The steps we all must take(Its time)

Lookout

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2007
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XgkeTanCGI]YouTube - Interview - Naomi Wolf - Give Me Liberty[/ame]

A very disturbing video.

Sadly it will be dismissed as paranoic by people who are likely to become passive fuctionaries of our enslavement.

Others of us will understand and not be able to find a means to stand up against this encroachment upon the democratic republic.

Understanding that there is nothing inherently different between the people living in nation which become tryannies, and those who are lucky enough not to live in such places is one of the most difficult things for most of us to believe.

And that is one of the reasons that tyrannies can develop even in places which were formerly civilized nations with some honest representational form of government.

It Can't Happen Here
by Frank zappa​

It can't happen here
It can't happen here
I'm telling you, my dear
That it can't happen here
Because I been checkin' it out, baby
I checked it out a couple a times, hmmmmmmmm

And I'm telling you
It can't happen here
Oh darling, it's important that you believe me
(bop bop bop bop)
That it can't happen here

Who could imagine that they would freak out somewhere in kansas...
Kansas kansas tototototodo
Kansas kansas tototototodo
Kansas kansas
Who could imagine that they would freak out in minnesota...
Mimimimimimimi minnesota, minnesota, minnesota
Who could imagine...

Who could imagine
That they would freak out in washington, d.c.
D.c. d.c. d.c. d.c. d.c.
It can't happen here
Ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba
It can't happen here
It can't happen here
Everybody's safe and it can't happen here
No freaks for us
It can't happen here
Everybody's clean and it can't happen here
No, no, it won't happen here
I'm telling you it can't
It won't happen here
(bop bop didi bop didi bop bop bop)
Plastic folks, you know
It won't happen here
You're safe, mama
You're safe, baby
You just cook a tv dinner
And you make it
(bop bop bop)
No no no no
Oh, we're gonna get a tv dinner and cook it up
Go get a tv dinner and cook it up
Cook it up
Oh, and it won't happen here
(no no no no no no no no no no no
Man you guys are really safe
Everything's cool).
Who could imagine
Who could imagine
That they would freak out in the suburbs
I remember (tu-tu)
I remember (tu-tu)
I remember (tu-tu)
They had a swimming pool
I remember (tu-tu)
I remember (tu-tu)
They had a swimming pool
I remember (tu-tu)
I remember (tu-tu)
They had a swimming pool.

And they thought it couldn't happen here
(duh duh duh duh duh)
They knew it couldn't happen here
They were so sure it couldn't happen here
But...

Suzie...
Yes yes yes--i've always felt that
Yes I agree man, it really makes it...yeah...
It's a real thing, man
And it really makes it
(makes it)

Suzie, you just got to town,
And we've been, we've been very interested
In your development,
Since you first took the shots.
Forget it!
Hmmmmmmmmm
(it can't happen here)
(can't happen here)
(can't happen here)
158881.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XgkeTanCGI]YouTube - Interview - Naomi Wolf - Give Me Liberty[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6KRXnYgu5I&feature=related]YouTube - Congressman Brad Sherman: Martial Law if We Voted No [1][/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55lOhYw8Lxk&feature=related]YouTube - Congressman Brad Sherman: Martial Law if We Voted No [2][/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHFUa4SpPBU&feature=related]YouTube - Congressman Brad Sherman: Martial Law if We Voted No [3][/ame]
Marines to begin martial law training in Indianapolis | Daily Newscaster

These links are from multiple threads in this forum, and elsewhere.
I wanted to put them in one place to make this a little clearer for some of our blind patriotic lemmings in the hope that they may begin to open their eyes.
Although I am aware that most of them will refuse to accept the truth.
Even with martial law and their own families locked up they will still refuse to accept it.

For the rest of you I can only pray that the pieces start to fall into place, and you can begin to see the larger, scarier picture forming.

This is the most important thing you have ever witnessed.
This is the beginning of the end.
Organize and act now before it's too late.
This has been in the works secretly since before 911.
Armed soldiers are now on U.S. soil.
The insurrection act and posse comitatus act have been violated.
PLEASE wake up and wake up those around you.
We are running out of time.
The time for peaceful protest has passed.

This isn't even the tip of the iceberg.
I'm sure the flamers will be screaming "where's your proof, this is impossible, this can't happen, explain exactly step by step what you expect us to do, blah blah blah"

Instead of filling your own ego and head full of more bullshit...
Stop, step back, and look at whats really going on.
There are people in these forums who will argue with this and try to poke holes in it and shoot it down just because it was posted by me.
To them I can only say take your head out of your ass and open your eyes.
Set your ego aside and educate yourself instead of spouting off at the mouth regurgitating the rhetoric you have been programmed to repeat like mindless zombies.

YouTube - Interview - Naomi Wolf - Give Me Liberty
YouTube - Congressman Brad Sherman: Martial Law if We Voted No [1]
YouTube - Congressman Brad Sherman: Martial Law if We Voted No [2]
YouTube - Congressman Brad Sherman: Martial Law if We Voted No [3]
Marines to begin martial law training in Indianapolis | Daily Newscaster

These links are from multiple threads in this forum, and elsewhere.
I wanted to put them in one place to make this a little clearer for some of our blind patriotic lemmings in the hope that they may begin to open their eyes.
Although I am aware that most of them will refuse to accept the truth.
Even with martial law and their own families locked up they will still refuse to accept it.

For the rest of you I can only pray that the pieces start to fall into place, and you can begin to see the larger, scarier picture forming.

This is the most important thing you have ever witnessed.
This is the beginning of the end.
Organize and act now before it's too late.
This has been in the works secretly since before 911.
Armed soldiers are now on U.S. soil.
The insurrection act and posse comitatus act have been violated.
PLEASE wake up and wake up those around you.
We are running out of time.
The time for peaceful protest has passed.

This isn't even the tip of the iceberg.
I'm sure the flamers will be screaming "where's your proof, this is impossible, this can't happen, explain exactly step by step what you expect us to do, blah blah blah"

Instead of filling your own ego and head full of more bullshit...
Stop, step back, and look at whats really going on.
There are people in these forums who will argue with this and try to poke holes in it and shoot it down just because it was posted by me.
To them I can only say take your head out of your ass and open your eyes.
Set your ego aside and educate yourself instead of spouting off at the mouth regurgitating the rhetoric you have been programmed to repeat like mindless zombies.

You're insane

Who is going to declare martial law? The executive branch? Aren't we going to have a change in that position? Who would have the most to gain by declaring martial law?

The Feds can already do just about anything they want to, so this would have to be a power grab by one section (or person) in government.

Tell you what, if on January 21st Bush still has a high position in the government then I'll be worried.

Feel free to join the conspiracy theory sub-forum where other loonies like yourself post these inane fiction pieces of paranoia

I will thank you.
Feel free to remove your head from your ass, and remove the flag they have blindfolded you with.
We won't hold it against you, we all believed their lies at one time.

No... I'd rather bring back what was used in my military training to insert my foot in the asses of inane conspiracy theory morons

Translation: What you say scares me and I can't think of anything intelligent to say because you're probably right. So I'll just resort to physical threats because it makes me look like a big bad tough soldier.

Newsflash for you...
You are violating your own military oath by supporting this fascist regime.

I, [name], do solemnly swear, (or affirm,) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic

You should be as ashamed of yourself, as I am of you.
Do this whole nation a favor and go hang yourself with your shoelaces.

well seeing as Naomi Wolf doesn't seem to think there'll be an election we've not long to wait to see if it's true or not.

Translation: What you say scares me and I can't think of anything intelligent to say because you're probably right. So I'll just resort to physical threats because it makes me look like a big bad tough soldier.

Newsflash for you...
You are violating your own military oath by supporting this fascist regime.

I, [name], do solemnly swear, (or affirm,) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic

You should be as ashamed of yourself, as I am of you.
Do this whole nation a favor and go hang yourself with your shoelaces.

newsflash... nothing you say scares me.. the only thing that scares me is that there are more loonies like you that actually buy into this crap.... their rightful place should be in the loonie bin where they have no right to vote because of their mental incompetence

You have officially made the troll list.... for you have continually shown, in your short but annoying time here, that you are indeed a brain dead, kool-aid drinking, paste eating troll....

Go hang out with the other conspiracy loonies and compare your theories of this, the moon landing never happening, the US being behind 9-11, etc...

idiot

So "they" were right...
Denial really is the first sign.
How depressing.

No no you must be right because your an ex soldier you know it all.
We sent humans through the van allen belt in a flimsy tin foil spaceship, and 30 years later we still haven't been back. :cuckoo:
O and yes osama (known ex-cia asset) planned, co-ordinated, and executed the greatest terrorist attack in history from a cave. :cuckoo:

I really do feel bad for people like who.
You're a prisoner to your programming, people as brainwashed as you will never be able to see the truth.
The only "truth" you're willing to accept is the official sanctioned and approved truth that you're told to believe in.
Keep waving that flag like a good little fascist, don't bother to question authority, they are always right, because they say so.
Keep letting them do your thinking for you, just keep regurgitating what they tell you to, it's much easier than having to think for yourself.

Thank god our founding fathers weren't as ignorant as you, our constitution would have simply said "Do what the government tells you, without question."

Last edited:
So we have the confirmation this not only is this paste eater a conspiracy theorist about this... but about every disproven conspiracy theory out there....

officially up there with bobo the clown, kirky boy, and oj as an uber-troll with a huge side of ignorant

its-a-conspiracy.jpg

"In times of change, the Patriot is a scarce man; brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." - Samuel Langhorne Clemens a.k.a. Mark Twain

I'll be expecting you to change your tune shortly after the hard part of this is done...
If you have managed to pull your head out of your ass by then... :rofl:

P.S. didn't I tell you to do this whole nation a favor and go hang yourself with your shoelaces?

Keep blathering, idiot paste eater

Wait... is that a black helicopter over your mom's house looking in your basement window looking at your Cheetos stained futon and your collection of bongs??? Better get your tinfoil hat so they don't read your thoughts....

Actually I'v been living in YOUR mom's basement...
Tell her I said thanks for lastnight it was great, she's a freak :rofl:
I posted the video on dirtygrannywhores.com if you want to check it out.

Forum List

Back