The strange case of Mark Sanford

ahhh, you moron trolls are a lovely breed ......

When its the popular position ( such as right after 9/11 ) she's all for it, when the politcal winds change she's against it. Thank you drive thru .......

Do you understand the difference between changing ones position and explicitly engaging in specific actions you have condemned?

Ummm " changing positions " to cover your ass is blatant hypocrisy my special little friend........

That is specifically why she is a hypocrite, but moonbats like you spin it into " she's not a hypocrite because she's never waterboarded anyone"..........:lol:

No, I am saying that what Pelosi did isn't the same as what Sanford did. Changing ones position is NOT the same as explicitly acting against a position you are simultaneously berating others for not holding.

Oh, and the Pelosi "hypocrisy" is debatable. The Sanford hypocrisy isn't.

Next?

Do you understand the difference between changing ones position and explicitly engaging in specific actions you have condemned?

Ummm " changing positions " to cover your ass is blatant hypocrisy my special little friend........

That is specifically why she is a hypocrite, but moonbats like you spin it into " she's not a hypocrite because she's never waterboarded anyone"..........:lol:

No, I am saying that what Pelosi did isn't the same as what Sanford did. Changing ones position is NOT the same as explicitly acting against a position you are simultaneously berating others for not holding.

Next?

Sanford cheated on his wife, zero fucks given, has no effect on you and me at all.

Pelosi and the others i named make policies that have an effect on everyone....

next ?

Next?

Sanford cheated on his wife, zero fucks given, has no effect on you and me at all.

next ?

Sanford makes policies as well, genius. He is a govenor you know.

So story goes like Sanford was reelected Governor in 2006, where he campaigned against pork barrel spending. In office, notably, he rejected stimulus funds for his state from the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 but later took it so that it would not be distributed to other states. Sanford's governorship has been put into doubt by extended disappearances he recently revealed to be part of an extramarital affair with an Argentine. Until June 24, 2009, he was the chairman of the Republican Governors Association.
Deep politics operation???

Next?

next ?

do you live in SC?
i dont
so what ever policies he has power over doesnt effect ME at all

next ?

do you live in SC?
i dont

Sure it does. States actions effect other states.

do you live in SC?
i dont

no, they dont, generally

Yes, actually they do. Isn't it you and the rest of the rightwing morons who continually say that raising taxes causes businesses to flee to other states? How is that possible if state actions don't effect other states?

no, they dont, generally

Yes, actually they do. Isn't it you and the rest of the rightwing morons who continually say that raising taxes causes businesses to flee to other states? How is that possible if state actions don't effect other states?
you dumbfuck
that doesnt effect other states
then you wonder why you are seen as a fucking MORON

no, they dont, generally

you dumbfuck

Really?

So when NY raised its taxes and Golisano "fled" to Florida, that didn't effect Florida? Is this honestly your claim?

you dumbfuck

Really?

So when NY raised its taxes and Golisano "fled" to Florida, that didn't effect Florida? Is this honestly your claim?
the NY law did not effect FL
dumbass

Dive Can't Shark Food, your observations on states is about as good as your comprehension of anything not conservative.

Which is to say, you ignore it.

YOU are the dumb fucker here asshole. Get stuffed, get bent, and just crawl into a hole and pull it in over yourself.

Dive Can't Shark Food, your observations on states is about as good as your comprehension of anything not conservative.

Which is to say, you ignore it.

YOU are the dumb fucker here asshole. Get stuffed, get bent, and just crawl into a hole and pull it in over yourself.
seek out professional help
seriously, you are in deep need of therapy

Yeah....."seek professional help"...........you're turning into a 1 trick pony butt pirate.
that will always be my response to someone like you
you seriously need professional help
i wont wish evil on you like you do to others
i just hope you find a good therapist and get help

Next?

next ?

Dr Mr. Moonbat,

Sanford cheating on his wife has nothing to do with any political policy. On the other hand for example, ramming the belief of global warming down our throats and creating a stupid energy tax on the basis of beleiving this farce is a very big deal in terms of political policy. Hell, Sanford was AGAINST the stimulus disaster so obviously cheating on his wife has not had any effect on his policy making decisions.

Sincerely,

Mr. Common Sense

Last edited:

next ?

Dr Mr. Moonbat,

Sanford cheating on his wife has nothing to do with any political policy. On the other hand for example, ramming the belief of global warming down our throats and creating a stupid energy tax on the basis of beleiving this farce is a very big deal in terms of political policy. Hell, Sanford was AGAINST the stimulus disaster so obviously cheating on his wife has not had any effect on his policy making decisions.

Sincerely,

Mr. Common Sense

True, but jumping off the grid and leaving the country without alerting anyone just to get some vee jay jay, seriously calls into question his mental capacity and decision making. He should step down immediately, he is an embarrasement to SC.

The speed of his collapse was shocking. Even his former chief of staff and friend of 30 years, state Sen. Tom Davis, said he didn't know about the affair until Wednesday.
"I think that South Carolinians, in particular Americans, have tremendous capacity for forgiveness. That said, they can also recognize hypocrisy. I think the tale of the tape will be the next few days, whether or not Governor Sanford is sincere in his repentance," Davis told ABC's "Good Morning America" on Thursday.

A top South Carolina Republican leader says philandering Gov. Mark Sanford should resign and practice the philosophy he's preached of holding GOP leaders accountable. Glenn McCall is one of the state's two national representatives to the Republican National Committee. He's also a county party chairman and said Thursday that party members want Sanford out.

SC GOP leader wants unfaithful gov's resignation - Yahoo! News

next ?

Dr Mr. Moonbat,

Sincerely,

Mr. Common Sense

Dr Mr. Moonbat,

Sincerely,

Mr. Common Sense

True, but jumping off the grid and leaving the country without alerting anyone just to get some vee jay jay, seriously calls into question his mental capacity and decision making. He should step down immediately, he is an embarrasement to SC.

The speed of his collapse was shocking. Even his former chief of staff and friend of 30 years, state Sen. Tom Davis, said he didn't know about the affair until Wednesday.
"I think that South Carolinians, in particular Americans, have tremendous capacity for forgiveness. That said, they can also recognize hypocrisy. I think the tale of the tape will be the next few days, whether or not Governor Sanford is sincere in his repentance," Davis told ABC's "Good Morning America" on Thursday.

A top South Carolina Republican leader says philandering Gov. Mark Sanford should resign and practice the philosophy he's preached of holding GOP leaders accountable. Glenn McCall is one of the state's two national representatives to the Republican National Committee. He's also a county party chairman and said Thursday that party members want Sanford out.

SC GOP leader wants unfaithful gov's resignation - Yahoo! News

I don't necessarily agree 100% because i haven't seen an irrational position he's taken on an issue but your argument is much more sensible, nik should learn from you instead of George Lakoff .........

Last edited:
Biased media trying to make the Republican party look bad while downplaying their own parties indiscretions and unacceptable behavior?

NBC, CBS, and ABC Highlight Sanford's GOP Label; Downplayed Label For Disgraced Dem

In the wake of South Carolina Governor Mark Sanford’s admission to having an affair, evening and morning newscasts on NBC, CBS, and ABC all immediately identified him as a Republican. In contrast, in March of last year, the networks rarely identified disgraced New York Governor Eliot Spitzer as a Democrat in the wake of his affair with a prostitute.

In a 2008 study of evening and morning network newscasts following the Spitzer scandal, NewsBusters’ Rich Noyes found that within the first week of news coverage Spitzer was only identified as a Democrat 20% of the time. However, within the first 24 hours of Sanford’s confession to having an affair, he was identified as a Republican 100% of the time, during coverage on all the networks.

Lauer Labels Sanford a Republican but Omits 'D' Next to McGreevey

NBC's Matt Lauer, at the top of Thursday’s Today show, was careful to note the party affiliation of Mark Sanford as he announced "The political future of South Carolina's governor Mark Sanford, a once-rising star in the Republican Party, is very much in doubt." However when he invited on former Democratic New Jersey Governor Jim McGreevey – who resigned after admitting an affair with a gay man who he appointed to office – to discuss the story, he never mentioned McGreevey was a Democrat.

After a set-up piece by Mark Potter, Lauer interviewed McGreevey and asked him the ex-governor, "If it comes out that the governor used taxpayer money to go to Argentina on one or more occasions, does that complicate the issue? And, and would that make it more difficult for him to survive in office?" Interestingly Lauer failed to mention the fact that this was one of the reasons that forced McGreevey to step down

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

SC wasn't embarrased when a 90 year old Strom Thurmond showed up for work with his hair colored Clemson orange. Or about the special "race relations" he had despite being an open racist for a lifetime. No, SC elected that embarrasment, indeed embraced that asshole for a lifetime and continue to celebrate his name and disgusting legacy.

SC has no shame, my friend. Never has. If Sanford would just run the Confederate flag back up the pole at the capitol, he'd be well on his way to another term.

Forum List

Back