Well, nice decision from "drooling dry-drunk" Kav buddy I guess!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Let's see what happens on Dr Ford. I for one have NEVER accepted an invitation in fewer than 48 hours.

Kavanaugh’s high school classmate Mark Judge, also declined to testify Tuesday. Judge, who Ford says was the third person in the room when Kavanaugh assaulted her, said in a letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee that “I have no more information to offer the committee and I do not wish to speak publicly regarding the incidents.”​

Key witness tells senators he won't testify at Kavanaugh hearing

Speaking as someone who was subpoenaed to testify to an accident I did not see, i don't blame him a bit.

By the way, someone who said it didn't happen isn't a witness at all, much less a key witness.

Let's see what happens on Dr Ford. I for one have NEVER accepted an invitation in fewer than 48 hours.

Kavanaugh’s high school classmate Mark Judge, also declined to testify Tuesday. Judge, who Ford says was the third person in the room when Kavanaugh assaulted her, said in a letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee that “I have no more information to offer the committee and I do not wish to speak publicly regarding the incidents.”​

Didn’t he try to rape her too? No doubt he’ll try to stay as far from this as possible.

Nobody cares about the invitations you get from what ever tech school you went to. She made the accusations, if she were that intent on getting her story out, it would have been immediate. Mark Judge doesn’t have to testify. He has already been interviewed by the committee.

Didn’t he try to rape her too? No doubt he’ll try to stay as far from this as possible.

Thankfully, he and Kav were SOOO "stumbling-drunk" that he jumped on the pile and allowed her to escape.

No he didn’t, neither did Kavanaugh.

Speaking as someone who was subpoenaed to testify to an accident I did not see, i don't blame him a bit.

Speaking as how he WROTE A BOOK on how he was not sober until he was 30+
Guess I don't either
I admit there would have been something satisfying about seeing him saying it never happened at any time.
You’re right. But watching this nimrod make a total ass out of herself ( if she shows up ) will be just as satisfying.

Thankfully, he and Kav were SOOO "stumbling-drunk" that he jumped on the pile and allowed her to escape.

Rape is a specific intent crime. If he was that stumbling drunk he couldn't have formed such inteht. No crime.

images (95).jpeg

Who would want to be part of the Democrats clown show and get their name dragged through it? I am with him he told what he remembered 30 years ago and that's it.

Rape is a specific intent crime. If he was that stumbling drunk he couldn't have formed such inteht. No crime.
Seems to Me, one has to be actually present to commit a rape. So far, I've seen no proof he was anywhere near her.

No he tried to rape him , get your story right.

Seems to Me, one has to be actually present to commit a rape. So far, I've seen no proof he was anywhere near her.
Since she doesn't remember a time or place who knows where she was or when.

Speaking as how he WROTE A BOOK on how he was not sober until he was 30+
Guess I don't either
I admit there would have been something satisfying about seeing him saying it never happened at any time.

That you would believe a blackout drooling drunk as a witness is an indicator of a shortage of moral fiber.

Who would want to be part of the Democrats clown show and get their name dragged through it? I am with him he told what he remembered 30 years ago and that's it.

Another fan of drooling blackout drunks? Cool, he'll be subpoenaed if necessary.

Forum List

Back