The Straight Poop on Being Gay

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
No ones even making the claim it's genetic you moron. Can you even read and understand words?

AA should be abolished now. You're the racist if you think racial discrimination is in any way related to any form of justice. You're pathetic.

Sounds pretty hateful and biased towards racism there, rtwngAvngr.

Originally posted by Aquarian
While it is partly my ego that makes me think I am correct on any given subject (the same function it serves in all of us), standing up for what you believe to be right is integrity, not ego.

I just showed you the definition of integrity, and you chose to ignore it by.....ego. :rolleyes: Ego should play no part in determining right and wrong. When you let emotions get in the way, ego gets in the way.

Unfair?? Would you say the same of those who fought for civil rights for blacks? for women? for the handicapped?

Those are not people who can choose to not express their situation, as homosexuality is. -You choose for this behavior to be flaunted and ignore moral foundations of society by introducing false justification for moral relativism.

speaking out against 'unfairness' is laudable, whereas silence equals consent as they say.

Yup. Submit to right and wrong absolutes.

No ones even making the claim it's genetic you moron. Can you even read and understand words?

AA should be abolished now. You're the racist if you think racial discrimination is in any way related to any form of justice. You're pathetic.

Nor is it hormonal, nor is it related to how the mother carried the fetus or whether the mother smoked marlboro lights instead of menthols. You see how ridiculous your claims are? You are arguing against logic and common sense, get a grip butt pirate.

The only thing you think you can get me on is A.A. which is why you keep trying to change the subject while you are getting your ass handed to you in this one.

Originally posted by NewGuy
Sounds pretty hateful and biased towards racism there, rtwngAvngr.

New Guy this is his pattern, his M.O. if you will. When he's getting pounded he name calls and then tries to change the subject. :dunno:

I'm not sweating you two. we can ALL see who's being logical and who needs to be drummed the hell out of our party.

Well not new guy, but oca has few redeeming qualities. He supports racial discrimination against whites and senseless hatred against fags. He's the component of our party that give our enemies the most ammunition.

Originally posted by OCA
New Guy this is his pattern, his M.O. if you will. When he's getting pounded he name calls and then tries to change the subject. :dunno:

I know. I have seen it before. Thanks for the heads up.

It will be interesting. I would venture at some point he will admit to agreeing with William Joyce on HIS perspective as well.

I just showed you the definition of integrity, and you chose to ignore it by.....ego.

umm, how did I ignore it? I used the 1st definition you provided, I stated that my moral code requires me to stand up for what I believe in. I showed that I am not alone in my belief that an individual should stand up to society if he believes he is being mistreated or that society is wrong in some way. It's not just a priveledge, it's an obligation.

jim- sorry for my part in taking this conversation off track. I'll stop with this last comment unless it returns to the scientific discussion it started out as.

kl- sure you can be a hippy, we're very accepting and you'll fit right in I would think :)

oca- there was a study quoted near the beginning that indicated it very well might be related to hormone levels during the first trimester, at least for the inclination. If you have a reference to a study that refutes that, fine, share it. and rwa's straight, I'm the butt pirate ( a butt-pirate hippy? aaarrrhh)

I'm not sweating you two. we can ALL see who's being logical nad who needs to be drummed the hell out of our party.

Well not new guy, but oca has few redeeming qualities. He supports racial discrimination against whites and senseless hatred against fags. He's the component of our party that give our enemies the most ammunition.

Care to redefine who is who here?

I know. I have seen it before. Thanks for the heads up.

It will be interesting. I would venture at some point he will admit to agreeing with William Joyce on HIS perspective as well.

Hey newguy, remember earlier in the thread when you WEREN'T being an arrogant jackass and you wrote this:

"I am not sure which lesson we are referring to, but I just don't see the need to quote scripture out of context.

We are talking about the effects or causes for a behavior. The quoting of scripture on whether it should be allowed or not doesn't serve purpose here. -Unless someone wants to bring it up.

I think the issue stands well on its own."

What happened since then? Why have you turned so foul all the sudden? Realizing what a bigot you are?

Hey newguy, remember earlier in the thread when you WEREN'T being an arrogant jackass and you wrote this:

"I am not sure which lesson we are referring to, but I just don't see the need to quote scripture out of context.

We are talking about the effects or causes for a behavior. The quoting of scripture on whether it should be allowed or not doesn't serve purpose here. -Unless someone wants to bring it up.

I think the issue stands well on its own."

What happened since then? Why have you turned so foul all the sudden? Realizing what a bigot you are?

What happened, my cranially challenged friend, was the pointer by someone else about the role of religion on the issue. It was at that point the topic turns. Remember, I illustrated to you quite clearly the scientific AND Biblical proof supporting my point.

As well, you would appear to have a scientific condition in calling me a biggot. It is refferred to as "rectal-cranial inversion".

What do you base me being a "biggot" on?

Originally posted by Aquarian
jim- sorry for my part in taking this conversation off track.

No apology necessary. It happens. We all go off track and many of us get heated about our beliefs. I'm all for everyone having an opportunity to express their point of views. As you can see though, this subject has a way of deteriorating quicker than others.

Although I am against the act of homosexuality, I applaud you for standing up for what you believe in, and you've always done so in a civil manner while the namecalling went on around you.

What happened, my cranially challenged friend, was the pointer by someone else about the role of religion on the issue. It was at that point the topic turns. Remember, I illustrated to you quite clearly the scientific AND Biblical proof supporting my point.

As well, you would appear to have a scientific condition in calling me a biggot. It is refferred to as "rectal-cranial inversion".

What do you base me being a "biggot" on?

Being gay is overwhelmingly caused by brain development being affected by hormones. How this has anything to do with morality is an intellectual scaffold i don't even care to cross, due to dangerous instability.

You guys are the ones namecalling. We all see it. You look foolish.

Being gay is overwhelmingly caused by brain development being affected by hormones. How this has anything to do with morality is an intellectual scaffold i don't even care to cross, due to dangerous instability.

You guys are the ones namecalling. We all see it. You look foolish.
:confused:

You just called me an a-hole!

What are you talking about?

What you dare not cross is the fact that you keep flip-flopping the discussion to different issues after you change personalities.

I believe you calling me a jackass started the name calling toward myself.

Forum List

Back