Honesty & Fairness in Debates

What the fuck! Honesty and fairness? Where is the text of the post? How the hell were we not honest and fair? If you can't refute our arguments is that unfair to you?

For the love of god! Where do they come from? :huh:

Matts post was deleted. He broke the rules and ignored what I specifically discussed with him in a private message.

Originally posted by jimnyc
Matts post was deleted. He broke the rules and ignored what I specifically discussed with him in a private message.

He can still post, right?

Originally posted by NewGuy
He can still post, right?

No he can't. And it appears we will have less posters in the future. He just emailed me to tell me he is going to find another board to post on and that along the way he is going to discourage everyone from visiting this place. :rolleyes:

Oh well, I guess this is goodbye guys! :D

Jimmy i'd get ready for an avalanche of knuckleheads. Its been my experience that if you suggest to somebody not to do something they usually try it out. This ought to be fun!

Originally posted by OCA
Jimmy i'd get ready for an avalanche of knuckleheads. Its been my experience that if you suggest to somebody not to do something they usually try it out. This ought to be fun!

Batter up!

The catcher has left the building.

While looking at my inbox at his email, I couldn't help but notice that 12 out of my last 16 emails are hate mail. Before him was another member demanding that I delete his account. I explained that there is nothing to delete and that he should just not return if he no longer wishes to participate. He was adamant that I delete his account. Some people just have no self control I guess. The woman before that was pissed because she said 'the text was too small' for her to read and she can't login. She was a WebTV user. I explained to her that most webpages were designed for browsers, not TV's, that I have no control over how her setup renders the page. She then got all pissy, rambled on about hating Bush and vowed she'll never return (even though she never posted before anyway!). And before that was a whole slew of nasties from our buddy funk55/funk56/funk57/funk58/DaFunkinator....

I'm glad you all love me so much! :D

Hey Jim....
I thought you were a early to bed and early to rise person???

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
Hey Jim....
I thought you were a early to bed and early to rise person???

I am, and I'm going to pay for staying up late too! Gonna need a few extra cups of D&D tomorrow.

New Topics

Forum List

Back