The Supreme Court nomination mess

See when I ask specific questions and you avoid answering them to make generalized statements like that it feels like you are giving up on the debate.
Nope. You simply accuse people who aren’t into speculating about her motives as ‘dodging’, and that’s probably because you are making a bit of an ass of yourself by referring to her completely vague and unsubstantiated 40 year old accusations as ‘credible’ and having ‘substance’.
She can’t even say exaclty when and where it happened - hardly substantive!
Her statement is credible and with substance. That’s different from being convincingly true or Fact. I’ve said more needs to be uncovered for a credible conclusion to be drawn. And all we have to go off right now is analyzing motives and actions which you all seem to want to gloss right over so you can point out what she doesn’t remember.

It is the alleged victims duty to uncover more, and nobody else’s. What part of that do you not understand
I never said anything of the sort. How about you don’t put words in my mouth

You’ve been harping on the FBI to do her work for her.
All their buddies got fired..........LOL

Running out of bad guys to do their dirty work for them.........LOL

I dodged nothing. After reading all there is about this. I have concluded that she is lying. You may have a different view, that is your right. I don’t have to explain any further why I feel this way. I have answered. You didn’t like the answeres. That fine. I don’t accept yours. That’s fine too.
You have every right to have a different opinion. For the record I’m not saying she is telling the truth. I need to hear more to make a solid conclusion. But when I ask why she would name two boys when fabricating a story, you didn’t answer. When I asked why should would take a polygraph, you say that polygraphs are not conclusive, that doesn’t answer my question about why she would take one. When I ask why she would call for the FBI to investigate, something that could expose her lie (if she was lying) you say she isn’t asking for that... but she is through her attorney!

So yeah, you are dodging my questions
I answered you didn’t like them.
When Slade doesn’t like the answers and can’t refute them, his go to response is you’re ‘dodging’.
I say somebody is dodging when they dodge. I pointed out exactly how he dodged for all three questions. He actually Did answer the last question but What he said didn’t happen. She did call for an FBI investigation, he said she didn’t
Try reading. Her lawyer said it doesn’t need to be the FBI. Like I said you don’t like the answers. I never dodged. I owe you nothing more than you got. I didn’t even owe you that.
Here you read, I even found a Fox link for you. She did ask for an FBI investigation which was what I asked in my question. Even if her lawyer said it doesn’t have to be the FBI the request was still made. Now why would she make that demand if she made up the story? That’s gotta take some solid steel cojones

Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford demands 'full investigation' by FBI before testifying, in letter from her lawyers

UHzBm0B.jpg

You have every right to have a different opinion. For the record I’m not saying she is telling the truth. I need to hear more to make a solid conclusion. But when I ask why she would name two boys when fabricating a story, you didn’t answer. When I asked why should would take a polygraph, you say that polygraphs are not conclusive, that doesn’t answer my question about why she would take one. When I ask why she would call for the FBI to investigate, something that could expose her lie (if she was lying) you say she isn’t asking for that... but she is through her attorney!

When Slade doesn’t like the answers and can’t refute them, his go to response is you’re ‘dodging’.
I say somebody is dodging when they dodge. I pointed out exactly how he dodged for all three questions. He actually Did answer the last question but What he said didn’t happen. She did call for an FBI investigation, he said she didn’t
Try reading. Her lawyer said it doesn’t need to be the FBI. Like I said you don’t like the answers. I never dodged. I owe you nothing more than you got. I didn’t even owe you that.
Here you read, I even found a Fox link for you. She did ask for an FBI investigation which was what I asked in my question. Even if her lawyer said it doesn’t have to be the FBI the request was still made. Now why would she make that demand if she made up the story? That’s gotta take some solid steel cojones

Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford demands 'full investigation' by FBI before testifying, in letter from her lawyers
And they aren't biting......no federal crime involved............

She can demand a ham sandwich..........doesn't mean she'll get one..........offers have been made.........Put up or shut up.

You are dodging around answering my questions. Let’s start simple. If she was fabricating a story why would she name two boys and not just the one she is targeting?

Why even take a polygraph? Why even ask for an FBI investigation like her lawyer has requested.

None of those add up to actions that a false accuser would take
I dodged nothing. After reading all there is about this. I have concluded that she is lying. You may have a different view, that is your right. I don’t have to explain any further why I feel this way. I have answered. You didn’t like the answeres. That fine. I don’t accept yours. That’s fine too.

She originally told a therapist that there were four boys in the room others were in the house and more were outside. Since the letter came out she bows claims that the notes taken by the therapist are wrong.

She claims she does not know who was responsible for the party.
She claims she does not know how she got there.
She claims she does not know where the party was.
She claims she does not know on what date it happened.
She claims she does not know how she got home.
She claims she told no one until 2012 when she told a therapist.

Both of the boys say they have never seen anything or done anything even similar.
She has a reason to hate Kavanaugh in that his mother was involved as the judge in her parents foreclosure. Considering the foreclosure one can assume that the Kavanaugh's had more money.
She hates Trump and wrote a letter against his policies.

Suddenly another woman who was not in her circle of friends says that she heard about it but does not know any particulars. How did she hear about it if the accussor did not tell anyone?

The FBI did six background checks on the guy and found nothing. Now suddenly all the people that claimed they should be believed are saying that they missed things.

There are so many holes in her story that you could fly a 747 through it and not hurt the paint.
You got some serious fluff in there. First off the foreclosure story is unsubstantiated right wing propaganda being used to support a motive of her lying. Show me one credible network reporting that story. I don’t think you can. I can show you Fox refuting it if you don’t believe me.

Also all the holes you pointed out aren’t evidence that she is lying. She either didn’t remember those details or she didn’t want to disclose them to a reporter. Perhaps if she was interviewed under oath by an FBI agent there would be more details.
FBI will not take the case...........there is no federal crime.
Locals will not take the case..........Statue of Limitations.
The Senate will here her out........in public.....in private.......they will go to her if needed........still no dice.......

Nothing............If she didn't want to come forward she should have never sent the letter..........

Funny thing......for someone not wanting to pursue it...........she gets a lie detector test and a lawyer in August..........hmmmm.....then they leak it at the last moment............

Ridiculous.
The FBI doesn’t need to open a criminal investigation, stop eating up the talking points... they just need to do an additional background check on the new accusation. They’ve done it 6 times already, what’s the big deal about one more?

This isn’t a criminal thing

Knowing full well it wouldn’t happen. You really are t any good at this.

How would I investigate? I’d interview Ford, Kavanaugh and Judge... I’dask for the names of the other two teens who were at the party and interview them. Id try and get as many details from talking to those 5 individuals and see where it goes. It might go nowhere or it might go somewhere. Never know till you try.
She’s already named the two teens. And She’s already said the claim of 4 teens is wrong - an error. She doesn’t know exaclty when or where it (allegedly) happened - nearly 40 years ago FFS!
There were 5 teens at the party. Ford, Kav, Judge and two others. There were only 3 in the room during the incident, Ford, Kav and Judge. The therapy notes incorrectly said the other two teens were in the room during the incident and she clarified. Get it?

Then the therapy notes are of no use as even the “victims” dispute them.

So, what else you got?
The therapy notes simply show that this incident was being talked about before Kavanaugh was ever nominated for SCOTUS. Simple as that

They do no such thing. Her letter states two boys were in the room when the assault happened. The therapist note states four. It’s obvious she is describing a completely different time.

Now try getting THAT placed into evidence.
She said those therapy notes were incorrect. I believe there are two sets of notes from two different therapists.

She originally told a therapist that there were four boys in the room others were in the house and more were outside. Since the letter came out she bows claims that the notes taken by the therapist are wrong.

Both of the boys say they have never seen anything or done anything even similar.
She has a reason to hate Kavanaugh in that his mother was involved as the judge in her parents foreclosure. Considering the foreclosure one can assume that the Kavanaugh's had more money.

Suddenly another woman who was not in her circle of friends says that she heard about it but does not know any particulars. How did she hear about it if the accussor did not tell anyone?

The FBI did six background checks on the guy and found nothing. Now suddenly all the people that claimed they should be believed are saying that they missed things.

There are so many holes in her story that you could fly a 747 through it and not hurt the paint.
You got some serious fluff in there. First off the foreclosure story is unsubstantiated right wing propaganda being used to support a motive of her lying. Show me one credible network reporting that story. I don’t think you can. I can show you Fox refuting it if you don’t believe me.

Also all the holes you pointed out aren’t evidence that she is lying. She either didn’t remember those details or she didn’t want to disclose them to a reporter. Perhaps if she was interviewed under oath by an FBI agent there would be more details.
The Senate will here her out........in public.....in private.......they will go to her if needed........still no dice.......

Nothing............If she didn't want to come forward she should have never sent the letter..........

Funny thing......for someone not wanting to pursue it...........she gets a lie detector test and a lawyer in August..........hmmmm.....then they leak it at the last moment............

Ridiculous.
The FBI doesn’t need to open a criminal investigation, stop eating up the talking points... they just need to do an additional background check on the new accusation. They’ve done it 6 times already, what’s the big deal about one more?

It's a dang big deal because it takes time............and elections are around the corner..........

Which is exactly why they did this at the last minute............she wants to accuse him..........then show the hell up Monday......if not .....

Ramming speed.

See when I ask specific questions and you avoid answering them to make generalized statements like that it feels like you are giving up on the debate.
Nope. You simply accuse people who aren’t into speculating about her motives as ‘dodging’, and that’s probably because you are making a bit of an ass of yourself by referring to her completely vague and unsubstantiated 40 year old accusations as ‘credible’ and having ‘substance’.
She can’t even say exaclty when and where it happened - hardly substantive!
Her statement is credible and with substance. That’s different from being convincingly true or Fact. I’ve said more needs to be uncovered for a credible conclusion to be drawn. And all we have to go off right now is analyzing motives and actions which you all seem to want to gloss right over so you can point out what she doesn’t remember.

It is the alleged victims duty to uncover more, and nobody else’s. What part of that do you not understand
I never said anything of the sort. How about you don’t put words in my mouth

You’ve been harping on the FBI to do her work for her.
Oh my bad, I misread your last statement. Yes it is her duty to prove her claim. In the interest of transparency given the high profile circumstances I think it’s in everybody’s best interest for the FBI to conduct a couple more interviews but you’re right she is in no way entitled to that.

Really? You think she is taking that big a risk on a complete lie? Didn’t the FBI investigate the Anita hill case for three days? How could she be so confident that they wouldn’t follow up on her story?

What if It turns out Kavanaugh or Judge took family vacations to the Hampton’s during their summers so there was no way they could of been at that party? She’d be toast. Yet she takes a lie detector test and then demands an FBI investigation? Come on man, turn your brain on

Really? You think she is taking that big a risk on a complete lie? Didn’t the FBI investigate the Anita hill case for three days? How could she be so confident that they wouldn’t follow up on her story?

What if It turns out Kavanaugh or Judge took family vacations to the Hampton’s during their summers so there was no way they could of been at that party? She’d be toast. Yet she takes a lie detector test and then demands an FBI investigation? Come on man, turn your brain on
Brain is on yours is full of smoke. Bye

Ridiculous.

It's a dang big deal because it takes time............and elections are around the corner..........

Which is exactly why they did this at the last minute............she wants to accuse him..........then show the hell up Monday......if not .....

Ramming speed.

i do agree with you there. This is obviously a delay tactic and it is being politicized by the Left to the extreme. That doesn’t automatically disqualify the validity of her claims though. The hill investigation lasted three days. This one doesn’t seem to be more than a few interviews. What’s the big deal?

Apparently not as you seem to run as soon as we get below the surface. You gave it a good try though

Ridiculous.

Ramming speed.

i do agree with you there. This is obviously a delay tactic and it is being politicized by the Left to the extreme. That doesn’t automatically disqualify the validity of her claims though. The hill investigation lasted three days. This one doesn’t seem to be more than a few interviews. What’s the big deal?

She can show up and do the interviews...........it's been offered.........if she refuses..........then no deal.

Their whole purpose is to delay this.........hoping to push it into elections.....

They have offered........she must decide..........and the Accused have the right to face their accusers..............

Apparently not as you seem to run as soon as we get below the surface. You gave it a good try though
Think what you want. It truly doesn’t matter.

Ridiculous.

Ramming speed.

She can show up and do the interviews...........it's been offered.........if she refuses..........then no deal.

Their whole purpose is to delay this.........hoping to push it into elections.....

They have offered........she must decide..........and the Accused have the right to face their accusers..............

I agree. She is pushing for as much as she can get before the hearings, it is smart lawyering. It’s curious that she would demand an FBI investigation if she was lying though, don’t you think? But I agree if she doesn’t show then the vote should go and Kavanaugh will be seated and she will be discredited.

Hey, nothing like she recalls hearing, BUT has no first hand info or even KNEW BALSY to speak to her....Desperation is an awesome thing to watch!

A former schoolmate of Brett Kavanaugh’s accuser wrote a Facebook post saying she recalls hearing about the alleged assault involving Kavanaugh, though she says she has no first-hand information to corroborate the accuser’s claims.

"Christine Blasey Ford was a year or so behind me," wrote the woman, Cristina Miranda King, who now works as a performing arts curator in Mexico City. "I did not know her personally but I remember her. This incident did happen."

She added, "Many of us heard a buzz about it indirectly with few specific details. However Christine's vivid recollection should be more than enough for us to truly, deeply know that the accusation is true."

The assertion that other people heard about and discussed an incident between Ford and Kavanaugh at the time it is alleged to have happened could loom as an important factor in any investigation of the claim.

(Excerpt) Read more at nbcnews.com ...

Some salient thoughts....

She already pulled the post down.

Seem she said it was all the buzz at school when the supposed incident happened during the summertime.

Oh gosh, all of the sudden out of the clear blue - another “corroborating” story. I just knew that someone out there (a leftist bimbo) would suddenly “remember” what Christine Ford said years ago.

So predictable. And it was predicted. More will be coming.
Somebody is looking for a Soros payday

How much does he pay?

Disqualifying assertion: “However Christine’s vivid recollection should be more than enough for us to truly, deeply know that the accusation is true.”

506817A200000578-0-image-a-24_1537375418781.jpg

Cristina King Miranda.....where is her PINK PUSSY HAT???

So let's see. On the off chance that SOMEDAY Ford's attacker would become a SUPREME COURT JUDGE, she told a friend or SOMEONE in real time about the attack, thus planting the seed in SOMEONE'S brain so she could attack him with it 36 years later. That's logical.

Sure, because that's women DO! Just ask Orrin Hatch---women "get confused."

Let me tell you what women do. THEY TELL. Someone at sometime, some or all details. And if they tell someone then--others know!

(You know, let's be honest guys, it's no wonder FEWER WOMEN are getting married. That the HIGHER THE EDUCATION level of a woman, the more likely she will remain single. It's no wonder that professional/educated women in their 30's are statistically the fastest rising demographic for single motherhood)

but-but-butiwanted-hill-uhuhuhreeeee-for-the-love-of-god-11115156.png

Ridiculous.

Ramming speed.

I agree. She is pushing for as much as she can get before the hearings, it is smart lawyering. It’s curious that she would demand an FBI investigation if she was lying though, don’t you think? But I agree if she doesn’t show then the vote should go and Kavanaugh will be seated and she will be discredited.

Pushing for that investigation ensures it would take some time............and the FBI is refusing to investigate because it's not a Federal Crime and not part of the standard background checks......Age 18 and later...........

Couldn't ask for a better stall tactic............The Dems can then demand a background check on this and try to force the delay........make it take as long as possible and then try him in the Media...................which is their goal............

You know they have done these tactics before.......and they are doing them again...........it's a play that they rehearsed...........she needs to show up......and if it's her word versus his............it is nothing..........but the circus will have a field day with the accusations..........Just like Clairance Thomas.

Hey, nothing like she recalls hearing, BUT has no first hand info or even KNEW BALSY to speak to her....Desperation is an awesome thing to watch!

A former schoolmate of Brett Kavanaugh’s accuser wrote a Facebook post saying she recalls hearing about the alleged assault involving Kavanaugh, though she says she has no first-hand information to corroborate the accuser’s claims.

"Christine Blasey Ford was a year or so behind me," wrote the woman, Cristina Miranda King, who now works as a performing arts curator in Mexico City. "I did not know her personally but I remember her. This incident did happen."

She added, "Many of us heard a buzz about it indirectly with few specific details. However Christine's vivid recollection should be more than enough for us to truly, deeply know that the accusation is true."

The assertion that other people heard about and discussed an incident between Ford and Kavanaugh at the time it is alleged to have happened could loom as an important factor in any investigation of the claim.

(Excerpt) Read more at nbcnews.com ...

Some salient thoughts....

She already pulled the post down.

Seem she said it was all the buzz at school when the supposed incident happened during the summertime.

Oh gosh, all of the sudden out of the clear blue - another “corroborating” story. I just knew that someone out there (a leftist bimbo) would suddenly “remember” what Christine Ford said years ago.

So predictable. And it was predicted. More will be coming.
Somebody is looking for a Soros payday

How much does he pay?

Disqualifying assertion: “However Christine’s vivid recollection should be more than enough for us to truly, deeply know that the accusation is true.”

506817A200000578-0-image-a-24_1537375418781.jpg

Cristina King Miranda.....where is her PINK PUSSY HAT???

So let's see. On the off chance that SOMEDAY Ford's attacker would become a SUPREME COURT JUDGE, she told a friend or SOMEONE in real time about the attack, thus planting the seed in SOMEONE'S brain so she could attack him on it 36 years later. That's logical.

Sure, because that's women DO! Just ask Orrin Hatch---women "get confused."

Let me tell you what women do. THEY TELL. Someone at sometime, some or all details. And if they tell someone then--others know!

(You know, let's be honest guys, it's no wonder FEWER WOMEN are getting married. That the HIGHER THE EDUCATION level of a woman, the more likely she will remain single. It's no wonder that professional/educated women in their 30's are statistically the fastest rising demographic for single motherhood)

View attachment 217450
hillary-satan.jpg

Ramming speed.

Pushing for that investigation ensures it would take some time............and the FBI is refusing to investigate because it's not a Federal Crime and not part of the standard background checks......Age 18 and later...........

Couldn't ask for a better stall tactic............The Dems can then demand a background check on this and try to force the delay........make it take as long as possible and then try him in the Media...................which is their goal............

You know they have done these tactics before.......and they are doing them again...........it's a play that they rehearsed...........she needs to show up......and if it's her word versus his............it is nothing..........but the circus will have a field day with the accusations..........Just like Clairance Thomas.

The only way I see this as a lie is if she had this experience when she was 15, has been struggling with it her entire life, spoke about it in therapy 6 years ago, and is now inserting Kavanaugh into it to bring him down. It still makes me ask why implicate Judge as well? It makes the battle twice as hard... it also makes discrediting it twice as likely. Now just one of the boys could prove that they didn’t spend that summer in that area and her story goes to shit. Plus there are the other two teens at the party, why mention them? Those are two more loose ends. The whole thing is very sloppy to be a lie in my opinion. You think this is really what they planned and rehearsed? It just doesn’t make sense.

Forum List

Back