"The Slut Walk" - Where Women Try To Be Enticing and Repulsive At The Same Time

:lol:

I can see now why I was confused by the thread title. I didn't realize "the slut walk" was an actual organized thing, I thought it was what kids were calling "the walk of shame" these days.

I wish I had a dollar for every time I did the slut walk, back in the day. :eusa_whistle:

p.s. The slut walk is best performed barefoot, while carrying your CFM shoes.

Last edited:

I would suspect that you condone date rape....since you don't understand the term...and seem to feel that going out on a date is an invitation to BE raped.

What is date rape? This is a relatively new term. I never knew anyone who was date raped? Do you? I know it is personal, but can you describe the circumstances of a date rape that you know about??

How old are you? date rape is hardly a new term.

Watch him and his words very carefully.... he leads... he wants to dig into a sexual conversation....

I did describe what it would be like... with him and a male friend. And got no answer.
:lol:

jake, What are you talking about? Are you reading my comments or are you just reading what these women are saying about me after they re-post out-of-context comments.

I am reading you as an active and out and out enemy of women.

Don't come to my town.

jake, What did I write to make you think that I am "an active and out and out enemy of women"?

There must be some misunderstanding. What did I say? Please give me a specific example. I mean no harm. I mean no insult. I have received many personal insults but i did not insult anyone.

I am serious. Please help me out.

Alright.. lets go back to the other question in the other thread...

you felt free to ask i was gay.... and i answered

now please answer my question..... do you like getting blow jobs?

a simple yes or no will be fine.

Dear syrenn, No one on this thread is arguing that point.

No one is condoning rape in any way, shape or form.

You do. You condone rape by virtue what a woman wears and or her simply being alone with a man.

Just you saying that you don't "understand" what date rape screams it.

You flat say, no does not mean no..... it just needs a bit more coaxing to get you what you want.

Sorry gray dear, ... you got rapist written all over you.

Dear syrenn, I never mentioned "what women wear" in this thread or anywhere on this site. You are making an assumption.

When I say that everyone should take precautions to avoid crime, it does not mean that I condone rape. (I gave examples of how I took precautions as a cab driver).

Whether you like it or not, many women do say no at first because they feel men are turned off by "easy women" (sluts)

When I say that I don't understand term date rape, what i meant that I don't understand the term. What does the date have to do with rape. If a man is a rapist, he is a rapist. If he prays on women who make themselves vulnerable on dates, he is still a rapist. If the man killed the woman would that be "date murder"?

Also, Why do you feel it is OK to slander me with all kind of untrue accusations?

You didn't have anything to say about what women wear? Oh please. The thread is about slut walk is it not? That is about what women wear.... you 'say" it by opening a thread to discuss that very topic. What women wear.

You say may not condone rape... but you also in the same breath say... dress like a slut, get treated like a slut....

The term date rape has been around for a very very long time now. Are you that sexually uneducated?

Lets try this for an explanation.... google is your friend.

I am reading you as an active and out and out enemy of women.

Don't come to my town.

jake, What did I write to make you think that I am "an active and out and out enemy of women"?

There must be some misunderstanding. What did I say? Please give me a specific example. I mean no harm. I mean no insult. I have received many personal insults but i did not insult anyone.

Dear syrenn, you are the one trying to drag me into a sexual conversation. I will not take the bait. I told you on the other thread that your question was off topic and inappropriate. Let it go.

When I asked you if you were gay, we were on a thread about homosexual behavior. I feel that my question was appropriate in that context. You chose to answer which indicates that my question was appropriate.

You do. You condone rape by virtue what a woman wears and or her simply being alone with a man.

Just you saying that you don't "understand" what date rape screams it.

You flat say, no does not mean no..... it just needs a bit more coaxing to get you what you want.

Sorry gray dear, ... you got rapist written all over you.

Dear syrenn, I never mentioned "what women wear" in this thread or anywhere on this site. You are making an assumption.

When I say that everyone should take precautions to avoid crime, it does not mean that I condone rape. (I gave examples of how I took precautions as a cab driver).

Whether you like it or not, many women do say no at first because they feel men are turned off by "easy women" (sluts)

When I say that I don't understand term date rape, what i meant that I don't understand the term. What does the date have to do with rape. If a man is a rapist, he is a rapist. If he prays on women who make themselves vulnerable on dates, he is still a rapist. If the man killed the woman would that be "date murder"?

Also, Why do you feel it is OK to slander me with all kind of untrue accusations?

You didn't have anything to say about what women wear? Oh please. The thread is about slut walk is it not? That is about what women wear.... you 'say" it by opening a thread to discuss that very topic. What women wear.

You say may not condone rape... but you also in the same breath say... dress like a slut, get treated like a slut....

The term date rape has been around for a very very long time now. Are you that sexually uneducated?

I never wrote "dress like a slut, get treated like a slut...." I believe that Jake wrote that comment.

You are correct, I am ignorant about the term date rape. That is why I asked. I want to learn.

I always thought that dates took place in public places, like restaurants, movies, concerts, etc. This is why I was confused about the term because I thought it would be very rare for a rape to be perpetrated in those kind of public places.

I took your advice and googled date rape. This is what I found on wikipedia:
"Date rape", often referred to as acquaintance rape, is an assault or attempted assault usually committed by a new acquaintance involving sexual intercourse without mutual consent.[1][2]
The term date rape is widely used but can be misleading because the person who commits the crime might not be dating the victim. Rather, it could be an acquaintance or stranger.

In the same Wikipedia article it also says:
Understanding date rape as a social issue is very difficult due to conceptual differences about even what constitutes "rape". It both reflects and is reflected by political and sociological differences in ways of viewing gender roles, personal responsibility, and social norms.[13] Debates on this topic often reflect polarized opinions in which the points of argument are considered as "radical feminism" or "misogynistic".

It seems that I am not the only one confused about the meaning of date rape according to this Wikipedia entry.

Perhaps the second entry describes our differences best. You may look at me a a misogynist, while I may look at you as a radical feminist. We need not be adversaries. We are both decent people.

Last edited:

Dear syrenn, you are the one trying to drag me into a sexual conversation. I will not take the bait. I told you on the other thread that your question was off topic and inappropriate. Let it go.

When I asked you if you were gay, we were on a thread about homosexual behavior. I feel that my question was appropriate in that context. You chose to answer which indicates that my question was appropriate.

really? did you or did you not ask me if i was gay? The question was no off topic at all... you know it and i know it. You started a topic about sex, it was not about homosexual behavior...it was about sexual pervision...of which you went on to name many. You asked me about my sex life... it was fair for me to ask you about yours. You however did not want to answer. You tried to ride in homosexuality...

Sexual perversions include: pedophilia, necrophilia, bestiality, exhibitionism, voyeurism, sado-masochism, podophilia (foot fetish) and my personal favorite, "Vorarephilia" (the sexual attraction to being eaten).

You claim to be able to debate. That means Quid pro quo.... you ask a question, i answer. Then it is my trun to ask you a question of which you answer.

So far... you fail.

I am capable of having a civil debate. Are you?

Did you or did you not ask me to describe for you what a date rape is? The bolded part is you flat out fishing to see if i was ever date raped...and wanting me to describe it to you...

What is date rape? This is a relatively new term. I never knew anyone who was date raped? Do you? I know it is personal, but can you describe the circumstances of a date rape that you know about??

You asked what date rape was...i described it to you...and yet again... you do not answer. So much for you and a debate.

So since you don't seem to understand...lets set it up for you. You go out with a couple of your buddies.... have a few drinks and go to his apartment to relax, talk, watch a movie...whatever. Since you went into his apartment your buddy now thinks its an open invitation....and your opinion is now null and void. He fucks you in the ass and then shoves his dick down your throat.

Were you raped? Or are you just gay and deserved it?

I never wrote "dress like a slut, get treated like a slut...." I believe that Jake wrote that comment.

You are correct, I am ignorant about the term date rape. That is why I asked. I want to learn.

I always thought that dates took place in public places, like restaurants, movies, concerts, etc. This is why I was confused about the term because I thought it would be very rare for a rape to be perpetrated in those kind of public places.

"Date rape", often referred to as acquaintance rape, is an assault or attempted assault usually committed by a new acquaintance involving sexual intercourse without mutual consent.[1][2]
The term date rape is widely used but can be misleading because the person who commits the crime might not be dating the victim. Rather, it could be an acquaintance or stranger.

Understanding date rape as a social issue is very difficult due to conceptual differences about even what constitutes "rape". It both reflects and is reflected by political and sociological differences in ways of viewing gender roles, personal responsibility, and social norms.[13] Debates on this topic often reflect polarized opinions in which the points of argument are considered as "radical feminism" or "misogynistic".

It seems that I am not the only one confused about the meaning of date rape according to this Wikipedia entry.

Perhaps the second entry describes our differences best. You may look at me a a misogynist, while I may look at you as a radical feminist. We need not be adversaries. We are both decent people.

You are the first person who i have ever come across who did not understand exactly what date rape means.

Your OP is all about "dress like a slut, get treated like a slut" Sorry... i don't believe your "innocence" in this issue.

So far you strike me as a sexual troll run of the mill homophone..... but i sure don't mind you thinking of me as a radical feminist.

And FYI..... no radical feminist would use avi's like mine. :lol:

You are the first person who i have ever come across who did not understand exactly what date rape means.

Your OP is all about "dress like a slut, get treated like a slut" Sorry... i don't believe your "innocence" in this issue.

So far you strike me as a sexual troll run of the mill homophone..... but i sure don't mind you thinking of me as a radical feminist.

syrenn, I think you misunderstand. My original post is a critique of a feminist event in San Francisco called "The Slut Walk". Please read the link at the bottom of my post. There is lots of interesting text between the photos of the event.

You are wrong about the meaning of my original post. It is not about: "dress like a slut, get treated like a slut"". Those are not my words. The original post is about how silly the feminists at the slut walk are and how their message is very contradictory.

Many of the radical feminists at the Slut Walk were dressed very provocatively. That is part of the contradiction. On one hand they oppose being treated like sex-objects but on the other hand, they dress like sluts. I think that if you read the link in my OP, you will have a better idea about what I am trying to say.

Last edited:
You appear to not understand the purpose of the "Slut Walk". It's like Denim Day.

Denim day started following an Italian Supreme Court decision in 1998 to overturn a rape conviction because the victim wore tight jeans. It was argued that she must have helped her attacker remove her tight jeans, thus making the act consensual.

Last edited:
You appear to not understand the purpose of the "Slut Walk". It's like Denim Day.

Denim day started following an Italian Supreme Court decision in 1998 to overturn a rape conviction because the victim wore tight jeans. It was argued that she must have helped her attacker remove her tight jeans, thus making the act consensual.

Yes Skye. That is the purpose of the Slut walk. You hit the nail on the head. But the actual event has many contradictory radical causes associated with it that have nothing to do with that message. For example they demonize all of the police. They seek to legalize prostitution.

The message that they are espousing is very similar to the reaction of women on this board. Implicit in much of the SlutWalk verbiage is that cops and "men" and "conservatives" and "Christians" and "right-wingers" are all pro-rape to some degree, and that only STRONG! FEMINIST! WOMEN! truly oppose rape.

You guys jumped all over Jake because of comments he made until he joined in and demonized me. Then you attributed his comments to me.

Last edited:

Yes Skye. That is the purpose of the Slut walk. You hit the nail on the head. Bit the actual event has many contradictory radical causes associated with it that have nothing to do with that message. For example they demonize all of the police. They seek to legalize prostitution.

The message that they are espousing is very similar to the reaction of women on this board. Implicit in much of the SlutWalk verbiage is that cops and "men" and "conservatives" and "Christians" and "right-wingers" are all pro-rape to some degree, and that only STRONG! FEMINIST! WOMEN! truly oppose rape.

You guys jumped all over Jake because of a comment he made until he joined in and demonized me. Then you attributed his comment to me.

You know why I did that? Because Jake is my friend and yes. He came across very badly. You are NOT my friend, and all the condescending 'dears' on the planet won't change that.

I expect more from him. He's one of the good guys.

I expect troll-like behavior from you; and that is all you have done since your arrival. All anybody needs to do is search for new threads you've started; every one has been an attempted bait trap.

Last edited:
This is an old story from last year, but I thought that it would be worth reporting.

The basic message that you get from the from the sexily dressed women at the Slut Walk is - "What are you looking at pervert?". They seem to be saying saying - "look at me" and "don't look at me" simultaneously.

Everything about the woman at the Slut walk is contradictory. The First Thing You Need to Know: SlutWalk is a protest against something that doesn't exist. We're all supposed to be angry that society blames the victim for being raped. This rarely happens in today's America.

The SlutWalk is a set of mutually contradictory statements and attitudes that all cancel each other out and make no logical sense. For example, they are against women being used as sex objects, yet they are in favor of legalizing prostitution.

These women are liberals first and feminists second. Implicit in much of the SlutWalk verbiage is that cops and "men" and "conservatives" and "Christians" and "right-wingers" are all pro-rape to some degree, and that only STRONG! FEMINIST! WOMEN! truly oppose rape.

Click on the link to see the absurd pictorial article about the San Francisco SlutWalk: Deconstructing SlutWalk: San Francisco, August 6, 2011

another Bristol Palin thread?

Yes Skye. That is the purpose of the Slut walk. You hit the nail on the head. Bit the actual event has many contradictory radical causes associated with it that have nothing to do with that message. For example they demonize all of the police. They seek to legalize prostitution.

You guys jumped all over Jake because of a comment he made until he joined in and demonized me. Then you attributed his comment to me.

You know why I did that? Because Jake is my friend and yes. He came across very badly. You are NOT my friend, and all the condescending 'dears' on the planet won't change that.

I expect more from him. He's one of the good guys.

I expect troll-like behavior from you; and that is all you have done since your arrival. All anybody needs to do is search for new threads you've started; every one has been an attempted bait trap.

BDBoop, I like to think of myself as a good guy as well. I am certainly not a rapist, pervert, bigot and misogynist that you make me out to be.

Just because we disagree on certain issues does not mean that one of us is evil, we just have different perspectives on some issues due to our unique life experiences.

I admit the the "dear" is a bit of sarcasm on my part but it is certainly not worse than the insults that have been hurled at me. That is my way of dealing with insults without resorting to the same uncivil tactics. I truly don't like saying nasty things to fellow bloggers.

Last edited:

syrenn, I think you misunderstand. My original post is a critique of a feminist event in San Francisco called "The Slut Walk". Please read the link at the bottom of my post. There is lots of interesting text between the photos of the event.

FYI...i live in san francisco. I think i have a better handle on what you so far have reported on. Your blog link is an anti just about everything that is not hard line conservative views. Of course they will "report" about it in a negative light.

You are wrong about the meaning of my original post. It is not about: "dress like a slut, get treated like a slut"". Those are not my words. The original post is about how silly the feminists at the slut walk are and how their message is very contradictory.

Why is it silly? You have no idea what women go through.

Let me try and put it in terms you may relate to: How would you like it if what you are wearing....regardless of how you feel.... puts you in a position of gay men learning at you? Having gay men comment on the tightness of your pants and telling you how nice it would be just to fuck you in the ass. How would you feel about some gay male reaching out and fondling your dick... oops by mistake of course.... that hand just happen to group you by accident. How would you feel if your clothing..even if just normal clothing, gay men assumed you were looking for sex with them and approached you assuming you were a slut?

The message is not contradictory. It is a simple message: what you wear is not an open invitation to be abused verbally or psychically.

Many of the radical feminists at the Slut Walk were dressed very provocatively. That is part of the contradiction. On one hand they oppose being treated like sex-objects but on the other hand, they dress like sluts. I think that if you read the link in my OP, you will have a better idea about what I am trying to say.

And what was that you were saying that you did not claim..... to the boded.. that is flat out saying.... dress like a slut, be treated like a slut.

Why is dressing provocatively an invitation to men? Do you think women only dress up to attract men? What if they are gay and are trying to attract another women. What if they are dressing provocatively simply becasue.... they like it.

I did read you op... Did you read your op?

Some women want to be able to dress any way, act any away, or speak any way without condemnation.

Not going to happen. Dress like a slut, you are a slut. Act like a slut, you are a slut. Speak like a slut, you are a slut.

That is simply the way it is and will continue to be.

Hint: don't act, dress, or speak like a slut.

oh yell that right she was asking to be rape just because of the way she was dressed got it jake.

Yeah boy ... If you show any skin, you deserve and are asking to be raped.

Serious questions - is that really what any of you believe? If your sister, daughter, etc wore shorts and a tank top and was raped, who would you blame for the crime?

Who thinks that way? I don't know anyone who blames the victim, do you?

I don't know anyone who condones rape, do you?

Jake starkey for one. You read his post because you replied to it.

Forum List

Back