The struggle continues in Iran

The Iranian government will not be able to control their people indefinitely...the regime has already made millions of enemies through its brutal actions.

I'm glad to hear this.

Most Iranians support the government

Maybe. I don't know. I haven't been there. I certainly don't trust any information coming out of Iranian state run media.

In any case, I hope those reasonable citizens can make their voices heard.

Some interesting bits,

"Demonstrators also began to head north to approach the headquarters of state broadcasting, which has barely reported on the unrest and aired a cooking show on television during Rafsanjani's speech."

"As hard-liners repeated their signature cries of "Death to America" and "Death to Israel," riled-up Mousavi supporters overpowered them with chants of "Death to Russia" and "Death to China," the Islamic Republic's powerful United Nations Security Council protectors."

Any country run by a Supreme Leader is doomed to fail. Iran is long overdue, among many others.

Another article from The Guardian
This quote from an Iranian is from the Guardian article.

"This was not a normal Friday prayer," said Fariba, a 24-year-old student. "The regime has killed people and we have got more united. They have not silenced us. Ironically, I thank Ahmadinejad for making us unite against him."

Why does a Sunni Man support a Shia Theocracy that has a history of warring against Sunni nations?

:confused:

Wait, are you a Black American Muslim? That would explain it...
Iran is admired by most all Islamic people, because they stand up to Israel

It's the old, "the enemy of my enemy, is my friend"

But what makes you think the Nation of Islam would be sympathetic to Iran?

btw I am a white man with blue eyes.

Last edited:

No they don't, and stop the propagandizing bullshit.
According to the CIA World Factbook

Iran has a population of 66.5 million people.

Even the largest protest was comprised of a few thousand people.

In other words, all of the protesters in Iran didn't even equal 1% of the population.

Like I said: the vast majority of Iranians support the existing government. :cool:

Forum List

Back