The State Department stops using the term "Occupied Territories"?

In its annual human rights report the State Department dropped the traditional phrase “Occupied Territories” to describe Israel’s presence in the West Bank.

"State Department officials said reports issued by other parts of the government no longer refer to the West Bank and Gaza as the Occupied Territories and that the human rights report is simply catching up to what is now standard practice in the administration."

State Department strikes reproductive rights, ‘Occupied Territories’ from human rights report

It's especially surprising, giving that the State Department traditionally supports pro-Palestinian rhetoric.
Well to many Americans, we exist to serve and protect Israel. Their magical beliefs compel them to that end. We can’t have any rhetoric that paints Israel as anything but pure and omni-benevolent. They are the chosen people, after all.

Yawn..,, Another one who doesn’t believe Israel has the right to exist. Who cares?
I certainly wouldn’t care, except my country is wasting billions of dollars and sending soldiers to die for your country’s antics. So dumb and illogical, but you’ve suckered the evangelicals into obeisance.

We haven’t sent one troop ever to fight for Israel! Israel fights her own battle! And we waste a ton more paying for lazy welfare queens like you

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

In its annual human rights report the State Department dropped the traditional phrase “Occupied Territories” to describe Israel’s presence in the West Bank.

"State Department officials said reports issued by other parts of the government no longer refer to the West Bank and Gaza as the Occupied Territories and that the human rights report is simply catching up to what is now standard practice in the administration."

State Department strikes reproductive rights, ‘Occupied Territories’ from human rights report

It's especially surprising, giving that the State Department traditionally supports pro-Palestinian rhetoric.
Well to many Americans, we exist to serve and protect Israel. Their magical beliefs compel them to that end. We can’t have any rhetoric that paints Israel as anything but pure and omni-benevolent. They are the chosen people, after all.

Oh STFU. No one thinks and not even the Jews. You truly are the most dishonest and clueless member of this board. If the Jews thought this they would vote Republican, but they vote Democrat to the tune of 90%!

Where did you see me blame Jews for anything? :cuckoo:

Yawn..,, Another one who doesn’t believe Israel has the right to exist. Who cares?
I certainly wouldn’t care, except my country is wasting billions of dollars and sending soldiers to die for your country’s antics. So dumb and illogical, but you’ve suckered the evangelicals into obeisance.

If you were to look up what is meant by “ The Chosen People” it’s not what you alluded to in your Racist Bigoted response. Our military is fighting Israel’s Wars? How did you come to that conclusion, you bigot?
Aw you jump straight to the bigot card :itsok:

Why is our military in Syria right now? Why are we shutting down Iran? Hell, even Trump asked Bibi if he was serious about peace since he keeps building settlements.

But no, if you oppose the unconditional support of Israel’s actions then you’re a “bigot.” Plenty of room for Jewish people here in the USA. I invite them to come on over anytime they like. They have found great success here. But I oppose giving away free money to both Israel and Palestine while both sides work against peace and insist on religious nuttery.

Israel is responsible for our presence in Syria? The fact that chemical weapons were. Used on their own citizens had nothing to do with it. Why is Israel responsible for our actions in Iran?
Regarding “ peace” between the Palestinians and Israel please tell us why Olmert’s offer was turned down and what proposals the Palestinians have made. Regarding “ Religious Nuttery” there are Arabs in Israel whereas Abbas insists on a NJA Palestinian State with Jews forbidden to pray at the Western Wall. . I’m sure that’s OK with you. :puhleeze:

If you were to look up what is meant by “ The Chosen People” it’s not what you alluded to in your Racist Bigoted response. Our military is fighting Israel’s Wars? How did you come to that conclusion, you bigot?

Why is our military in Syria right now? Why are we shutting down Iran? Hell, even Trump asked Bibi if he was serious about peace since he keeps building settlements.

But no, if you oppose the unconditional support of Israel’s actions then you’re a “bigot.” Plenty of room for Jewish people here in the USA. I invite them to come on over anytime they like. They have found great success here. But I oppose giving away free money to both Israel and Palestine while both sides work against peace and insist on religious nuttery.

Israel is responsible for our presence in Syria? The fact that chemical weapons were. Used on their own citizens had nothing to do with it. Why is Israel responsible for our actions in Iran?
Regarding “ peace” between the Palestinians and Israel please tell us why Olmert’s offer was turned down and what proposals the Palestinians have made. Regarding “ Religious Nuttery” there are Arabs in Israel whereas Abbas insists on a NJA Palestinian State with Jews forbidden to pray at the Western Wall. . I’m sure that’s OK with you. :puhleeze:
Who cares?! That shitstorm only affects the U.S. as long as we stay involved! 70 years now we’ve been going on adventures in the Middle East, and being the lone supporter of Israel’s adventures! And all we have to show for it is a few trillion dollars flushed down the toilet and countless militant groups using our actions to recruit!

Who cares?! That shitstorm only affects the U.S. as long as we stay involved! 70 years now we’ve been going on adventures in the Middle East, and being the lone supporter of Israel’s adventures! And all we have to show for it is a few trillion dollars flushed down the toilet and countless militant groups using our actions to recruit!
I am sorry that you do not seem to understand how the world works.

Yes, the US has interests in the Middle East, and in many other places.

And so do the Russians, and the Turks, and the Iranians, etc.

The US is not the lone supporter of Israel. You have been having a bad dream.

Fine, let us bring all the troops from Germany, Japan, Saudi Arabia, etc, and let Al Queida, ISIS and other groups conquer those areas they want, and THEN.....come all the way to all the western countries and conquer them.

We should all promise AL Queida, ISIS, the Russians, Iran and Turkey that non of the Western countries will get in the way of their dreams.

After all how many got in the way of the Ottoman Empire for the 500 years they had that Empire?

Sharia Law is not going to be a bad thing for the West.
Converting to Islam.

After all.....the Muslims do say that the whole world is Muslim.

Let us help them make that dream come true.

:)

Fine, let us bring all the troops from Germany, Japan, Saudi Arabia, etc, and let Al Queida, ISIS and other groups conquer those areas they want, and THEN.....come all the way to all the western countries and conquer them.

We should all promise AL Queida, ISIS, the Russians, Iran and Turkey that non of the Western countries will get in the way of their dreams.

After all how many got in the way of the Ottoman Empire for the 500 years they had that Empire?

Converting to Islam.

Lol you argued in support of U.S. interventionism because the U.S. has to do something about Al Qaeda and ISIS, 2 groups created as a result of U.S. interventionism

Oh man, if the cycle of madness weren’t so tragic, I’d consider its supporters awful logic hilarious.

Yes there will be a brief period in time here where orange turd tries to buy votes of Jewish people in the US by this Israel ploy but it is just a blip. Once orange turd leaves things will go back to normal.

But the bigots have their moment.
How things will go back? American embassy will be moved back to Tel Aviv? Or the West Bank again will be declared an occupied territory? :confused-84:

Yes the embassy will be moved back to Tel Aviv. Peace for billions of other people are far more important than a feel good momentary moving of an embassy for political gain for 6 million people. Sorry.

No it won’t, but don’t let facts get in your way of antisemitism

Converting to Islam.

Lol you argued in support of U.S. interventionism because the U.S. has to do something about Al Qaeda and ISIS, 2 groups created as a result of U.S. interventionism

Oh man, if the cycle of madness weren’t so tragic, I’d consider its supporters awful logic hilarious.
A post which further proves your lack of understanding of how the world works.

Were you also against US intervention in WWI or WWI?

Self educate about Islam, and how Muslims think, and then.....maybe....if ever.....you may come to understand why the USA and all the other Western countries are getting involved there.

Muslims against the West, did not start with the USA getting involved, it started the moment the Ottoman Empire lost WWI and was dissolved, leaving a Power vacuum.

You may not care at all what plans Muslims have of conquest, which they have always had, and had been doing very well for 1300 years with all they took in Asia, North Africa and even in Europe.

Others do.

By all means keep throwing the words "A trillion dollars" as if you actually have any idea of what it means, how economy works, etc.

You are a selfish person who does not see beyond your own nose, because you have no understanding, at all , of how the world has ALWAYS worked.

Converting to Islam.

Self educate about Islam, and how Muslims think, and then.....maybe....if ever.....you may come to understand why the USA and all the other Western countries are getting involved there.

Muslims against the West, did not start with the USA getting involved, it started the moment the Ottoman Empire lost WWI and was dissolved, leaving a Power vacuum.

You may not care at all what plans Muslims have of conquest, which they have always had, and had been doing very well for 1300 years with all they took in Asia, North Africa and even in Europe.

Others do.

By all means keep throwing the words "A trillion dollars" as if you actually have any idea of what it means, how economy works, etc.

You are a selfish person who does not see beyond your own nose, because you have no understanding, at all , of how the world has ALWAYS worked.
Ah so you want the U.S. to fight your crusade. :rolleyes:

Religious madness is such a drain on this world

Because he is a grade A moron. He, like the other leftist antisemites, believe that Israel conducted the 9/11 attack and got us in a Afghanistan, Iraq and other Middle East countries! I know, the guy is a tool box. If the Jews were going to frame someone then why not Hezbollah, Iran, Hamas, Syria etc? Her real enemies.

Converting to Islam.

Others do.

You are truly to ignorant to understand simple facts. A truly mental midget

Because he is a grade A moron. He, like the other leftist antisemites, believe that Israel conducted the 9/11 attack and got us in a Afghanistan, Iraq and other Middle East countries! I know, the guy is a tool box. If the Jews were going to frame someone then why not Hezbollah, Iran, Hamas, Syria etc? Her real enemies.

Lol what a stupid, humiliating post for you to make. Such hysterics :laugh:

Lies, lies, lies. All you fools have.

Converting to Islam.

Others do.

You are truly to ignorant to understand simple facts. A truly mental midget

^ ironic

Converting to Islam.

Others do.

Israel does not have, nor has it ever had a crusade.

The Crusades were a Christian thing. Maybe you wish to forget that.

It is all about one thing, be it with Syria, Turkey, Iran, the USA, the UK, or anyone else.

Power.

Some will use it for bad.

Some for good.

One needs to be on one side or the other, do you not agree?

They are not ALL on the same side.

Converting to Islam.

Others do.

It is all about one thing, be it with Syria, Turkey, Iran, the USA, the UK, or anyone else.

Power.

Some for good.

You’re the one with the crusade, bud. Why do you always lie about what I said? Read your own post. You are callng for war on Islam. There are lots of Hindu’s too who are, hold on to your butt, also trying to spread their religion! :eek:

After Muslims, should we take them out too?

Tell us please what “ Wars” we fought for Israel . I asked you a specific question about Palestinian contributions towards “ peace” and of course there was no response . You’re the one who is full of SHIT; not Israel

Lol what a stupid, humiliating post for you to make. Such hysterics :laugh:

Lies, lies, lies. All you fools have.
Should Assad be stopped from using chemicals against the Syrian people, or not?

Or should everyone just leave Syria alone, for the Assad clan to do what they wish and make more people homeless, etc.

Should anyone take any Syrian into their countries, or leave them all there, whatever may happen to them?

How do you wish the USA to behave when it comes to such things?

Converting to Islam.

Others do.

Power.

Some for good.

You’re the one with the crusade, bud. Why do you always lie about what I said? Read your own post. You are callng for war on Islam. There are lots of Hindu’s too who are, hold on to your butt, also trying to spread their religion! :eek:

After Muslims, should we take them out too?
Crusade to do what?

What is the Jewish/Israeli crusade about?

When did it start?

Converting to Islam.

Others do.

Threads on your Statement regarding how the Jewish people want the U.S. to fight our “ crusade” I never knew we were in a Crusade. Thank God for this Pro Palestinian Kool aid drinker for letting us know. :dig::dig:

Yes there will be a brief period in time here where orange turd tries to buy votes of Jewish people in the US by this Israel ploy but it is just a blip. Once orange turd leaves things will go back to normal.

But the bigots have their moment.
How things will go back? American embassy will be moved back to Tel Aviv? Or the West Bank again will be declared an occupied territory? :confused-84:

Yes the embassy will be moved back to Tel Aviv. Peace for billions of other people are far more important than a feel good momentary moving of an embassy for political gain for 6 million people. Sorry.

Translation: if only SOME people would accept less than full human rights to self determination there will be peace.

Forum List

Back