The Talk: Nonblack Version

Publius1787

Gold Member
Jan 11, 2011
The Talk: Nonblack Version

black-white.jpg

The talk that every white parent should have with their children.

1) The Talk: Nonblack Version - Taki's Magazine

2) http://takimag.com/article/the_talk_nonblack_version_john_derbyshire/page_2#axzz2OyHZuyal

Last edited:
Since my grand kids appear to be colorblind, the talk would go right over their heads as it would a lot of kids today.

Publius1787 needs to understand his vision of the world will be dead in America by 2030 except for a very, very elderly crack pots.

Publius1787 needs to understand his vision of the world will be dead in America by 2030 except for a very, very elderly crack pots.

I could post hours of video but you get my point. If these kids grow up and start breeding illegitimate children like themselves without a father than I see no reason that this will ever end. Of course, your above statement is nothing but speculation, contradiction, assumption, and wishful thinking. The numbers say otherwise.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpTJ6ctj77Y]'Youth mobs' riot on Chicago's Magnificent Mile - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYNnAx4mzbI]Black Race Riot and Flash Mob Robbery in Brooklyn, NYC - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvATP5BMelc]Black Youth Assaults White Man Just for Kicks - KnockOut King Game - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Since my grand kids appear to be colorblind, the talk would go right over their heads as it would a lot of kids today.

Yes, I would consider that a good way of inadvertently getting your children hurt. But then again, it all depends where you live. I went to a 99% black middle school growing up. I also went to a 60% black high school. The talk as posted in the above op is as accurate as it gets! Nevertheless, if your children live in an area void of large quantities of black people then there would be no need to talk to them about it until they are much older. Is that a racist statement? Nope, it is just a realization of the way things are. The propensity of a white man getting hurt in a black dominated area is statistically many times higher than that of a black man in a white dominated area. It’s a sad truth, however, if you don't come to terms with it then your opening yourself and your family up for risk. In any case, no one here is attacking the merits of the posted link in the op. It’s all contradiction, wishful thinking, assumptions, and speculation. The numbers say otherwise.

Last edited:

Yes, I would consider that a good way of inadvertently getting your children hurt. But then again, it all depends where you live. I went to a 99% black middle school growing up. I also went to a 60% black high school. The talk as posted in the above op is as accurate as it gets! Nevertheless, if your children live in an area void of large quantities of black people then there would be no need to talk to them about it until they are much older. Is that a racist statement? Nope, it is just a realization of the way things are. The propensity of a white man getting hurt in a black dominated area is statistically many times higher than that of a black man in a white dominated area. It’s a sad truth, however, if you don't come to terms with it then your opening yourself and your family up for risk. In any case, no one here is attacking the merits of the posted link in the op. It’s all contradiction, wishful thinking, assumptions, and speculation. The numbers say otherwise.
I understand where your're coming from on this. I lived in the South in 50's, 60's, and 70's. Schools were easily 50% poor black kids. White parents who had the money sent their kids to private schools.

Today a lot of us live in areas that are 10% to 20% blacks. My son's family lives in Washington state where the number of blacks are about equal to the number of Asians with a fair number of Latinos. So a typical classroom would be a true rainbow of races. So if I read this to my 13 year old grand daughter, she would probably ask why this is just about black and white people. In this area, I think people are more concerned with Asian gangs.

Compared to my generation, kids are growing up colorblind when it comes to race.

Last edited:

I could post hours of video but you get my point. If these kids grow up and start breeding illegitimate children like themselves without a father than I see no reason that this will ever end. Of course, your above statement is nothing but speculation, contradiction, assumption, and wishful thinking. The numbers say otherwise.

Your vision of the world is only due for extinction, because America's youth and young adults overwhelmingly disagree with you.

Son, just assume every single black person you see is a violent criminal looking for a chance to rape a white woman or kill any white person they can find.

You will be right more often than you will be wrong, and decent black folk will understand when you apologize- they work under the same assumption about their own race.

For the record, I have no problem with black people; we should sterilize ******* and lock them in cages to keep society safe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Son, just assume every single black person you see is a violent criminal looking for a chance to rape a white woman or kill any white person they can find.

You will be right more often than you will be wrong, and decent black folk will understand when you apologize- they work under the same assumption about their own race.

For the record, I have no problem with black people; we should sterilize ******* and lock them in cages to keep society safe.

You are a pathetic racist, and a lying POS.

I disagree with a lot of your views Unk, but I respect you a lot for standing up against these idiots who spread poison throughout this country.

doj-rape-statistics.jpg

Murder Offenders by Age, Sex, and Race, 2010

Age Total Sex Race Male Female Unknown White Black Other Unknown Total 15,094 9,972 1,075 4,047 4,849 5,770 251 4,224 Percent distribution1 100.0 66.1 7.1 26.8 32.1 38.2 1.7 28.0
FBI ? Expanded Homicide Data Table 3

Blacks are ~13% of the population
USA QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau

According to the FBI, they committed 38% of murders

Whites are 78% of the population
According to the FBI, they committed 32% of murders

doj-rape-statistics.jpg

Murder Offenders by Age, Sex, and Race, 2010

Age Total Sex Race Male Female Unknown White Black Other Unknown Total 15,094 9,972 1,075 4,047 4,849 5,770 251 4,224 Percent distribution1 100.0 66.1 7.1 26.8 32.1 38.2 1.7 28.0
FBI ? Expanded Homicide Data Table 3

Blacks are ~13% of the population
USA QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau

According to the FBI, they committed 38% of murders

Whites are 78% of the population
According to the FBI, they committed 32% of murders

Either help the situation or further poison the situation :(

What's your solution?

I disagree with a lot of your views Unk, but I respect you a lot for standing up against these idiots who spread poison throughout this country.

Good start. Now you just need to work on agreeing with me on everything else! :cool:

Simply that they are disproportionately criminal and murderous. You teach your children to be more weary of pitbulls or Rotties (while worrying less about Greyhounds, for example), right?

You teach your children to be more weary of spiders or snakes than, say, grasshoppers or ladybugs, right?

Same principle- especially if you're black, in which case, if you're killed- odds are good it will be by another black guy.

You can take those kinds of numbers to Vegas, baby.

Forum List

Back