The teleprompter is getting ready

This could be a defining moment for Obama, not just domestically, but, internationally. As the economic issues are the #1 concerns for American's, the mounting International problems could grow into the monkey which rides him into the ground, even if the economy snaps back enough before 2012.

He will be measured by many this evening!

Mike

This could be a defining moment for Obama, not just domestically, but, internationally. As the economic issues are the #1 concerns for American's, the mounting International problems could grow into the monkey which rides him into the ground, even if the economy snaps back enough before 2012.

Mike

CondiRice.jpg

I wonder if he'll mention the Nobel in the speech. In what measurable way are we going to support the war effort? A new tax? Folks on unemployment get drafted?

Is it true if he bombs he will do Leno to make up for it?

Zeno, please change that dang avatar!! It is taking me too long to read one line of text, my eyes keeps bouncing up n down with the dang thing, either that or tell me where she is thumbing a ride tonight! :lol::lol:

I would love to see the teleprompter screw up. Barry would be standing there studdering like the fool he is!!! twenty minutes of ba ba ba ba da da da da ba ba ba ba, you know the sound he makes when he is stumpped doesn't know what to say and is trying to make something up.

You mean Obama will use a teleprompter?

How will the nation ever survive with a President who actually reads a speech. Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe no other President ever had to refer to notes to make a speech

I'm curious if the word 'Victory' will be mentioned.

I will play no drinking games involving: Rumsfeld; past administration; lost opportunities; addressing now

Mike

CondiRice.jpg
Loved Condi describing Bush's appendage.

I imagine the speech is going to be a little like NASCAR. Left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn we have a wreck in turn three!

Mike

CondiRice.jpg
Loved Condi describing Bush's appendage.

Impressive for girth.

Obama sound bites:
1. Reach a successful conclusion.
2. Terrorist defile Islam.
3. NATO endorsed the war.
4. We will shift the attention from Iraq to Afghanistan.
5. Afghani government is legitimate.
6. Up to 30,000 troop in by summer of 2010.
7. Start draw down in July of 2011.
8. No safe haven for terrorists in Afghanistand or Pakistan.
9. NATO needs to increase their troop levels too.
10. Train Afghani troops to replace us.
11. Agriculture help too.
12. Pakistan must step up.

The plan has three parts: A.) Troop surge B.) Nationalize Afghani people (Afghani Army) C.) Partner with Pakistan

Problems as I see it.

1. Afghanis do not see themselves as a nation but tribally. I doubt we will change that.
2. Partnering with Pakistan has not worked to date, in fact, it has allowed Osama to move easily.
3. No date for withdrawal. Less than 10 years was mentioned.
4. No passion from the President to raise patriotism and support. Telling me it is important isn't
enough.
5. No plan on how we afford this strategy.

Forum List

Back