The super intelligence of the GOP.

1. Requiring voter ID (like every other country) to prevent vote fraud.

2. Restricting the ability to kill viable babies.

3. Congress fulfilling its Constitutional duty to pass a budget.

4. Allowing elected representatives to vote on proposed legislation.

Very radical, indeed.
why didn't the Repub House let a vote occur on the senate immigration bill? :eusa_whistle:

It's only been 18 months, and remember, Speaker Boehner had the H. on vacation for more than half of that time. Plus they debated over a thousand times, and voted nearly that many times to demean, defund or repeal the PPACA - they need to keep those who pay them happy.

They are the far right of the party who are being washed clean in the blood of common sense by the GOP mainstream.

You're a nasty little Progressive mass murdering wannabe fucker aren't you

CrusaderFrank is either back on the sauce, or has been bitch slapped so often, he's lost his way. The CrusaderFrank we knew and tolerated was the originator of the Idiot-gram, a post of generally one sentence lacking thought, substance or relevance.

He has of late devolved into a vulgar, hate filled, far right fascist; likely a persona he kept hidden form all but the other neo Nazi nincompoops.

GOP activist says escaped gorilla was "ancestor" of Michelle Obama

COLUMBIA, SC (WIS) - A state Republican activist has admitted to and apologized for calling a gorilla that escaped from the Riverbanks Zoo Friday an "ancestor" of First Lady Michelle Obama.
GOP activist says escaped gorilla was ancestor of Michelle Obama - wistv.com - Columbia South Carolina
images
This is not uncommon in Red states. I can remember a number of years ago watching the local news about the groundbreaking ceremony for a new building at BYU. One of the high officials said they had a team of 'Chinamen' lined up with shovels waiting to break ground. Hillarious! Of course, I'm a big fan of political incorrectness when it's in a comedy - not so much real life.

Joe Biden referred to Obama as the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice looking guy. That was from a sitting Senator and future Vice President now someone will say oh that's just Joe.

One data point does not make an indisputable truth. We can however make the assumption that the GOP has radicalized, since few members of the once and no more grand old party speak out and condemn outrageous talk and actions.

Is this the best you can do to support your "assumption" that the GOP has "radicalized?"

Of course not. Do you have a different term for those who chose to shorten the time to vote, close polling places to make voting more difficult; require unnecessary and intrusive medical procedures before a women can have an abortion, close clinics with arbitrary and pernicious rules limiting access for abortions; promise to obstruct all legislation and even shut down the government again 'cause it's there ball and if they don't get their way they'll go home?

How about childish radicals? That seems fitting.

Very radical, indeed.

1. No problem. I support that as long as the Congress defines what is proper ID and provides the money for those who need to secure proper ID (otherwise it becomes a poll tax). j

Now, explain why Republican Governors have closed polling places and reduced the number of days and hours for voting.

2. Maybe you ought to read R v. W? See:
Roe v. Wade - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

3. Your point escapes me. Budget debate has always required cooperation and compromise. The rules of the Senate and H. of Rep. are an impediment.

4. Up or down vote? Neither party has been willing to change the rules in either the H. or Rep. or the Senate.

1. I don't think Congress has the authority to define proper ID in State elections, especially without a national ID card program. State requirements for drivers licenses vary wildly (some allow illegals to get them). I would support adoption of uniform standards and access to voter ID. Some States already offer free access, even though it is hard to imagine why this is so difficult for some people.

States establish their own polling places and voting hours. Are Red States significantly different from Blue States in this regard?

2. I have read Roe v. Wade. It prohibited State laws banning abortion during the first three months of pregnancy because it was medically safer to have an abortion than going through childbirth. It allowed State laws which restricted abortions during the last three month of pregnancy, when the fetus was assumed to be viable outside of the womb.

3. It was the Democratic Senate that refused its Constitutional duty to pass a budget bill.

4. Harry Reid (D) prevented voting on hundreds of bills in the Senate. John Boehner (R) prevented voting on the Senate's immigration bill.

I appreciate the opportunity to discuss these "radical" issues.

One data point does not make an indisputable truth. We can however make the assumption that the GOP has radicalized, since few members of the once and no more grand old party speak out and condemn outrageous talk and actions.

Is this the best you can do to support your "assumption" that the GOP has "radicalized?"

Of course not. Do you have a different term for those who chose to shorten the time to vote, close polling places to make voting more difficult; require unnecessary and intrusive medical procedures before a women can have an abortion, close clinics with arbitrary and pernicious rules limiting access for abortions; promise to obstruct all legislation and even shut down the government again 'cause it's there ball and if they don't get their way they'll go home?

How about childish radicals? That seems fitting.

Very radical, indeed.

1. No problem. I support that as long as the Congress defines what is proper ID and provides the money for those who need to secure proper ID (otherwise it becomes a poll tax). j

Now, explain why Republican Governors have closed polling places and reduced the number of days and hours for voting.

2. Maybe you ought to read R v. W? See:
Roe v. Wade - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

3. Your point escapes me. Budget debate has always required cooperation and compromise. The rules of the Senate and H. of Rep. are an impediment.

4. Up or down vote? Neither party has been willing to change the rules in either the H. or Rep. or the Senate.

1. I don't think Congress has the authority to define proper ID in State elections, especially without a national ID card program. State requirements for drivers licenses vary wildly (some allow illegals to get them). I would support adoption of uniform standards and access to voter ID. Some States already offer free access, even though it is hard to imagine why this is so difficult for some people.

States establish their own polling places and voting hours. Are Red States significantly different from Blue States in this regard?

2. I have read Roe v. Wade. It prohibited State laws banning abortion during the first three months of pregnancy because it was medically safer to have an abortion than going through childbirth. It allowed State laws which restricted abortions during the last three month of pregnancy, when the fetus was assumed to be viable outside of the womb.

3. It was the Democratic Senate that refused its Constitutional duty to pass a budget bill.

4. Harry Reid (D) prevented voting on hundreds of bills in the Senate. John Boehner (R) prevented voting on the Senate's immigration bill.

I appreciate the opportunity to discuss these "radical" issues.

The problem with passing a budget was the devil was in the details, as was the case with most of the bills coming out of the H. of Rep.; many bills from the House include poison pills, amendments which no self respecting Democrat or Independent or moderate Republican could support.

Joe Biden referred to Obama as the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice looking guy. That was from a sitting Senator and future Vice President now someone will say oh that's just Joe.

Please Post VP Biden's comment in full and in context.
Biden's description of Obama draws scrutiny - CNN.com www.cnn.com/2007/.../01/.../biden.obam...

You link is not available.

Biden's description of Obama draws scrutiny - CNN.com www.cnn.com/2007/.../01/.../biden.obam...

I will try and do it again when I'm on the computer at home was attempting this from my phone.

GOP activist says escaped gorilla was "ancestor" of Michelle Obama

COLUMBIA, SC (WIS) - A state Republican activist has admitted to and apologized for calling a gorilla that escaped from the Riverbanks Zoo Friday an "ancestor" of First Lady Michelle Obama.
GOP activist says escaped gorilla was ancestor of Michelle Obama - wistv.com - Columbia South Carolina
images

the super intelligence of the left: they spied for Stalin, gave him the bomb, and elected Obama president!

I will try and do it again when I'm on the computer at home was attempting this from my phone.

Thanks

Ya really what is the big deal,when dip shits like yourself say stupid shit like,repub want to shove granny off a cliff,or rpubs want to end welfare,or they are all racist,really whats the big deal.
That stuff's the truth. What the guy said was racist. THAT'S the big deal. The problem is you can't leave well enough alone and have to double down. Quit crying about being persecuted. Republicans are doing it to themselves.

Ya really what is the big deal,when dip shits like yourself say stupid shit like,repub want to shove granny off a cliff,or rpubs want to end welfare,or they are all racist,really whats the big deal.
That stuff's the truth. What the guy said was racist. THAT'S the big deal. The problem is you can't leave well enough alone and have to double down. Quit crying about being persecuted. Republicans are doing it to themselves.

A GOP activist for godsakes..........another case of delayed butt-hurt..........:ahole-1:.

Let's see. Was it Teddy Kennedy that Clinton was talking to when he made his comment that not long ago Barry the black man would be getting them their coffee?
Doubling down with some uncorroborated story you heard somewhere? How can we feel sorry for Republicans when they shoot themselves in the foot all the time. Even their excuses prove they just don't get it.

Let's see. Was it Teddy Kennedy that Clinton was talking to when he made his comment that not long ago Barry the black man would be getting them their coffee?
Doubling down with some uncorroborated story you heard somewhere? How can we feel sorry for Republicans when they shoot themselves in the foot all the time. Even their excuses prove they just don't get it.

You call this shooting themselves in the foot........hell, the source is an activist. We both know that activists, from both parties, ain't wrapped too tight......like yourself!

Forum List

Back