sooooooooo Jared,

If he did, it was likely for the Trump Hotel they were attempting to build.

Never seen so many oversized molehills in my life

story was Kushner was meeting with Russians about his family (Kushner side) real eatate business ...

just so happens he couldnt do that until he joined the Trump campaign team ...

story was Kushner was meeting with Russians about his family (Kushner side) real eatate business ...

just so happens he couldnt do that until he joined the Trump campaign team ...

what does that mean-----He was not invited to the right parties?

In their meeting, Kislyak suggested Kushner also meet with Gorkov, whom Russian President Vladimir Putin appointed in February 2016 as chairman of VneshEconomBank, a Russian state development bank that has been under US sanctions since July 2014.

The bank, known as VEB, and its ties to the Russian government could have easily been identified in an internet search. But the Trump transition "had no mechanism for vetting anyone" and it was not done, the source said.

And while Kushner himself could have done a cursory search to find out more about Gorkov, that didn't happen. "In a more organized transition there would have been someone to vet people before there were meetings," the source said as explanation, acknowledging "incompetence" in that area of the transition.
```````````````````````````

Trump insists VETTING Muslims, just not RUSSIANS ..

got it ..

you met with Sergey Kislyak and with Russian banker Sergey Gorkov, to get a loan for some new patio furniture didn't you ...

Source: Kushner meeting with Russian bank exec was effort to "engage with" Russia - CNNPolitics.com

CNN is a joke

their not the only source reporting the story saggy, do some homework.

CNN is still a joke, I never click their links and I don't take anyone using their garbage seriously

you met with Sergey Kislyak and with Russian banker Sergey Gorkov, to get a loan for some new patio furniture didn't you ...

Source: Kushner meeting with Russian bank exec was effort to "engage with" Russia - CNNPolitics.com

CNN is a joke

their not the only source reporting the story saggy, do some homework.

CNN is still a joke, I never click their links and I don't take anyone using their garbage seriously

try this one saggy ..

Trump son-in-law Kushner reportedly met with executives from sanctioned Russian bank

CNN is a joke

WillHaftawaite The evidence against the whole bunch is piling up. RWNJs are shown they are traitors to their own country but IMO, espionage is not a "molehill".

SassyIrishLass Attacking the source is dumb unless you can post proof that source is incorrect. Its being reported all over the world. You can't hide from this.

It took two years to nail Nixon and almost as long to get Reagan. This is not going to end anytime soon.

We should have a special forum for the RWNJ excuses and lies.

CNN is a joke

WillHaftawaite The evidence against the whole bunch is piling up. RWNJs are shown they are traitors to their own country but IMO, espionage is not a "molehill".

SassyIrishLass Attacking the source is dumb unless you can post proof that source is incorrect. Its being reported all over the world. You can't hide from this.

It took two years to nail Nixon and almost as long to get Reagan. This is not going to end anytime soon.

sans revealing highly classified intel, all hearings should be PUBLIC.

Anyone who owns stock in tin foil is probably making a bundle right now with the demand for tin foil hats skyrocketing.

same could be said about asshats who own Russian stocks couldn't it ...

Anyone who owns stock in tin foil is probably making a bundle right now with the demand for tin foil hats skyrocketing.

As well as the people who would claim if a member of the Trump family owned a bottle of vodka it's was connection between them and the Russian government.

As well as the people who would claim if a member of the Trump family owned a bottle of vodka it's was connection between them and the Russian government.

heavily invested in Alcoa Aluminum huh...

CNN is a joke

and another for little partisan boys and girls making mountains out of molehills.

Forum List

Back