The snowflakes dropped the "TRUMP NEVER PAID ANY TAXES" bullcrap very fast...Thanks MADDOW!

Hillary says, " The Clinton Global Initiative is the greatest charity in the history of planet earth!! "

I lost the election?

Oops!! It's closed!!

With no favors to SELL, it's much more difficult to get "DONATIONS".

...either that or the CGI solved all sickness, poverty and hunger on earth!
I think everyone now knows it was all a scam for the Clintons to enrich themselves.
They really are two of the most disgusting politicians we've ever had.

Exactly.

What's so funny is how she TOUTED the Clinton Foundation and specifically the CGI during the election as evidence of her altruism.

She is a disgusting human being and we are VERY lucky she did not win.

All of this political crap the liberals AND some Republicans (Romney) are pulling is specifically because TRUMP ruined their gravy train.

She is a very well known, remarkable female who deserved to be POTUS and won the maj vote. Get use to it, what you have now is a charlatan.
She's a disgusting POS who hasn't done a damn thing for anyone unless she somehow benefits from it.
Remember what she did to the people in Haiti?
US election 2016: What really happened with the Clintons in Haiti? - BBC News

Wasn't her, it was the company they contracted. Trump screwed so many people its unreal. Trump university, on an on, the architect, the paint store, on an on. One lawsuit after another. And lets he admits to be a pussy grabber in other words, an assaulter of women.

Is that all you have,fail.

Hillary says, " The Clinton Global Initiative is the greatest charity in the history of planet earth!! "

I lost the election?

Oops!! It's closed!!

I think everyone now knows it was all a scam for the Clintons to enrich themselves.

Exactly.

What's so funny is how she TOUTED the Clinton Foundation and specifically the CGI during the election as evidence of her altruism.

All of this political crap the liberals AND some Republicans (Romney) are pulling is specifically because TRUMP ruined their gravy train.

She is a very well known, remarkable female who deserved to be POTUS and won the maj vote. Get use to it, what you have now is a charlatan.
She's a disgusting POS who hasn't done a damn thing for anyone unless she somehow benefits from it.

Wasn't her it was the company they contracted.
Ohh... I forgot it's always someone else's fault when a democrat is caught lying and stealing. Sorry.

I lost the election?

Oops!! It's closed!!

Exactly.

If you are critical of Hillary in any way, you are a misogynist homophobic racist xenophobic transphobic deplorable...you know the drill. (Insert Slick Willie and ALGOR reference here)

Forum List

Back