace or be destroyed eventually...

Share the whole city in two state solution in peace or be destroyed eventually...

and the mount?

Personally, I would be all for completely evacuating Jerusalem and surrounding districts, then nuking it entirely.

But that's just me. :eusa_eh:

and the mount?
If it were up to me, I would allow the Jews to build a new Temple next to the Mosque or use the Mosque for both religions. There is only one god if any.

Israel PM denies Knesset bill on Aqsa division Middle East Worldbulletin News

Israel PM denies Knesset bill on Aqsa division Middle East Worldbulletin News
Thanks, just as I was thinking...Make peace and share the land!

Forum List

Back