The t.v. show Supergirl goes anti-gun extremist...glad I don't watch the show...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Just caught this on youtube.....a breakdown of one of the silliest anti-gun pieces of crap on t.v.....

2oki8z.jpg

:lmao:

Hopefully someone will die in England or Australia from gunfire to lift your spirits.

I've never seen it, so is it as bad as that campy 1984 movie Supergirl? Although the movie at least had the swirling, larger-than-life Jerry Goldsmith music that made it a lot less painful to sit through than it could have been.

Much of entertainment, especially TV has an anti (legal) gun agenda, and demonize guns as if they can act on their own. The people that want to voluntarily give up their natural rights love them.

I've never seen it, so is it as bad as that campy 1984 movie Supergirl? Although the movie at least had the swirling, larger-than-life Jerry Goldsmith music that made it a lot less painful to sit through than it could have been.
But so much better than the daily White House soap opera.

Yes.....the left wing attack on a conservative woman...... no wonder the #metoo movement is scooping up you asshats in record numbers....
Don't PC police me, snowflake

#metoo is looking for you...
No they're not. If they were, you'd be defending my right to assault women.

No,dipshit...it is you lefties who allow left wing men to prey on your women.....and then protect them as long as they support your ability to kill your babies in the womb.....

Idk, but that "DEO" shit isn't flying in America, boys! They can propagandize, but it ain't happenin'.

AR-15 vs 30-.06

223+vs+30-06.jpg

Last edited:
But so much better than the daily White House soap opera.

A soap opera caused by liberalfilth walking petrie dishes of fecal toxins and their perpetual, anti-American, muslim-groveling, PC-chest-beating, violent breakdowns and their complete inability to behave like human beings. Why are you liberal gall-bladder-bile-farts so arrogant as to automatically assume everyone automatically agrees with you? Filthbag.

Yes.....the left wing attack on a conservative woman...... no wonder the #metoo movement is scooping up you asshats in record numbers....

No,dipshit...it is you lefties who allow left wing men to prey on your women.....and then protect them as long as they support your ability to kill your babies in the womb.....
Ever since Trump was nominated all you conservatives have done is defend rapists and sexual assaulters. Abortion has nothing to do with the topic. It's a deflection because you were caught being a snowflake. What ends up in abortion clinic dumpsters is of zero concern to me.

Ever since Trump was nominated all you conservatives have done is defend rapists and sexual assaulters. Abortion has nothing to do with the topic. It's a deflection because you were caught being a snowflake. What ends up in abortion clinic dumpsters is of zero concern to me.

JackieCHANStupid.png

View attachment 233807
^ another snowflake

Forum List

Back