Meet the College Racists Trying to Get Armed to 'Defend' Whites from Blacks on Campus

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
By Kristen Gwynne

Some seriously bigoted students at Towson University have formed a despicable ‘White Student Union’.

Some seriously bigoted students at Towson University have formed a ‘White Student Union’ to save the campus from the threat of...black people. Led by a flaming racist who complained “Why can’t we just have segregation?” at CPAC, the White Student Union is being especially dillgent to protect (with force) pure white female bodies from the not-so-looming threat of Black rape. It’s like they watched the Birth of the Nation and thought it was a PBS documentary.

More: Meet the College Racists Trying to Get Armed to 'Defend' Whites from Blacks on Campus | Alternet

So whites are getting attacked by blacks correct? And that's not racially motivated correct? What the FUCK are you smoking. prozac?

Last edited:
By Kristen Gwynne

Some seriously bigoted students at Towson University have formed a despicable ‘White Student Union’.

Some seriously bigoted students at Towson University have formed a ‘White Student Union’ to save the campus from the threat of...black people. Led by a flaming racist who complained “Why can’t we just have segregation?” at CPAC, the White Student Union is being especially dillgent to protect (with force) pure white female bodies from the not-so-looming threat of Black rape. It’s like they watched the Birth of the Nation and thought it was a PBS documentary.

More: Meet the College Racists Trying to Get Armed to 'Defend' Whites from Blacks on Campus | Alternet

These guys are obviously bigoted asshole, but how are the any different than the Black Student Union? Those guys spout of a need of protection against whites and segregation against whites?

By Kristen Gwynne

These guys are obviously bigoted asshole, but how are the any different than the Black Student Union? Those guys spout of a need of protection against whites and segregation against whites?

C'mon man that's bullshit and you know it. I have never heard of any black student union doing anything to or for anyone. I don't even know what they are there for. Clearly we know why these guys are here. They are here to protect white students from black students. I guess if you are white you can do anything to white s you like. They think the the black students should be afraid of them. Not criminals, not anyone looking to harm someone, just blacks. White criminal? you're cool. Black honor student? You should be in constant fear of me. What kind of shit is that? Why would you want people to be afraid of you? This is the problem when people attach the term WHITE to shit. It is always crazy ass racist white people who hijack the shit. So it has come to be that the only things that aer labeled "white" are crazy ass racist groups. Then you complain that "We couldn't have a white...." Now you see why people don't like it.

Is America moving forward on race relations? I'm not sure...
So what happened to the post-racial America and hope and change that was ushered in by Obama's election? Let me guess, everything would have been peaches and cream had it not been for Republican intransigence. Trayvon Martin would be alive, blacks would be happy prosperous people, Poet wouldn't be a lonely loony embittered fag and we would be in the "Age of Aquarius" - damn Republicans!

C'mon man that's bullshit and you know it. I have never heard of any black student union doing anything to or for anyone. I don't even know what they are there for. Clearly we know why these guys are here. They are here to protect white students from black students. I guess if you are white you can do anything to white s you like. They think the the black students should be afraid of them. Not criminals, not anyone looking to harm someone, just blacks. White criminal? you're cool. Black honor student? You should be in constant fear of me. What kind of shit is that? Why would you want people to be afraid of you? This is the problem when people attach the term WHITE to shit. It is always crazy ass racist white people who hijack the shit. So it has come to be that the only things that aer labeled "white" are crazy ass racist groups. Then you complain that "We couldn't have a white...." Now you see why people don't like it.

Are you serious? I remember the black student union at my college. They wouldn't allow white or brown people to even attend their meetings. They had radical agendas like protection from the oppressive white masters. They were racist segragationist! Same with La Raza and other race based groups.

I have no problem bashing this organization of white racists, but I get sick of the hypocrisy of race based minority segragationist groups getting a pass!

Forum List

Back