The Smoker's Lounge

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
We need a smoker's group to talk tobacco blends and whatnot. Maybe even add 'other smokables' since it's now legal in a few places anyway. ;) Since inhalation of smoke is kinda like eating food, figured this'll do for now.

Happiness is the realization a nice pipe would be great right now. Greater happiness is reaching for you favorite pipe finding it's already full and ready to be lit. :)

Still smoke the one the tobacconist recommended telling him I was quitting cigs to switch back to a pipe. Good amount of vitamin N, and pleasant aroma. Have tried cherry, and rasberry aromatics but they have no nicotine at all. Know nicotine isn't supposed to be a factor for pipe smoking, but for this pipe smoker it is. :)

I am not a smoker, but if we don't work together to stop the government and the anti-tobacco fanatics/authoritarians from demonizing smoking...we will all go down with them.

I am not a smoker, but if we don't work together to stop the government and the anti-tobacco fanatics/authoritarians from demonizing smoking...we will all go down with them.

Getting to the point where arab countries are gonna be the only ones ok with smoking. While I"m not a hot temps person, emmigration is a possibility of they keep banning smoking in western countries. Heard a Brit on BBC America recently mention it's getting impossible to support a smoking habit in London.

Getting to the point where arab countries are gonna be the only ones ok with smoking. While I"m not a hot temps person, emmigration is a possibility of they keep banning smoking in western countries. Heard a Brit on BBC America recently mention it's getting impossible to support a smoking habit in London.

What is most astonishing is while the government and the anti-smoking zealots do all they can to eliminate tobacco smoker's rights, they gladly promote the smoking of marijuana.

Forum List

Back