The sooner we can get these globalist ANTI-SEMITES out of office the better

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Kerry threatens support for UN action against Israel - Hot Air

"When it comes to the chapter on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, the newspaper suggests a title based on his latest speech at the Saban Forum in Washington: It’s Bibi’s Fault."

This is a great time to remind people how the DNC's own hacked and released e-mails exposed them as a bunch or racist, sexist, anti-Catholic, homophobic ANTI-SEMITES!

Kerry threatens support for UN action against Israel - Hot Air

"When it comes to the chapter on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, the newspaper suggests a title based on his latest speech at the Saban Forum in Washington: It’s Bibi’s Fault."

This is a great time to remind people how the DNC's own hacked and released e-mails exposed them as a bunch or racist, sexist, anti-Catholic, homophobic ANTI-SEMITES!
To what in the DNC hack are you referring?

American conservatives cannot distinguish between anti-zionism, anti-israel, and anti-semitism.

American conservatives cannot distinguish between anti-zionism, anti-israel, and anti-semitism.
Those slurs are interchangeable. And each would infer the exact same thing.

Remember:
What's in a name? that which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet
~~Juliet, The Sage

Funny how the U.S. "intelligence" agencies depended on hacked information and inuendoes from informants and outright theft of foreign documents for decades to decide global strategy but when we have verified hacked giveways of sensitive information all of s sudden the agencies refuse to believe it or act on it and instead they want arrest the source.

Trump supporters are funny. Half of them think he's going to stick it to the Jews, the other half think he's going to save them.
Jews are funny. Half of them think it's always about them, the other half asks "But is it good for the Jews?"
What religion do you tarnish, heathen?
Culturally, I am a product of Christiandom. But your question doesn't make sense, even if I substitute in the word you meant to use, "which", for "what". It's like asking which science I tarnish.

Trump supporters are funny. Half of them think he's going to stick it to the Jews, the other half think he's going to save them.
Jews are funny. Half of them think it's always about them, the other half asks "But is it good for the Jews?"
Culturally, I am a product of Christiandom. But your question doesn't make sense, even if I substitute in the word you meant to use, "which", for "what". It's like asking which science I tarnish.
Diction, syntax, and semantics confuse you.

We have no room or tolerance for those who hate Jews, or blacks, or browns, or other minorities, or women, or religionists, or atheists.

No room for that crap anymore.

Damned if I know. I only speak Jawga.

We have no room or tolerance for those who hate Jews, or blacks, or browns, or other minorities, or women, or religionists, or atheists.

But it looks like you have plenty of tolerance for those who hate the white males, eh?

But it looks like you have plenty of tolerance for those who hate the white males, eh?
You nailed it. Odd how that is missing. Hillary Clinton did the same thing on the campaign trail. Now she and SteakJerky trying to figure out why she lost. They are like, well, we said "women" in our list so that means women should have joined us in our hatefest against white males. Women who voted for Trump must be really stupid.

As is often the case, those who complain loudest are the guiltiest. SteakJerky and his tribe have been beating this drum for a long time. They are the ones who seethe with hatred--hatred for white males.

No, it isn't a language problem. It's a religious problem. Your and SteakJerky's religious understanding is too primitive. Neither you nor SteakJerky even realize why your question makes no sense. But your question is tantamount to asking "which science are you"?

Ooooo.... a Jawaese linguist, impressive! :biggrin:

No, it isn't a language problem. It's a religious problem. Your and SteakJerky's religious understanding is too primitive. Neither you nor SteakJerky even realize why your question makes no sense. But your question is tantamount to asking "which science are you"?
Whatever, Spanky. Maybe I should have asked why you're an anti-Semitic Jew basher. Does that penetrate your pointy little head?

Forum List

Back