Chicago radio host Dan Proft: Rumor...Clarence Thomas will retire if Republicans keep senate....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Dan Proft is a Chicago radio host and Conservative activist, involved in political campaigns and local politics....he stated today that the rumor going around is that Justice Thomas will retire if the Republicans keep control of the Senate after November....

Another reason to vote Republican in November...

I suspect that the senate race outcomes depends on how many and how fast the people likely to go to Jail for the witch hunt roll over on their D bosses/allies.

Dan Proft is a Chicago radio host and Conservative activist, involved in political campaigns and local politics....he stated today that the rumor going around is that Justice Thomas will retire if the Republicans keep control of the Senate after November....

He said that last year. I was expecting it sooner. We need to replace him with the young Mike Lee R-UT.

Trump could end up seating 4 judges on the Supreme Court. Unprecedented.:hyper:

Yep....I saw this as a possibility from the very start......this is why it is so important to vote for every Republican you can vote for.......if the dems take the house they are going to impeach him, and the Senate dems will use that to get the Never Trumpers and squish republicans to refuse to confirm any of his appointments....and if they take the Senate....we won't get any new appointees...

Yep....I saw this as a possibility from the very start......this is why it is so important to vote for every Republican you can vote for.......if the dems take the house they are going to impeach him, and the Senate dems will use that to get the Never Trumpers and squish republicans to refuse to confirm any of his appointments....and if they take the Senate....we won't get any new appointees...
I think Trump will be willing to shut down the government if the Democrats obstruct him.

Republicans want perverts in the Supreme Court. They rightly assume GOP perverts will go lightly on them because of their marriage to the same ideals of perversion and sexual assaults.

Republicans want perverts in the Supreme Court. They rightly assume GOP perverts will go lightly on them because of their marriage to the same ideals of perversion and sexual assaults.

Moron......Hollywood belongs to the democrats.....all the journalists fired for sexual assault are democrats....bill clinton is a rapist, ted kennedy let a woman die.....are you really this stupid?

Yeah, and Cher will go to Jupiter and all Hollywood will move out of the country. We heard all that crap already "if Trump becomes the president". Trump won but none of all the morons mentioned above have moved to Canada, to Jupiter or anywhere else.

upload_2018-9-18_18-39-4.png

Forum List

Back